Max 30 days! I'm hoping Monday!

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Samus

Top 20
Hallelujah! 😂

• Love
If I was a guessing man, I'd say this was clear from the updated details on the cami website. Now it is confirmed 😀
Onto the final sign off!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Freehold

Regular
Reckon it will take about a week or two for the full implications of todays Ann to fully disseminate in the wider investment community. Don't expect it all to happen in one day. We have taken a massive step up in certainty today. This will over time be reflected strongly in the Co valuation/rerate. Increased certainty = Increased value in this game.

Reactions: 25 users

BRICK

Regular
ahahahah Fuck the shorters this morning!

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Remark

Top 20
Reckon it will take about a week or two for the full implications of todays Ann to fully disseminate in the wider investment community. Don't expect it all to happen in one day. We have taken a massive step up in certainty today. This will over time be reflected strongly in the Co valuation/rerate. Increased certainty = Increased value in this game.
Agreed. What's obvious to the informed SH will take a while for the uninformed to catch up.

Great to see some green again.

Reactions: 10 users

Frank

Top 20
All, I've decided to take a break from social media including here for the time being until the ML drops.

Stay safe, stay cool and play nice.......:cool: I leave you with one last one...:p:p
Peace out Peeps
the simpsons hippie GIF

I've decided to take a break from social media including here for the time being until the ML drops.

The Count.jpg

While we wait for Jags's Imminent return :)

The Count is busy counting the Days to another Imminent Event, ML and Retirement :love:(y):cool:

PinIt.jpg

Tick Tock Clock.gif

#Cheers.jpg

Bottoms Up

Cheers

Frank :cool:

• Love
Reactions: 21 users

Tunedin

One Happy Camper
I’m just loving the thought of the many announcements to come in quick succession over the next month. It will be epic, no doubt about it. I’m keen as mustard to learn more about the international partnership with CATL. I wonder what they have planned?

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
1649812554777.jpeg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Freehold

Regular
Anyone think the fact that AVZ is about to receive a ML on the biggest lithium hard rock resource on the planet would be of interest to the biggest electric car marker (by Mcap) on the planet. I'll be surprised if Elon didn't have the Tesla boys running the ruler over it shortly to see if it fits his world domination plans. So... unlimited lithium supply for the next 50 years has got to be a decent sized carrot IMHO.

Better still Tesla decided make "the cheapest" batteries on the planet in the DRC somewhere in the Katanga province with Lithium, Tin, Cobalt Manganese and Nickel nearby. All powered be "Green Hydro" perhaps.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Samus

Top 20
The past week and particularly today goes to show just how beholden we are to the big players and their algorithms. All we can do is hold on for the ride I guess! 🤔
Massive derisk today regardless should position us well for the next lithium wave up, got to be chuffed with that. (y)

Reactions: 13 users

Remark

Top 20
yes I;ve gone batshit crazy on the exciting news and im now talking to myself to say: "see, Langford new all along" 😆

I think it may be medication time:ROFLMAO:

Nurse Ratchet.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

BRICK

Regular
Did someone say nurse...?

This ones for Jag :ROFLMAO:
istockphoto-57260658-612x612.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Frank

Top 20
The past week and particularly today goes to show just how beholden we are to the big players and their algorithms. All we can do is hold on for the ride I guess! 🤔
Massive derisk today regardless should position us well for the next lithium wave up, got to be chuffed with that. (y)

It will soon be Easter ( Again ) and we all know what that means ( No not Chocolate )

As Manono Project Receives Favourable Technical Opinion (y)

Soon Nige is off to conquer the EU / Germany :)

Now who was it that has a shiny new Gigafactory in Berlin :unsure:

Not to mention that other mob in Wolfsburg Germany ;)

#Early-Bird.jpg

#Eastereggs.jpg

#Easter.jpg

Will the Easter Bunny finally Deliver on the most anticipated ML in ASX History :unsure:

Some might say it's now in the Bag 🐔💼🐰

Happy Easter to all Holders 🥚

To remind,

Writing on the Wall #.jpg

BenHur.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Fletch77

Regular
I've started a new part time job this week (because AVZ enabled me to pay off my mortgage and dial things back a bit) so haven't been goofing off online today until just now so am catching up on today's events, but since I work in HR I can say with confidence that hiring a HR person is the strongest smoke signal we've seen so far that the ML has been approved.
Congratulations Retrobyte 🍺🍺

I love hearing these stories from long term holders, and I encourage others to share how profits made with AVZ are changing their lives.

It’s not bragging at all. Us longs have been through so much shit together, and had the balls to follow our convictions with the opportunity this massive lithium deposit has given us.

