AVZ Discussion 2022

cruiser51

Top 20
Is there anybody, who did not expect the shrill voices of the shorters to reach a crescendo, just prior to the release of the ML, the BFS etc and subsequently coming out of suspension?

Just a thought.

It is pretty obvious AVZ was anticipating this article, hence the 20/10/2022 ASX announcement.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Fletch77

Regular
Is there anybody, who did not expect the shrill voices of the shorters to reach a crescendo, just prior to the release of the ML, the BFS etc and subsequently coming out of suspension?

Just a thought.

It is pretty obvious AVZ was anticipating this article, hence the 20/10/2022 ASX announcement.
They were expecting the article because the little bitch T bag Tommy contacted AVZ for comment.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Dijon101

Regular

Just a thought.

Spot on

Reactions: 7 users

Der Geist

Regular
T
Good news SH …John Clarke spotted getting haircut/shave in Perth this week …maybe a good fitting suit wont go astray
View attachment 19760

View attachment 19767 View attachment 19768 View attachment 19769 View attachment 19770
So, expect another announcement from AVZ on Tom’s foolery.

I do note he reports Zijin saying the ICC hearing is in April 2023.

The roadshows will be very important

Reactions: 6 users

Uglybob

Regular
It would seem the DRC government is like being at the circus, when they lose control of the clown car, and it crashes into the lion cage, and the lions start eating the clowns, and some of the clowns are screaming and running around, tripping up in their oversized clown shoes during the turmoil, and others are fighting back as best they can because, you know, clown versus lion, figure the odds, and there's blood and gore, red noses and brightly coloured wigs going everywhere, and people in the stands are screaming at the horror and covering the children's eyes, or trying to, and some want to do something but aren't sure what to do because, you know, clowns and lions, it's not like there's a class for that, and then the confetti cannon goes off because in all the confusion nobody thought to turn off the timer on the confetti cannon, so there's all these little bits of coloured paper gracefully fluttering down over all the chaos of lions eating clowns and people screaming and running around waving their hands in the air and you're there and it's a story you want to tell your grandkids when you have them. That's the DRC government.

(Note: stolen and edited from elsewhere on the internet.)

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

John25

Regular
T bagging Tommy 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 Fucking C### face with a face like a smashed c### !!
Mmmmm ..face like a smashed c### .Could go two ways there …Crab or C### ..just thinking …
1666568719643.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
Timing of all these articles is impeccable.

Motley fool, afr, boatman all payed by those wanting to manipulate the market.

Fuck em.

Serious question though,
Could the road shows be happening to raise more capitol or is our cash burn still good for the foreseeable future??
We have plenty of money in the bank. $60m AUD at end of June 2022. The cynic in me thinks that the capital raise in December 2021 was done with full knowledge by management that a suspension to deal with Zijin and Dathomir issues may be needed in 2022 so they made sure there were sufficient funds to pay themselves and the lawyers for at least 2 years.

Also not sure a public capital raise can be done while in suspension. I know private placements can be. Happy to be corrected if anyone knows it definitely can be done but I don't think the roadshows will be for that purpose unless we need heaps more money to build the mine because we have the licence.

• Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

cruiser51

Top 20
So...., Tommy wrote:

In response, Boatman instructed lawyers Grosvenor Law to demand both the ASX and ASIC investigate AVZ for allegedly misleading the market and failing to follow its disclosure obligations.

Boatman has also submitted court documents and made unreported allegations to Australia’s regulators it said supported its statements.

Does that mean Boatman has to disclose who and where they are, or are ASX and ASIC going to react to secret hidden organisations, untraceable, without a proper address other than lawyers Grosvenor Law?

Just an observation.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Frank

Top 20

Working session at the European Union with the Deputy Director of the Commission of #UE Mrs MYRIAM #FERAN and her team for the support of the EU in the ambitious project #RDC / regional value chain on electric batteries, the Congolese Battery Council...

King Julien.png

King-Julien.jpg

#Patience ! .jpg

King Julien..jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Doc

Master of Quan
I’m just waiting for Moneybags to wake up and give his opinion on ‘ol Tommy

12AFA727-3DE1-444F-8404-9B75DB67F499.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

John25

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

M.Bison

Regular
All this talk of RIO getting involved. Absolute buckleys if you ask me. Unless there is something truly amazing happening behind the scenes, I honestly think we could flog this off to Zijin and Ivanhoe. They have shown they can operate in the DRC. They can get mining licenses and we can't. Seems to be the sad reality of the situation. I genuinely think AVZ running this mine would be fantastic for locals, and great for further investment in the DRC going forward. The political climate just doesnt seem to want to allow it.

Its all well and good for management to want to go mining. They make 500k a year regardless of how long it takes. Not as easy for your average shareholder to make that call.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
It would seem the DRC government is like being at the circus, when they lose control of the clown car, and it crashes into the lion cage, and the lions start eating the clowns, and some of the clowns are screaming and running around, tripping up in their oversized clown shoes during the turmoil, and others are fighting back as best they can because, you know, clown versus lion, figure the odds, and there's blood and gore, red noses and brightly coloured wigs going everywhere, and people in the stands are screaming at the horror and covering the children's eyes, or trying to, and some want to do something but aren't sure what to do because, you know, clowns and lions, it's not like there's a class for that, and then the confetti cannon goes off because in all the confusion nobody thought to turn off the timer on the confetti cannon, so there's all these little bits of coloured paper gracefully fluttering down over all the chaos of lions eating clowns and people screaming and running around waving their hands in the air and you're there and it's a story you want to tell your grandkids when you have them. That's the DRC government.

(Note: stolen and edited from elsewhere on the internet.)

Exactly, here is a visual depiction of your accurate analysis:

7e4.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

View attachment 19813

My opinion on old Tommy is pretty much the same as everyone else here.

My opinion every time I hear anything by the DRC government is that it reminds me of a barrel of half witted monkeys, although I feel that @Uglybob put it much more eloquently.

My opinion on the Roadshows giving us dividends, a JV, a ML and all the other goodies many here think…. Well let’s just say you forgot to include the smoked salmon and caviar canapés, lobster and Dom Perignon

In times like these I think it’s best to just go back to my youth and listen to some good old fashioned magic mushroom music

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

antimatter

Regular

View attachment 19813
Not MB, but I think that weasel Tommy is a fucking cocksucker, cum eater arsehole who is on the Chinese payroll, and will end up being royally fucked and spitted out by the Chink one of these days....rant over.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Remark

Top 20
Not MB, but I think that weasel Tommy is a fucking cocksucker, cum eater arsehole who is on the Chinese payroll, and will end up being royally fucked and spitted out by the Chink one of these days....rant over.
Glad to see you're not holding back there AM 😆

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

M.Bison

Regular
This kind of reaction to Tommy's article, and the same reaction to the first one, is why its personal for him now. I think he wrote a pretty shit article initially, got absolutely butchered and then just said fuck it, I hate all these AVZ pricks. In a way I don't blame him, given some of what I read in reply to that initial article. Catch more bees with honey people. Anger never changed anyones opinion. That ships sailed now anyways.

Reactions: 6 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
This kind of reaction to Tommy's article, and the same reaction to the first one, is why its personal for him now. I think he wrote a pretty shit article initially, got absolutely butchered and then just said fuck it, I hate all these AVZ pricks. In a way I don't blame him, given some of what I read in reply to that initial article. Catch more bees with honey people. Anger never changed anyones opinion. That ships sailed now anyways.
I thought journalists were impartial?....

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

M.Bison

Regular
I thought journalists were impartial?....
Human emotion trumps all.

Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom