• Haha
Reactions: 22 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

oxxa23

Regular
elephant in the room... can the fockers get anything ticked off by 18th nov????

1665471233358.png

• Wow
Reactions: 7 users

wombat74

Top 20

View attachment 18589
Well then we are definitely not coming out before Nov 18 . $2 billion Mcap. They must be pissed off . All those Millions of freebie $$$ down the drain ,and unless we come out this smelling like roses they can never get them back . Anyway at this point in time all our shares are worthless .

Reactions: 1 users
mmm...

Same conditions should have applied to the BoD!
couldn't agree more - all they had to do is get the share price above a certain level for a month or so.

Nice thing about this list is that it summarises what we should expect as a minimum from an announcement before trading again.

oxxa23

Regular
Well then we are definitely not coming out before Nov 18 . $2 billion Mcap. They must be pissed off . All those Millions of freebie $$$ down the drain ,and unless we come out this smelling like roses they can never get them back .
wombat, they already got their tranche for being over $2bn... that was back in January

Reactions: 5 users

oxxa23

Regular
in a week's time we'll get the "Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form"....

how big are their gonads? and appetite for greed.... if there is performance rights that aren't set at very lofty heights good luck...

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

wombat74

Top 20
wombat, they already got their tranche for being over $2bn... that was back in January
Oh yeh that's right . Well they can give them back .

• Haha

JAG

Top 20
1665473668064.png

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

JAG

Top 20
Me at the AGM with my first question

glitch barking GIF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

JAG

Top 20
One other thing before i leave and strike a blow work wise is........

Lets start compiling a few serious, poignant questions to ask NIGEL come the AGM next month to at least garner some insight as to what AVZ is dealing with in this litigous battle.........not sure what lip service might come out of it, but something might be better than being completely in the dark and having to rely on conspiracy theory.....;)

I have been a spoke person before with WFE, so happy to do it again should no one else wants to put their hand up.

Should we start up a separate thread for that ?

Put the think tank on.......lots of smarter posters here than me thats for sure.

cheers all.
Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

JAG

Top 20
in a week's time we'll get the "Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form"....

how big are their gonads? and appetite for greed.... if there is performance rights that aren't set at very lofty heights good luck...
Their gonads are not bigger than mine....:ROFLMAO:
Rotum GIF

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users

View attachment 18589
3,750,000 shares for JORC indicated tin (see attachments below)

7,000,000 shares for market cap over $2 billion for over 20 consecutive days earlier this year

So 10,750,000 shares between
*John Clarke
*Nigel
*Rhett Brans
*Graeme Johnston

So about 2.7 million bonus shares ‘each’ by my calculations (I could be wrong…. it wouldn’t be the first time!)

87F345E0-8648-46AA-ADF2-CDF48C0B2C66.jpeg

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users

JAG

Top 20
3,750,000 shares for JORC indicated tin (see attachments below)

7,000,000 shares for market cap over $2 billion for over 20 consecutive days earlier this year

So 10,750,000 shares between
*John Clarke
*Nigel
*Rhett Brans
*Graeme Johnston

So about 2.7 million bonus shares ‘each’ by my calculations (I could be wrong…. it wouldn’t be the first time!)

View attachment 18596
My message to the BOD, Make sure you have security at the AGM....Oh and I know you are watching so........

angry will ferrell GIF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
My message to the BOD, Make sure you have security at the AGM....Oh and I know you are watching so........

angry will ferrell GIF
And don’t you forget to tuck your nuts in between your thighs and keep your legs together young JAGGER 😉

• Haha
  • Fire

JAG

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users
A public company is the dodgiest game around . Always has been always will be . The main game is to milk the monkey . The grubs just fill their boots . If it works out for Share holders it's an added bonus but at the end of the day they don't give a shit about share holders . They be lovin the sh1t out of us now though . They are just lucky there is still plenty of money in the kitty to keep paying salaries , running costs , lawyers , road shows etc . Could you imagine if at this point we had peanuts in the bank ? Would be an absolute disaster . Now what we don't want to see is this suspension going on for too long while we keep paying out costs just to run the company and pay high salaries . AVZ team need to bring it to the AGM big time . If I hear them say they have a good relationship with the Government while we are still suspended I am going to projectile spew over someone . IMO
Is that like ‘spanking the monkey’ or ‘getting the monkey off your back’ ??

If it’s either of those I’m out of here, besides I know you and @JAG are just trying to keep me here so we can tell each other jokes

Apart from that, I agree with everything in your post…. Goodnight fella’s 😎

• Haha
  • Thinking

JAG

Top 20
Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF

1665482687553.png

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users
One other thing before i leave and strike a blow work wise is........

Lets start compiling a few serious, poignant questions to ask NIGEL come the AGM next month to at least garner some insight as to what AVZ is dealing with in this litigous battle.........not sure what lip service might come out of it, but something might be better than being completely in the dark and having to rely on conspiracy theory.....;)

I have been a spoke person before with WFE, so happy to do it again should no one else wants to put their hand up.

Should we start up a separate thread for that ?

Put the think tank on.......lots of smarter posters here than me thats for sure.

cheers all.

BEISH, I started a thread to help get you (and your think tank) going…. Hope it helps!!

It’s called ‘Questions For Nigel At The 2022 AGM’

• Love
Reactions: 15 users
Top Bottom