AVZ Discussion 2022

Mate unless I am mistaken the date on that article is the 4/05/22 . In other words pre nightmare . imo
Maybe, I’m not sure, but it mentions legal shenanigans going on in the background so I just assumed it was current, was on safari with 16/08/22 date, but couldn’t get the actual date the article came out without subscribing…. Whoops, ok Retro and Wombat, thanks for clearing that up, have a good weekend

Reactions: 6 users

John25

Regular
This may be needed soon by our posters
6F33972C-8EF5-4C8B-8C60-4E9B1F21A647.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users

JAG

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Rediah

Regular
Other than Dr Anouk Borst's post there is no new activity/news directly related to AVZ, right? Or have i missed anything? I tried to read through all but lost track and interest :( ( one of those days)

Edit: sorry didn’t mean to offend anyone , was wondering no more news is out from the AVZ’s unofficial source , I think Dr Borst did the trick.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Felix's newly married daughter has an impressive rack (and a hilarious name)

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Samus

Top 20
Other than Dr Anouk Borst's post there is no new activity/news directly related to AVZ, right? Or have i missed anything? I tried to read through all but lost track and interest :( ( one of those days)
Don't worry about it, most exciting thing that happened was to do with pineapples and it was really a bit disturbing tbh.

• Haha
  • Fire

Frank

Top 20

Edit: sorry didn’t mean to offend anyone , was wondering no more news is out from the AVZ’s unofficial source , I think Dr Borst did the trick.
*Fyi, To Remind Red,

Ignorance of the IGF report or complicit silence from the government?

Illegal transfers of undervalued shares in DATHCOM Mining for the benefit of the Chinese and mismanagement of income

According to this two-page correspondence, signed by MM MUHIYA LUMBU Nicolas (Inspector General of Finance Head of Brigade of Revenue and Tax Services) and ALINGETE KEY Jules (Inspector General of Finance - Head of Service), it is written this on page 2 “The mission made three main observations, namely:

The violation, by the partners of COMINIERE SA, of the contractual provisions prohibiting them from selling their shares before the date of commercial production without giving rise to any reaction on your part; The choice of consultants FOCUS PLAIDOIRIE, Alpha BUSINESS COMPANY and Association of Mining and Quarrying Agents, over the counter in violation of public procurement legislation;

The transfer of Exploration Permits without payment of the transfer price to COMINIERE when the transfer contract provides for it;

Illegal assignments of Mining Titles by Assignees to the detriment of COMINIERE SA…”.

The feasibility study that the IGF talks about is the one made by AVZ and presented by DATHCOM Mining to the government in accordance with the mining legislation of the Democratic Republic of Congo, our consortium has read a copy of the summary.

The criminal liability of the manager, according to the IGF The transfer of 15% of the shares of COMINIERE to ZIJIN Mining Ldt (a Chinese group shareholder of Gécamines in COMMUS and of IVANHOE in Kamoa Copper in Lualaba) was made with authorization "by the two owners (Congolese State and CNSS)" , according to letter Ref: CEM/DG/074/amm/2021 of 09/17/2021 signed by Athanase MWAMBA MISAO, Acting Managing Director of COMINIERE SA, addressed "To Mr. Christian LUKUSA, legal counsel for AVZ Minerals, of whom we saw a copy. And in his letter Ref: CEM/DG/073/amm/2021 of 09/17/2021 signed by Athanase MWAMBA MISAO, addressed "To Mr. NIGEL FERGUSON.

The Ministry of Portfolio appears to be the great accomplice of the current poor health of this State mining company for several reasons, including the non-renewal of representatives and the poor health of this company under its supervision, while the Ministry of Justice seems to have ignored the clear recommendations of the recent audit of the General Inspectorate of Finance as well as the decisions of its own services in addition to the judgments of the courts and tribunals of Lubumbashi against certain partners.

Justice to these serious revelations of the General Inspectorate of Finance (IGF) having established the criminal responsibility of the general manager of COMINIERE on the illegal and irregular transfer of shares, their undervaluation, the misuse of income as well as the sale money not traced by the financial watchdog of the Presidency in the accounts of this State Portfolio company since the beginning of April 2022?

When will the appointment of new patriotic and conscientious agents at the head of public mining companies such as COMINIERE and SOKIMO under the management of temporary workers for several years, at SODIMICO, ENTREPRISE MINIERE KISENGE MANGANESE, SAKIMA as well as MIBA which do not seem to interest the leaders of the country?

