AVZ Discussion 2022

US Secretary of State, Anthony Blinken, expected this Tuesday in Kinshasa

View attachment 13656

The American Secretary of State, Anthony J. Blinken is expected this Tuesday, August 9 in the afternoon, in Kinshasa, capital of the Democratic Republic of Congo. He will first be received at the new Presidential Palace of Mont-Ngaliema by President Félix Antoine Tshisekedi Tshilombo.

The two personalities will have a one-on-one meeting of almost an hour before a bilateral meeting of the Congolese and American delegations.

According to the communication unit of the Presidency of the Republic, during these meetings, President Félix Tshisekedi will not fail to raise questions of strategic partnership between the DRC and the USA.

The latest report by UN experts on the invasion of Rwandan troops converted to M23 will not fail to be discussed.

At the end of these two meetings, the Secretary of State Anthony Blinken and the Deputy Prime Minister of Foreign Affairs, Christophe Lutundula will hold a joint press briefing in the marquee of the Cité de l'Union Africaine in front of forty American journalists and Congolese from Congolese national radio and television.

The American Secretary of State will meet on Wednesday August 10 with the Prime Minister, Jean-Michel Sama Lukonde, before flying to Rwanda.

View attachment 13657

View attachment 13658

More Food for thought on the Road to Mining Manono :unsure:

Cheers

Frank :cool:
Can anyone call in a favour to that man 😁🙏

Reactions: 9 users
Is anyone else seeing lots of spam on $AVZ twitter ?
went onto twitter this morning and there was loads of spam bots with the $AVZ hashtag. Noticed seeing lots more of it over the last week on searches.

Could that be chy-na?
Trump Yelling GIF
Reason why Elon pulled out, twitter is full of bots, hacked and duplicate accounts lol

Reactions: 12 users

Bonsoir

Regular
Is anyone else seeing lots of spam on $AVZ twitter ?
went onto twitter this morning and there was loads of spam bots with the $AVZ hashtag. Noticed seeing lots more of it over the last week on searches.

Could that be chy-na?
Trump Yelling GIF
Yes, spam increased dramatically, blocking them as they pop up.

Reactions: 4 users

JAG

Top 20
1660008040482.png

Reactions: 7 users

wombat74

Top 20
Be nice to see some media on the DRC gov voiding the 15% + 15% these crooks think they got their hands on . Who cares if they throw a few of these pricks in the slammer if we don't come away with what is rightfully ours . 66% AVZ 24%CATH DRC gov 10% . Zijin Fuck You % Dathmir Fuck You % . If the DRC gov want a bigger slice then so be it , but they will have to cough up the coin to help build the mine , and AVZ hold majority slice.

Reactions: 26 users

JAG

Top 20
1660008523317.png

• Love
Reactions: 22 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Lots of stuff going on obviously, but I'm still concerned that Felix hasn't mentioned any of this shitstorm or tough talked at all yet. As has been pointed out hundreds of times, Manono is one of the most important elements for the future prosperity of his country, but it seems he's either wearing blinkers or has his hands tied. He can't be oblivious to all the chatter in the media around him, surely he needs to speak up at some point in time, so people know where he stands on this crap

• Love
Reactions: 15 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Lots of stuff going on obviously, but I'm still concerned that Felix hasn't mentioned any of this shitstorm or tough talked at all yet. As has been pointed out hundreds of times, Manono is one of the most important elements for the future prosperity of his country, but it seems he's either wearing blinkers or has his hands tied. He can't be oblivious to all the chatter in the media around him, surely he needs to speak up at some point in time, so people know where he stands on this crap
I don't think Felix has any choice but to act decisively, all the information is available and clearly there is a need for him to set things right. If AVZ can have it's hard work embezzled by crims with no recourse then who the hell is going to put their hand up to invest in this place knowing that any asshole can slice it up and walk away with it!

• Love
Reactions: 20 users

JAG

Top 20
1660011774266.png

Reactions: 7 users

cruiser51

Top 20
I don't think Felix has any choice but to act decisively, all the information is available and clearly there is a need for him to set things right. If AVZ can have it's hard work embezzled by crims with no recourse then who the hell is going to put their hand up to invest in this place knowing that any asshole can slice it up and walk away with it!

