AVZ Discussion 2022

wombat74

Top 20
With unknown date for ICC ( somewhere in september) and with dathomir court case still not finished yet.......hmmmmm i dont know, they may push this thing out till those are closed off...both still have a pulse in the markets eyes I reckon
I remain confident AVZ prevail . I just hope the Chinese don't find a way to tangle us up in an endless sh1t show that continues for months just because they can . . The Cong/ Dathomir case should have been thrown in the trash 2 weeks ago . Apparently Cong didn't have a leg to stand on . Well it looks like apparently he does . I'll be p1ssed if this ICC Case Study gets pushed out past September . Chinese are sore losers and will fk this around for as long as they can IMO . Ok , so lets hope October we set sail .

Reactions: 11 users

Remark

Top 20
I find the Cadastre site difficult with overlapping tenements and various shadings

The northern part of CDL appears to be in the 13698 tenement (Minocom)

But also is included in 13359 (Dathcom)

However the section of 13359 that includes the northen section of CDL is shaded grey???

So have we got it???

Or is this the bit CAMI carved off and is now subject to a different JV arrangement?

I have highlighted in yellow the part I believe represents the northern section of CDL

View attachment 16579

View attachment 16580

I also note the status of 13698 is Permis d'Exploitation des Rejets so does that mean it is defunct and no longer relevant?
13698 is only for the "tailings" (des Rejets) sitting on top of Dathcom's 13359 - or at least my understanding of it.

Reactions: 9 users

Nbaz

Regular
yes AVZ has the entire area of 13359 which includes all of Roche Dure and Carrier
Is there a possibility the Americans are dealing for that section that has been cut out? Seems a bit weird timing they show up and this chunk is removed.

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
13698 is only for the "tailings" (des Rejets) sitting on top of Dathcom's 13359 - or at least my understanding of it.

"Permis d'Exploitation des Rejects" as I understand it means rights to the tailings. Rejets here is the word for, well the rejected matierial after extracting, in this can tin, from the ore.
It's like Permit to exploit the rejected ore.

Thank you for clarfying that it was doing my head in!!!

Makes sense now guys

Reactions: 6 users

Bonsoir

Regular
Is there a possibility the Americans are dealing for that section that has been cut out? Seems a bit weird timing they show up and this chunk is removed.
Yanks can have it for a pretty sum.

5 years ago we were struggling to raise more money than a pub raffle and that’s why we ended up with over 3 billions share, now they want a free chunk or someone does.

How can they just reduce our claim that was obtained lawfully ?

Corrupt bastards

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Samus

Top 20
I'm assuming the Africa time cocksuckers at cami are just very slow in shading the northern section of our old tenement area to reflect its status as an exploration permit zone. Likely because the splitting of the tenement is now disputed by AVZ. 13698 remains and will remain where it always was.
The other thing I wonder about the blocky tenement borders on the cami portal is if they accurately reflect the actual borders given with 13698 they clearly don't.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Fire

Ashlee

Regular
See you later folks, too much non-AVZ bullshit and misogyny for my liking. Thanks for the insights and info.
Yes I Can’t believe the degrading comments being made on this thread surely you guys should have more respect for female’s

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

JAG

Top 20
1663153908463.png

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

JAG

Top 20
1663153948007.png

• Fire
  • Love

Samus

Top 20
The northern part of Carriere was never AVZ's .....they probably had verbal confirmation, but nothing legal binding...IMO.
But stil... the southern part of Carriere plus Roche alone will probably be an 800 mt deposit....still the biggest deposit in the world.
View attachment 16572
I'm not sure why so many people like this?
Seems dead wrong to me, no offence but CDL was always contained within tenement 13359 until the mining licence decree announcement which stated that:

An area which was excluded under the Ministerial Decree to award the Mining Licence, will be renewed under a 5-year Exploration Licence to Dathcom, with discussions regarding the terms of the ongoing joint venture under discussion with the DRC Government.

It was only around this time that the shape and size of the tenement area was altered and shortly afterwards we went into suspension due to:

The voluntary suspension is requested in connection with the finalisation and release of an announcement in relation to its mining and exploration rights for the Manono Lithium and Tin Project.

Suggesting the above is possibly an issue and also suggesting imo that the southern part of the tenement currently listed as exploration would change to exploitation and the northern area would be filled in as an exploration tenement with a new number.

I thought this was just the common logic that was going around and near everybody's assumption?