The rule of law that the President of the Republic, Félix Tshisekedi wants and the efficient management of the people's mineral resources also depend on it.

The colleagues of the Kinshasa newspaper "Le Soft International" had already launched the alert on the scandal committed by COMINIERE in its edition N ° 1550 of April 11, 2022 without any institution of the Republic reacting, we repeat it and will continue to do so. to do by way of our support for the fight of the Head of State against the predators of public goods, a pillar of his vision of natural resources which must benefit the people first and not a few individuals whoever they are.

Twitter !!!.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

wombat74

Top 20
"Cami mess nearly all sorted, and as you said Evieta still three days to go!" Nellie17 posted 16/3 . Times up .Day 3 is over .

Oh but wait here is a Nellie update . " And by the way, the week ends Sunday!!!" Nellie17 posted 18/3.

Sorry but I'd like to visit this old chestnut again just to round things up .
"Sit back, it will happen, it might just maybe another couple of weeks though!" Nellie17 posted 30/6 .

Please explain ?

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

The Fox

Regular
"Cami mess nearly all sorted, and as you said Evieta still three days to go!" Nellie17 posted 16/3 . Times up .Day 3 is over .

Oh but wait here is a Nellie update . " And by the way, the week ends Sunday!!!" Nellie17 posted 18/3.

"Sit back, it will happen, it might just maybe another couple of weeks though!" Nellie17 posted 30/6 .

Please explain ?
Nellie was on the money based on the feedback from on the ground in the DRC last week, all parties were reporting a completion of expected matters to be announced this week just gone. Yet one party needed more time and only advised at the last minute to push things out till next week, simple as that.

Presently all parties are re-aligned for major and positive announcements next week. AVZ cannot control actions and timelines of the Gov or Ministry's involved in moving past the current delays.

This intel comes from direct feedback from persons on the ground in the DRC who are across current status and active on a daily basis. (they have posted info a few times over the last few months on Twitter) I have no issue speaking to said persons on the ground each week or more who are based in the DRC due to a helpful intro a while back.

I'm not one to post bullshit intel, certainly you can believe me or not, however this is the current feedback and it is from good connections that speak French and English fluently, which is helpful. No sensitive market information has been provided here, intel is supporting the previous announcements by AVZ's strong / positive working relationship with DRC Gov and confidence that all matters concerning the ML are expected to be completed for the benefit of shareholders. Meaning a positive outcome etc.

So I'll either be in the bin after next week with Nellie or confirmed as a credible source of info, we shall see ;)

Have a good weekend !!

Cheers The Fox

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 71 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Nellie was on the money based on the feedback from from on the ground in the DRC last week, all parties were reporting a completion of expected matters to be announced this week just gone. Yet one party needed more time and only advised at the last minute to push things out till next week, simple as that.

Presently all parties are re-aligned for major and positive announcements next week. AVZ cannot control actions and timelines of the Gov or Ministry's involved in moving past the current delays.

This intel comes from direct feedback from persons on the ground in the DRC who are active in assisting AVZ and Gov on a daily basis. (they have posted info a few times over the last few months on Twitter) I have no issue speaking to said persons on the ground each week or more who are based in the DRC due to a helpful intro a while back.

I'm not one to post bullshit intel, certainly you can believe me or not, however this is the current feedback and it is from good connections that speak French and English fluently, which is helpful. No sensitive market information has been provided here, intel is supporting the previous announcements by AVZ's strong / positive working relationship with DRC Gov and confidence that all matters concerning the ML are expected to be completed for the benefit of shareholders.

So I'll either be in the bin after next week with Nellie or confirmed as a credible source of info, we shall see ;)

Have a good weekend !!

Cheers The Fox
Whoa!!!

BBJ

You might just be in the shit with this interesting little story.....if it don't come true

I will kick back....pour a glass of the good stuff....and wait to see what happens

:cool:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

wombat74

Top 20
Nellie was on the money based on the feedback from from on the ground in the DRC last week, all parties were reporting a completion of expected matters to be announced this week just gone. Yet one party needed more time and only advised at the last minute to push things out till next week, simple as that.

This intel comes from direct feedback from persons on the ground in the DRC who are active in assisting AVZ and Gov on a daily basis. (they have posted info a few times over the last few months on Twitter) I have no issue speaking to said persons on the ground each week or more who are based in the DRC due to a helpful intro a while back.

