AVZ Discussion 2022

Samus

Top 20
Look at those volumes. NFI how that works - who's selling.

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
1647580388417.jpeg

Basically regular day trade and then calculating what went through in the closing auction

That green box was just the cell I was sitting on

Trading auction value $179M trading auction units 196.3M with the final price 0.915

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Samus

Top 20
Not a bad result but pack of bs nonetheless imo
20220318_161252.jpg

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

Tunedin

One Happy Camper
Well, that was exciting. I wonder how much retail sold last week in the low 80’s only to be passed on in the low 90’s at closing auction today.

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

BenGriffo

Regular
image-3.png

Iress just before the auction closed. Tse cherry broken too 😂 lots of familiar faces here with a lot less saltiness

CHB

Regular
Great day today. Hopefully we consolidate and head upwards still next week

JAG

Top 20
Have a great weekend everyone :cool::cool:

1647586800104.jpeg

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

BRICK

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

JAG

Top 20
Hmmmmm :unsure::unsure: Change of address.

Must be preparing for a bigger space to house the project management team ;)

Office Crew GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Frank

Top 20

Maserati goes all electric: Folgore Gran Turismo revealed

1647606529680.png

Maserati has announced it is ready to unveil its Folgore Gran Turismo, the first car in the Italian luxury car brand’s history to be powered entirely by battery.

Set for a 2023 debut, the Folgore GT – an all-electric version of the MC20 – is the first step in Maserati’s plan to become a 100% electric brand in Europe.

By 2025, Maserati says all its luxury vehicles, including the MC20 super sports car, the new Quattroporte sport sedan and the Levante SUV will feature electric-only drivetrains.

It is the new Grecale SUV that is next on the hit list for Maserati’s electrification team, however: this will be launched in coming days, Maserati says.

Images of the upcoming Folgore Gran Turismo show a two-door coupe with a dynamic stance and lowered front end. Maserati is not giving any details away for now, only to say that it “will offer cutting-edge technical solutions derived from Formula E, superb performance, comfort and elegance, all typical of the Trident.”

Hesitant to subject Maserati fans to the horror of a silent ride, the Folgore GT will also have a digital sound it has described in past releases as a “unique, distinctive growl.”

1647606579006.png

It’s not the first time the Folgore has been seen: earlier in March the new GranTurismo Folgore was photographed in the Scandinavian region of Europe, carrying out all-important winter tests.

Caught in camouflage, these images reveal room for four passengers in a 2+2 layout.

The new generation of the GranTurismo is, according to Spanish new site Motor.es, based on Alfa Romeo’s Giorgio platform and adapted to an electric drivetrain.

There are quite a few unknowns about the configuration of the electric powertrain.

Maserati’s Folgore technology is said to deliver an approximate 400kW maximum power, and it is thought its lithium-ion battery will have a capacity of 100 kWh.

The electrical architecture is expected to be 800 volts, guaranteeing low recharge sessions.

Exactly how and when the full details, pricing and specifications of the Folgore Gran Turismo will be revealed is as yet unknown – stay tuned.

The-future-is-Electric.png

Food for thought on the Road to Mining Manono in a Maserati - Not a Zoom Zoom Mazda (y)

Fingers Crossed for a Vroom Vroom Folgore🤞

Frank :cool:

Reactions: 13 users

TheCount

Regular
Biggest news I‘ve seen for a few years:

3C692F98-65E2-427D-803C-1DBD81A4341E.jpeg
3C692F98-65E2-427D-803C-1DBD81A4341E.jpeg

4B88EA69-B976-45C8-9823-4977CF56A0E0.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

blu

Regular
Holy snapping duck shit Batman @TheCount !! So close. So bloody close! Thanks for digging that up 🍻

Reactions: 11 users

Frank

Top 20
The DRC definitively recovers its titles, licenses and mining and oil permits from the Ventora Group of Dan Gertler

The Democratic Republic of Congo has definitively recovered its mining and oil titles, licenses and permits from Dan Gertler's Ventora Group, having an estimated value of more than 2 billion US dollars.

Following the memorandum of understanding signed on February 24, 2022, on Wednesday March 16, the signing ceremony of 5 transactional agreements took place with the Congolese Ministers of Justice, Rose Mutombo, Hydrocarbons, Didier Budimbu, Mines Antoinette N 'samba, of the Portfolio, Adèle Kanyinda for the takeover, by the DRC, of its mining and oil assets.

This signing took place at the Palais de la Nation, in the presence of Guylain Nyembo, Chief of Staff to the Head of State, Deputy Chief of Staff André Wameso and other members of the ad hoc commission set up by the President of the Republic, Félix Tshisekedi to work on this dossier and achieve success for the DRC.

1647609072749.png

I reckon Felix would be feeling pretty happy now Dirty Dan has been dealt with (y)

Food for thought

Frank :cool:

Reactions: 23 users

Remark

Top 20
Looks like all systems are go for the ML. Great action yesterday with the rebalance & a solid close @ 91.5c.
The coming weeks should be good if Putin can keep his nuclear dick in pants.

Reactions: 17 users

Samus

Top 20

Frank

Top 20
I can feel my party hat gettin' ready :cool:

My "Party Hat" is ready, So is my Bottle of AVZ Ale ( Thanks to the Count ) as soon as that ML Drops 🥳

22-57-37.jpg

*For those of you who may have missed it AVZ made the SMH ffs(y)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Remark

Top 20
Looking good now Frank.

Frank

Top 20
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

TheCount

Regular
Check out hot fucker pages.. Our friend Thorgin posted the same as I did and it got moderated!! If that isn’t a gross misuse of power, well , I just don’t know any more…..

Obvious agenda playing out over there and I honestly hope those mods are behind the shorts and downramping and the “you know who” posting attacks with gay abandon - because they will not survive..

AVZ is going to change my life (unless taken over as I’ve said for years now) and anyone on the downside of the debate will be banking Centrelink cheques from my taxes for the rest of their life!

AVZ for life, and soon to be is IXR.

TC.

• Love
Reactions: 18 users
Check out hot fucker pages.. Our friend Thorgin posted the same as I did and it got moderated!! If that isn’t a gross misuse of power, well , I just don’t know any more…..

Obvious agenda playing out over there and I honestly hope those mods are behind the shorts and downramping and the “you know who” posting attacks with gay abandon - because they will not survive..

AVZ is going to change my life (unless taken over as I’ve said for years now) and anyone on the downside of the debate will be banking Centrelink cheques from my taxes for the rest of their life!

AVZ for life, and soon to be is IXR.

TC.
Mate, I had been following HC for many many years and gradually watched it desend into utter chaos over the last few. So glad we have another place where we can share ideas and contribute in a manner that is respectful without being unnecessarily modded!

I never ignored users on HC as I liked to see both sides to a story, though when it is repeated nonsense I just stopped reading and haven't been on HC for a while now. Honestly I feel so much better now. There is obviously an agenda there, but I'm so glad most of us have seen through the crap and believed in AVZ and the story that is unfolding right before us. Shouldn't be long now and that dream will be a reality when ML and FID drop.

Lastly, thanks to all who research and share, greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Sammy

Top Bottom