3K, would the Chinese government allow someone to steal their mineral resources in China? Why is China behaving as if it owns the DRC?
@anskalambayi
@actualitecd
@LukondeSama
@Presidence_RDC
@SecBlinken
@AfricaMediaHub
@USEmbKinshasa
@AvzMinerals

Reactions: 10 users

cruiser51

Top 20
I have the feeling that Felix as President of the DRC has a minister of mining in Antoinette, who just won the teacup of the year for being the fairest and the best, and sees it is up to her to sort out the shit in the mining Portfolio.

Antoinette has a slight problem, it seems that the minister of Portfolio (who is overseeing the investments of the DRC via Cominière and the Pension Fund) signed off on the transfer, after being lied to by the temping head of Cominière about the entire deal.
The Princess with the cold eyes is a career politician, who believes her task is signing papers, regardless of the implications.

The problem is Antoinette can jump up and down, but can't arm wrestle the Princess, they are at the same level and Antoinette being the fairest probably doesn't like back stabbing.
She has to come with a sound argument and go to Felix to get the Princess removed.
Me thinks the internal political situation in the DRC has slowed down Felix dance moves, but if he doesn't kick the Princess out quick smart, after the revelations in the IGF report, it could well be a nail in Felix' coffin.

• Fire
  • Thinking

aanti.dumb

Regular
The extension of the TIA could play out very nicely on your suspicions of a TO. I would not be surprised if this additional time is to complete arrangements with another party. Who knows. Cheers The Fox :)

I don't really understand all this takeover bullshit, if you want something you need to fight for it. AVZ management have never hinted of anything other than owning a 'globally significant' mine producing for years into the future with diversification down the track. As shareholders we need not make it harder for them, standup against the pricks trying to steal from us.
I absolutely agree @Dazmac66. Accepting a TO from a Chinese company will be perceived as more weakness from Australia and Australian based companies. They will realise if they cause a little trouble with the local gov, send a few snacks to a few people and post some bull$h!t on twitter then Oz based companies will panic and just give up.

I want AVZ to fight until the bitter end. Yes there is a chance we may loose but the odds are in our favour and the chance of success is a greater.

TO is off the table for me. I will be voting against, if this ever is proposed.

Worst case scenario we dont sell to CATH and keep %75 ownership, DRC get their 10% and the Dath/Zin %15 can be sorted by the DRC corruption watch dog. The way the market in Lithium is right now we could cap raise 300 million from a mix of strategic investors and retail. I would happily buy more.

IMO GLTAH

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

LEFOOL

Regular
That sane geist character is not to be trusted JAG he seems to be wanting the best for AVZ under this profile but says much otherwise under his other twitter acc OIL&GAS.. ie: yesterday was questioning Franck about the veracity of that article.. has been very much against us since the beginning of that shit show imo, he has now blocked me since i warned Franck about him in French using not so friendly words... ;D

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

JAG

Top 20
1660017449793.png

JAG

Top 20
Depressing ATM knowing we could be booming right now!! 😩
1660017871349.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17 users

wombat74

Top 20
Depressing ATM knowing we could be booming right now!! 😩
View attachment 13704
Was thinking the same thing . While these amateurs figure out what they are going to do with these crooks or whether Zijin gets to keep the 15% or not , could they please just give us the bloody ML . The ML is the first and number one concern here .

Reactions: 14 users

cruiser51

Top 20
That sane geist character is not to be trusted JAG he seems to be wanting the best for AVZ under this profile but says much otherwise under his other twitter acc OIL&GAS.. ie: yesterday was questioning Franck about the veracity of that article.. has been very much against us since the beginning of that shit show imo, he has now blocked me since i warned Franck about him in French using not so friendly words... ;D
in my eyes he is a fukwit.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

Frank

Top 20
US Secretary of State, Anthony Blinken, expected this Tuesday in Kinshasa

View attachment 13656

The American Secretary of State, Anthony J. Blinken is expected this Tuesday, August 9 in the afternoon, in Kinshasa, capital of the Democratic Republic of Congo. He will first be received at the new Presidential Palace of Mont-Ngaliema by President Félix Antoine Tshisekedi Tshilombo.

The two personalities will have a one-on-one meeting of almost an hour before a bilateral meeting of the Congolese and American delegations.

According to the communication unit of the Presidency of the Republic, during these meetings, President Félix Tshisekedi will not fail to raise questions of strategic partnership between the DRC and the USA.

The latest report by UN experts on the invasion of Rwandan troops converted to M23 will not fail to be discussed.

At the end of these two meetings, the Secretary of State Anthony Blinken and the Deputy Prime Minister of Foreign Affairs, Christophe Lutundula will hold a joint press briefing in the marquee of the Cité de l'Union Africaine in front of forty American journalists and Congolese from Congolese national radio and television.