I'm not one to post bullshit intel, certainly you can believe me or not, however this is the current feedback and it is from good connections that speak French and English fluently, which is helpful. No sensitive market information has been provided here, intel is supporting the previous announcements by AVZ's strong / positive working relationship with DRC Gov and confidence that all matters concerning the ML are expected to be completed for the benefit of shareholders.

Have a good weekend !!

Cheers The Fox
Thank you for the update Fox . Cheers

• Love
Reactions: 11 users

Bin59

Regular

Have a good weekend !!

Cheers The Fox
Great news thanks Fox - now can someone please put that fruit bowl away 🔜😂
🍎🍉🥝🍌🍊🍑🍒🍐🫐🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Bin59

Regular
An interesting FT article 🤔

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Doc

Master of Quan

Have a good weekend !!

Cheers The Fox
B4F54E29-6006-4CE9-9AA2-A348A02C2039.gif

• Haha

Nellie17

Regular

Please explain ?
I don't need to explain anything to you, you little ignoramus marsupial!
You are nothing to me but a bullie!
Have a nice weekend,
Cheers,
Nells

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 26 users

Bin59

Regular

1660948914142.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Blinken also said that the US may apply penalties to countries that are remaining neutral with regards to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine. This has annoyed African nations (including DRC) who are neutral. Pity the US ignore that fact when it comes to India who are part of their QUAD alliance. Those yanks are nearly as corrupt as China, just more sneaky about it and able to hide it better under a ‘democracy’ banner…. While I’m on conspiracy theories, I wonder if the release of one of the Bali bomber’s announced yesterday is tied in with the G20 meeting in Bali later this year, Putin, Xi and Biden will all there, how the mind wonders. Anyway things are sounding like it’s close now and after seeing those drill core’s, if they happen to release those photos with ownership sorted, Cominiere charged, Mining and Exploration rights sorted, ML awarded and FID ‘imminent’ 😉 we could well be on our way to being the BHP of lithium (not to mention not having anything more to whinge about). @Nellie17 you’ve won me over, Wombie you must be starting to wonder if you should have got that smaller pineapple and @The Fox thanks for the best post I’ve read all week, and that’s saying something when 98% of those were mine

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Frank

Top 20
Bilateral cooperation DRC - Tanzania: Felix Tshisekedi expected in Dar-Es-Salam

1660952929369.png

President Félix Tshisekedi is expected in the coming days in Tanzania, according to a press release from the Presidency of the Republic published this Friday, August 19.

Indeed, at the end of the 42nd Sadc summit held from August 17 to 18 in Kinshasa, Tanzania expressed its intention to strengthen bilateral cooperation in several areas with the Democratic Republic of Congo.

Present at these meetings, the President of the United Republic of Tanzania, Samia Suluhu Hassan, extended her stay in Kinshasa for an official visit to her counterpart Félix Antoine Tshisekedi Tshilombo.

Received at the City of the African Union in a face-to-face meeting of nearly four hours, President Suluhu Hassan revealed the areas in which the two countries would like to collaborate closely.

These are the areas of trade, investment, infrastructure, finance, energy, education, defence, security and immigration.

According to the joint communiqué which sanctioned their meeting, "the two Heads of State stressed the importance of infrastructure development projects and the need to increase cooperation in the construction of road and rail infrastructure in order to further facilitate trade between the two countries."

In this regard, the two Heads of State welcomed the progress of the road project from Dar-Es-Salam to Mwanza and Kigoma,
which will connect the DRC and Burundi through Musongati, Bujumbura, Uvira and up to Kindu, they said.

In the financial field, Tshisekedi and his counterpart from Tanzania noted with satisfaction the imminent opening of the Tanzanian Bank CRDB in Lubumbashi and Kinshasa.

Experts from both countries are working hard on the agreements which will be signed soon in Tanzania in the presence of the two Heads of State.

In the meantime, the third meeting of the Joint Permanent Commission is convened in mid-September to discuss the effective implementation of the agreed areas of cooperation.

Africa-jigsaw-puzzle.jpg

Slowly, but surely, all the Pieces of the Puzzle are coming together bit by bit atm (y)

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

LOCKY82

Regular
Screenshot_20220820-133523_Twitter.jpg
Anybody have an idea why $avz Twitter latest often has this crap in it!? I don't see the same for crr, ltr, pls!!

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom