AVZ Discussion 2022

TDITD

Top 20
Dear AVZ,

Sent to: admin@avzminerals.com.au

Do you think everything will be resolved by BM's bday? So ML awarded, Nth tenement renewal back to AVZ, 15% Dathomir case closed, 15% Z out and DRC Govt accepts AVZ's 15% taking us to 90%. Haven't heard anything on Dathomir case and is overdue for a verdict. Z although looks gone based on Momentum tweet, AVZ and Z still have arbitration formalities to close off...and I don't think DRC will give AVZ that 15% until ICC closes the case. A lot of boxes still to tick between now and next week.

Kind regards

Dom

PS. Please reply to TSE c/o Dom1974

PPS. Please CC The Fox 🦊
Was this what you were working with Deboss ?

Reactions: 3 users

wombat74

Top 20
Dear AVZ,

Sent to: admin@avzminerals.com.au

Do you think everything will be resolved by BM's bday? So ML awarded, Nth tenement renewal back to AVZ, 15% Dathomir case closed, 15% Z out and DRC Govt accepts AVZ's 15% taking us to 90%. Haven't heard anything on Dathomir case and is overdue for a verdict. Z although looks gone based on Momentum tweet, AVZ and Z still have arbitration formalities to close off...and I don't think DRC will give AVZ that 15% until ICC closes the case. A lot of boxes still to tick between now and next week.

Kind regards

Dom

PS. Please reply to TSE c/o Dom1974

PPS. Please CC The Fox 🦊
Fox I'll save you the wait . Chances of a continued suspension past BM's Bday is currently sitting at 98.5% .

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

TDITD

Top 20
Fox I'll save you the wait . Chances of a continued suspension past BM's Bday is currently sitting at 98.5% .
Yep I’m edging towards Avz out of suspension not long after our little ICC meeting with our best mates. Miraculously we will get our ML sort out the CDL BS and announcements can then start to flow imo

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

The Fox

Regular
If you say so. 👍

Why wouldn’t AVZ come out of suspension next week?

I’ve put all my pineapples on the line for next week, double or nothing Wombat. 👍😁

🦊

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

wombat74

Top 20
Yep I’m edging towards Avz out of suspension not long after our little ICC meeting with our best mates. Miraculously we will get our ML sort out the CDL BS and announcements can then start to flow imo
Looking forward to seeing a firm September date for the ICC Case Management . With September 1/2 gone they'd better hurry up and lock it in .

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

wombat74

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

The Fox

Regular
Is that a serious question Fox ?
No mate, just pulling your chain. Yet if all outstanding issues are sorted, obviously there is no reason at all. 😁

1663165428780.gif

Attachments

• 1663165340909.gif
    1663165340909.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 66
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

CashKing

Regular
No mate, just pulling your chain. Yet if all outstanding issues are sorted, obviously there is no reason at all. 😁

View attachment 16599
Let’s just picture the buy side so stacked and buying whatever there is for sale to cover the shorts 🩳 😂 on market….

Ahhhh not far of boys & girls..

GLTAH TOMORROW 🙏

• Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

The Fox

Regular
Let’s just picture the buy side so stacked and buying whatever there is for sale to cover the shorts 🩳 😂 on market….

Ahhhh not far of boys & girls..

GLTAH TOMORROW 🙏
Or next week 👍😁

• Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

John25

Regular
Go away for 24hrs and the whole dynamics change …Neurologist tells me no Alcohol or illicit drugs plus no driving for 6 months BUT didnt say i couldnt sit in corner & watch :)
67173D89-D9EF-4D5C-918B-A5A89835CA97.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users

Fletch77

Regular
I’m in from Melbourne. I run events for a crust. Happy to call in some favours. Do some damage. Keep me in the loop.
Well that’s it then… I’m flying down 🍾🍾

• Haha
  • Love

Modo

Yes I Can’t believe the degrading comments being made on this thread surely you guys should have more respect for female’s
The strippers are a bit of a cover story.

The boys are organising a good old fashioned Circle Jerk.

Let ‘em have their fun i say. Hell they need a bit of pleasure, not much coming from AVZ recently.

• Haha

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Waiting for the announcement....

1663195229186.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Dijon101

Regular
Has anyone mentioned if they are snorting coke off a female or male strippers arse? I'm sure some male strippers can be arranged if that's your thing.

Very disappointing that people are jumping to such conclusions and making such assumptions about people's sexual persuasions and pronoun's...

aaaaaanyway.........

The point, the last 4 years has been a rollercoaster, let alone the last 6 months of stress to the extreme. (only 2 years for me, but it's been a ride)
Coke and hookers is not my thing, but I'll be celebrating BIG when this (still need to say "if") this is all resolved in our favor.

Take the missus out to dinner, go on a holiday, buy that new car, write on tom afr's twitter "enjoy your new career!!", snort that coke off a strippers (male, shemale, female, whatever!) arse.
However you choose to celebrate it doesn't matter, as long as we are all celebrating our win.

We all deserve to blow off steam in a big way after the last 5 months.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 26 users
Funny how the twitter bots stop on the eve on an Ann to allow misinformation to thrive 😒

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Mickyb64

Regular
Why are the announcements always left to the last minute?
Is it some sick form of torture?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16 users

JAG

Top 20
African American Reaction GIF by Black Prez

• Haha

antimatter

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

JAG

Top 20
And here it is................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

1663199059333.png

• Sad
Damn, extended till 10th Oct :(

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom