AVZ Discussion 2022

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Keen to hear some general thoughts from the NZ RS
Just shootin' the breeze till our ANZAC buddies get out of the pub and back online....🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 5 users

Chilla

Regular
That lake shot is the money shot Nuts. If you compare your picture with this one…. I’m attaching both, you can see the area we have drilled and it still looks significant to me. Glad you and @Chilla are providing good balanced perspectives

View attachment 21283 View attachment 21284
It's good to have a decent discussion...with everyone included

They are important matters for sure

At least no-one cracks the shits like on the Crapper!!! :ROFLMAO:(y):cool:
The CDL section remains in the Pr13359 is certainly not insignificant……1200m long x 250m wide and open at depth and along strike SE towards RD is still massive by the standards of other Li companies.

Really the point I make is that there is likely a crap load more than that in the carved out section of CDL and other mapped pegs and potentially unmapped pegs continuing NE along strike from CDL that are Dathcom / AVZ assets…..potentially 500mt plus of resource……that has a massive value. Those assets are therefore major assets of AVZ and Nigel doesn’t have the authority to relinquish them without shareholder approval. So he needs to pursue all legal means to protect those assets. If there is an EGM with a proposal to vote on relinquishing the carved out portion because it is explained to shareholders that that’s in the best interest of AVZ, then shareholders can vote on that and decide.

Until then…..AVZ needs to defend its assets and Nigel needs to get his house in order and resolve his absolute conflict of interest in AJN that is making his role as MD become less tenable imo.

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users
It's all kicking off here in AKL!! Just passed the roadshow and got a bit of footage 😮👊
wrestling brawl GIF by WWE
Did they run out of beers 😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users
The CDL section remains in the Pr13359 is certainly not insignificant……1200m long x 250m wide and open at depth and along strike SE towards RD is still massive by the standards of other Li companies.

Really the point I make is that there is likely a crap load more than that in the carved out section of CDL and other mapped pegs and potentially unmapped pegs continuing NE along strike from CDL that are Dathcom / AVZ assets…..potentially 500mt plus of resource……that has a massive value. Those assets are therefore major assets of AVZ and Nigel doesn’t have the authority to relinquish them without shareholder approval. So he needs to pursue all legal means to protect those assets. If there is an EGM with a proposal to vote on relinquishing the carved out portion because it is explained to shareholders that that’s in the best interest of AVZ, then shareholders can vote on that and decide.

Until then…..AVZ needs to defend its assets and Nigel needs to get his house in order and resolve his absolute conflict of interest in AJN that is making his role as MD become less tenable imo.
Yeh but "mica"

Austin Powers Movie GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

LOCKY82

Regular
Did they run out of beers 😱😱
Something about refusing to partake in a circle jerk and someone else muttering something about cong and Klaus jerkoff I couldn't quite make it out to be honest!

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

LOCKY82

Regular
I see you're an AJN holder, what's your take on all this @CeckRaiseFold ?

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Chilla

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
Mica was assayed lower than RD
Are was a piss take on apparently what was said at the RS Iol and the Austin powers theme tonight

Is it mentioned in any Ann's? I've had a quick look and haven't came across the figures.

Winenut

Go AVZ!
If the NZ crew don't get on here soon I'm gonna vino collapso....🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Fletch77

Regular
Should we talk about Port Adelaide‘s recruits to fill in time then Wino ? 😂

• Haha

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Are was a piss take on apparently what was said at the RS Iol and the Austin powers theme tonight

Is it mentioned in any Ann's? I've had a quick look and haven't came across the figures.
I think Solo actually posted a comparison from some assay results

I think CDL was like .88% mica and RD like 1.13 or something like that

I need to go back and have a look

EDIT: might not have been assay results but I think it was some sort of testing

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
I see you're an AJN holder, what's your take on all this @CeckRaiseFold ?
It's really a bit of a joke. I'm at home with COVID and bored. Just to see what happens, for grins and thrills. I bought 9000 AJN shares yesterday. I figured if our AVZ boss owns these shares, it must be a good investment 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Should we talk about Port Adelaide‘s recruits to fill in time then Wino ? 😂
Why not!....I've been talking about them for the last 10 bloody years .....hasn't done me any good yet :ROFLMAO:

Actually more like nearly 20 years!! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
It's really a bit of a joke. I'm at home with COVID and bored. Just to see what happens, for grins and thrills. I bought 9000 AJN shares yesterday. I figured if our AVZ boss owns these shares, it must be a good investment 😉
Hope you're okay there with the Covid

Look after yourself...

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
I think Solo actually posted a comparison from some assay results

I think CDL was like .88% mica and RD like 1.13 or something like that

I need to go back and have a look

EDIT: might not have been assay results but I think it was some sort of testing
Yeh cool, I'll need to go further back and have a geez mate

Adriano Dude

Emerged
No issue with surface rights. Approx $240-$280,000 per
year
The Manono Project comprises PR13359, which covers approximately 188 square kilometers (km2) right? Does somebody know the surface right tax/fee per square meter or hectare? So Is 1,30-1,50 per hectare a usual price?

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

Soapy

Regular
Good on you Muks ya beauty! Unfortunately no availability otherwise I'd be there, not for the want of trying! The thought of ringing around the hotels did cross my mind briefly.

Anyone in Auckland fancy catching a couple scoops 🍻 and a confidential debrief after the roadshow? I've a couple other avz shareholder mates (not active on forums) that are keen.
Won’t be long but muks is a piss head from way back, probably down the local with NF my bet

• Haha

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
It's all kicking off here in AKL!! Just passed the roadshow and got a bit of footage 😮👊
wrestling brawl GIF by WWE

I heard the crowd were expecting to be served Double Brown's and instead got Lion Red crate bottles. Now everyones going back to Niges because he had a win on the GG's

• Haha
  • Love
Top Bottom