We deserve everything we get here.. let’s hope it’s more than we dreamed of 🤞🏻☺️

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Frank

Top 20
Yeah Elon can dream abt lighting up Nevada with lithium plants, but what good is that if we're able to make batteries in the DRC hub at a third of the price, either he'll have to buy DRC batteries with our Li in them or his competitors will be manufacturing quality EV's cheaper than him. We are in such a box seat rn that some havent quite grasped how this is going to go down, they're too fixated on Elon, Tesla, Elon, oh too much competition if Elon starts mining in America, especially now Bidens pushing for it too.....rubbish

AVZ have the largest deposit of high quality spod (and soon to be growing I assume), and estimates show that a DRC battery hub will produce batteries at half the price of the nearest competitor. If he wants to secure future Li and Tesla sales then he needs to be having a good hard look at AVZ rn, if not well who cares, his loss, he'll just be giving his competitors an edge and we'll fill CATL(and whoever else comes along) cheaper than he can mine in America, then we'll fill the DRC battery hub when its up and running and Elon can sit back and say shiiiiiiit how'd I not buy AVZ or secure their Li

Elon can either get our Li by buying through CATL and pay the excess, or he can mine in America with higher opex and shittier ground, or he can try to secure offtakes with AVZ now, or put in a TO offer....I just cant see how AVZ with our ground and DRC gov backing/battery-hub can lose from here. Tesla is hiring geologists now, and they better start looking at what we have asap if they want front row seats

*Ditto Oh, Well said, No Really, to remind, as

VW’s big electric vehicle plans to outsell Tesla in Australia

Within years, we could be seeing more Volkswagen ID.4s, Cupra Borns and Skoda Enyaqs on the road than Tesla electric cars, if a prediction made by Volkswagen Group Australia (VGA) managing director Paul Sansom proves true.

Sansom, newly appointed to the Electric Vehicle Council of Australia board, says he thinks the group will outsell even Tesla – currently the EV leader locally with a tight 70% hold on the market.

“Already Australia’s primary importers of European passenger vehicles, VGA will become the most significant source of electric vehicles in this country,” Sansom said.

Tesla raises Model 3 Long Range and Performance prices in US

Tesla has again increased the price of its two premium Model 3 variants in the US, just three weeks after a general increase to all of its models.

Recent increases have been ascribed to the increasing prices of materials as supply chain issues affect industries in general.

In particular for the electric vehicle industry, the price of nickel has been skyrocketing.

Premium variants of Tesla’s mass-market electric cars use a high nickel cathode, whereas its base RWD models use a lithium iron phosphate batteries that do not have a high nickel content.

The US price increase also comes just weeks after Tesla increased the price of all Model 3 variants in Australia, in line with a price increase in overseas markets.

In early 2022, the base RWD Model 3 was priced from $A60,900 but has had two price rises in recent weeks.

The latest has seen an additional $A3,000 applied to bring the starting price before options to $A63,900.

The Long Range Model 3 in Australia now costs $A76,200 up from $A72,300 earlier in the year, and the top-of-the-range Performance model three now costs $A88,900 up from $A84,900. All pricing is before on-roads costs are applied.

The new US pricing also comes shortly after Tesla increased the price of the base RWD Model 3 by €7,000 in Germany.

*To remind,

Elon Musk says Tesla might have to get into mining because of ‘insane’ lithium prices

Elon Musk has tweeted that Tesla might have to actually get into lithium mining and refining because of sky high prices and a long lead time to production.

Musk was responding to a tweet showing the price has increased around 1653% since 2012.

But it’s not the first time the EV giant has looked to mine its own lithium.

In 2020 Tesla secured its own rights to mine lithium in Nevada after a deal to buy a lithium miner fell through, but it was a clay deposit which is difficult to produce commercial quantities from.

It’s unclear what direction the EV giant will take or if more manufacturers will follow in Tesla’s footsteps.

Earlier this month Benchmark Minerals Intelligence boss Simon Moores flagged that EV makers need to get become miners if they want to secure supply and manufacture at scale.

“If OEMs don’t get a grip on this soon … raw materials prices will continue to go up,” he said.

Stockhead.png

SHANGHAI, April 11 (Xinhua)

Tesla's factory in China sold over 180,000 vehicles in the first quarter of 2022, the company said Monday.

Deliveries at the Shanghai Gigafactory stood at 484,130 vehicles last year, an increase of 235 percent from 2020, accounting for 51.7 percent of Tesla's global production capacity in 2021.

Last year, Tesla's Shanghai factory delivered more than 160,000 vehicles to overseas markets, meeting the needs of more than 10 countries and regions in Europe and Asia.

AVZ # ! #.jpg

TSLA-battery.jpg

#ItsOn.jpg

#S3XYTesla.png

Mining.png

AVZ-Minerals-.jpg

Food for thought :unsure:

Frank :cool:

Germany here we come :love:

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

Winenut