AVZ Discussion 2022

Winenut

Go AVZ!
The Manono Project comprises PR13359, which covers approximately 188 square kilometers (km2) right? Does somebody know the surface right tax/fee per square meter or hectare?
I thought that was something to be determined by CAMI?

Not sure how they do it

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Would love Nigel to put up a secret (aka fake) slide of dates and names of people who are going to be jailed and have that leaked for shits and giggles just to make them sweat:ROFLMAO:

Got an invite for the roadshow on monday, am stoked. I'm just a casual investor so will be the first time I go to any corporate event :D

These corporate events are black tie so make sure you wear a tux

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

tonster66

Regular
if we lose that section of CDL and someone else gets it then we have competition on our front door. This will drive down the price of Li and we will have to share infrastructure with someone else. AVZ have found this resource and deserve it in its entirety.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Chase

Regular

CHB

Regular
Hahah FK off

I'll wear my black undies

These corporate events are black tie so make sure you wear a tux

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

CHB

Regular
There were some figures somewhere. I seem to recall something in the range of $280k/year for the entire thing?

However it's entirely possible I'm losing my mind. NFI where I saw that and perhaps I imagined it.

I think Jag might have posted info on it after the Perth RS?

Reactions: 4 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
He posted that it was 240-280k a year

Reactions: 6 users

CATRE17

Emerged
Agree with you @Chilla

This satellite image with the new boundary of PR 13359 in light blue shows the part of CDL we keep (green pointer inside 13359) and the very large portion of CDL we potentially lose (red pointers outside 13359)

View attachment 21257

I think it makes it pretty clear we are at risk of giving up a SHIT-LOAD of CDL (not some small piss-ant mica ridden nothing)

Happy for my interpretation to be corrected
here's a better comparison

1667554054247.png

tonster66

Regular
I think Jag might have posted info on it after the Perth RS?
Yes he did and I believe that was in relation to the whole of 13359

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

CATRE17

Emerged

TDITD

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Wow

tonster66

Regular
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users

cruiser51

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
  • Wow

9cardomaha

Regular
what Date are the other roadshows again?
Any information about the rs today???
Brissy 7 Nov
Melb 8 Nov
Syd 9 Nov

Reactions: 2 users

Onthefm

Regular
Did Nigel dye his hair?
Just had a quick look at the abc nightly bi's report. People not happy that md got a 4 mill bonus for crap performance of company. Fuck we've got a bloke that has amassed 50 million shares in 5 years as bonuses worth at the moment about 40 million. Nah can't be right I must be missing something. Well fuck me your not going to believe this but it true. Well ill be fucked. Food for thought. As a champion I read has said on occasion. Cheers

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users
D

Deleted member 1612

Does anyone else come back after a while away from TSE and make a judgement call of level of ‘shit going down’ based on how many pages you’ve missed when you last checked?

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

cruiser51

Top 20
I thought that was something to be determined by CAMI?

Not sure how they do it
It's an annual fee, Nigel was saying roughly about $250,000/annum.

Samus

Top 20
Does anyone else come back after a while away from TSE and make a judgement call of level of ‘shit going down’ based on how many pages you’ve missed when you last checked?
Nobody's around because they're all watching Rambo, except Wino and I who have to watch Love Island.

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Rediah

Regular
Everyone following fight between Marius and Mines_CD on twitter?
75CD6342-61C8-42E2-88D2-9BCADFB6C8D5.png

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 16 users
Top Bottom