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 25 users

j.l

Regular
Seems dead wrong to me, no offence but CDL was always contained within tenement 13359 until the mining licence decree announcement which stated that:

An area which was excluded under the Ministerial Decree to award the Mining Licence, will be renewed under a 5-year Exploration Licence to Dathcom, with discussions regarding the terms of the ongoing joint venture under discussion with the DRC Government.

It was only around this time that the shape and size of the tenement area was altered and shortly afterwards we went into suspension due to:

The voluntary suspension is requested in connection with the finalisation and release of an announcement in relation to its mining and exploration rights for the Manono Lithium and Tin Project.

Suggesting the above is possibly an issue and also suggesting imo that the southern part of the tenement currently listed as exploration would change to exploitation and the northern area would be filled in as an exploration tenement with a new number.

I thought this was just the common logic that was going around and near everybody's assumption?
That's my take on it too, but I guess under the circumstances through which we've all suffered, it's understandable to think something more sinister is in play.

Reactions: 6 users

RHyNO

Regular
I'm thinking of something truly epic..
something decedant as all fuck..
celebratory... triumphant... noble... but then suddenly.... DEBAUCHERY CITY!!! :ROFLMAO:

[Let's take this to an off topic thread if we want to continue a melbourne gathering and celebration... but hey , lets wait until we cross that finish line]
I’m in from Melbourne. I run events for a crust. Happy to call in some favours. Do some damage. Keep me in the loop.

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Samus

Top 20
That's my take on it too, but I guess under the circumstances through which we've all suffered, it's understandable to think something more sinister is in play.
The post in question stated that :
"The northern part of Carriere was never AVZ's"
I'd argue the opposite is the case and that the northern part of Carriere was always AVZ's as part of tenement 13359. At least until the mining licence decree announcement.
Not commenting on any of the other theories.

CashKing

Regular
Yes I Can’t believe the degrading comments being made on this thread surely you guys should have more respect for female’s
As long as you don’t bully us ok….

GLTAH 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

obe wan

Regular

Yes that post is totally off the plot ; it seems that some have only just started to crack onto the Cami site, seeing that the northern section is blank and basically saying it wasn't part of 13359 which is bullshit; CAMi site which uses trimble of all things, always had that area registered within 13359, it's been in that area since initial acquisition, AVZ have carried out initial sample / chip works in that area, it's not like they wondered of course by 5-10km. Anyone on the management team will tell you the same, tenement right cert has all the co coordinates of each of those corners on it.

It only became blank when the ML popped out and cami hadn't included it ; they closed it off right on the collar of the very last bore in that area ; that's when momentum came through the door

Attachments

• 6C66A28A-5E40-4CFA-8891-218A10DE0C51.jpeg
    6C66A28A-5E40-4CFA-8891-218A10DE0C51.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 60
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!

I've only just got my head around the size of the chunk of 13359 that has been carved out by CAMI and supposedly now to be renewed under a 5 year exploration licence to Dathcom

It's looks to me to be about 25% of the original 13359 tenement

The CAMI carve out definitely includes the northern extension of CDL

Assuming that interpretation is correct I too would have expected the southern part of 13359 to change to "exploitation" and the northern section to be re-designated "exploration" and updated on the Cadastre Portal

So is Nige fighting to get the whole of 13359 designated "exploitation" now instead of a carve out?

Or is he thrashing out the terms of the future JV on the carved out "exploration" area to get some certainty on the balance of the 13359 tenement before coming out of suspension?

• Thinking

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha

Remark

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Samus

Top 20
I've only just got my head around the size of the chunk of 13359 that has been carved out by CAMI and supposedly now to be renewed under a 5 year exploration licence to Dathcom

It's looks to me to be about 25% of the original 13359 tenement

The CAMI carve out definitely includes the northern extension of CDL

Assuming that interpretation is correct I too would have expected the southern part of 13359 to change to "exploitation" and the northern section to be re-designated "exploration" and updated on the Cadastre Portal

So is Nige fighting to get the whole of 13359 designated "exploitation" now instead of a carve out?

Or is he thrashing out the terms of the future JV on the carved out "exploration" area to get some certainty on the balance of the 13359 tenement before coming out of suspension?
Yes. Presumably the ramifications of this are that we'll now need to prove up a whole new seperate tenement instead of continuing to drill and adding to the measured/indicated resources.
Meaning whole new mining licence whole new set of corrupted bullshit that goes with it.
And who knows what sort of slice the government have taken for themselves I guess.
All imo.

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Bin59

Regular
This 13 September article looks interesting. Unfortunately it’s behind a paywall.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Top Bottom