The American Secretary of State will meet on Wednesday August 10 with the Prime Minister, Jean-Michel Sama Lukonde, before flying to Rwanda.

View attachment 13657

View attachment 13658

More Food for thought on the Road to Mining Manono :unsure:

Cheers

Fyi, To add, I see where,

Africa: On tour for security and mining issues?

Anthony Blinken held to the duty to respect the choices of the DRC

Tribune- Unless unforeseen, US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken will be in Kinshasa on August 9 and 10, 2022.

For the DRC stage, the official press release from the Department of State confirmed by the United States Embassy in Kinshasa places this stay within the framework successively,

“Of the holding of free, inclusive and fair elections in 2023”, promotion and respect for “human rights and the protection of fundamental freedoms”, “the fight against corruption”, “support for trade and investment”, the issue of “climate change and support for “regional African efforts to promote peace in eastern DRC and the wider Great Lakes region”.

This for the tip of the iceberg… :unsure:

For the non-visible part, there are undoubtedly the economic issues and when it comes to the DRC, probably mining. (y)

Indeed, the mining potential for which the United States declares of the Democratic Republic of Congo, a “strategic interest in Africa” was evaluated in 1997 at “25% of the world reserves of cobalt, 18% of the world reserves of industrial diamonds, 6% of the world’s copper reserves”.

*Today, with lithium, the Democratic Congo has reserves of 132 million tons, far superior to that of the United States estimated at 750,000 tons and Chile, which is displayed with 9,200,000 tons.
👍

Remembering it the day before Anthony Blinken arrives is fine.

After all, history records that all the wars of the Congo, but then all, from the Leopoldian era to this day, are related to minerals. :(

Those said to be from the East are proof of this. :rolleyes:

Some governments involved, some not at all. Various reports by United Nations experts attest to this.

*What could be more normal than the negotiations aimed at lasting peace integrating the economic issue, and therefore mining, into the security solution?

But here it is: morality does not go along with the intention of making even by proxy wars on the Congolese in their own country, for their own resources, and in addition to keeping this people under arms embargo, whatever the degree!

After all, the Congo’s resources are the property of the Congolese first, just as the resources of the United States are the property of the Americans first (President Monroë is responsible for the famous phrase “America to the Americans”.

In this logic, the resources of China are the property first of all of the Chinese, of Belgium the property of the Belgians first, of Chad the property of the Chadians first, of Rwanda the property of the Rwandans first.

Each country, according to its Constitution and whatever the nature of the instruments of adhesion to international community organizations used, disposes of its resources for its people. 👍

In the name of its internationally recognized sovereignty, the Democratic Republic of Congo has the latitude to negotiate the exploitation of its resources with whomever it wants: Europeans, Asians, Africans, Americans, Oceanians.

Since 1960, it has done so with a good number of countries on all continents without this raising any concerns or arousing any qualms.

Nothing therefore justifies the stigmatization of other partners who enter into business with the DRC by applying the established rules.

The main thing is to respect the commitments made.

The respect to be owed to this country is, in the name of the sacred principle of continuity of the State, to let it assume its responsibilities.

Anthony Blinken is bound by this duty if he comes to Kinshasa more as a partner than as a giver of injunctions…

copperbeltkatangamining

Felix+Joe.jpg

Cavalryhasarrived.jpg

Chasing Tesla.jpg

things-that-make-you-go-hmm.jpg

More Food for thought than you can Poke a Stick at as the Plot thickens :sneaky:

When it comes to the Days of our DRC Lives atm :unsure:

Reactions: 18 users

cruiser51

Top 20
I hope he blocks every poster on every platform, who really cares what he post under what name.

Reactions: 4 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
I see der Geist claims he assisted AVZ in writing the last update to shareholders. :oops:He is correct in saying there are flaws in the article. Franck is in touch with him to get the facts right, to publish in due course.

I can’t help it if some of you think he’s a fuckwit. I have carefully read what he has had to say, right from when he was pushing for AVZ to come clean on the shit going on in the background. Seems AVZ appreciate his help.

Everyone is shocked with what has been uncovered, but give him no credit for exposing a lot of what we were all shocked to learn

I do agree his style is confronting and he likes to drip feed his research.

I’m not taking sides but that’s how I see it

I hated him initially for it too, but now I pay attention and try to keep an open mind.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users
Top Bottom