AVZ Discussion 2022

Remark

Top 20
View attachment 13306
2nd from the left, the Director of Cami.

They forgot to remove the price tag from Antoinettes new cup, which she prolly will use as a new tea cup.
Looks much more elegant than the cup from Hard quiz.

Looks like the director of Cominière didn't get an invite, prolly because he is only temping.

I believe the director of Cominière was presented earlier with some cutlery when he was given the snacks.

1659581732766.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

dollas4me

Emerged
I think you know the only right thing to do in this situation right.........

share her pics :ROFLMAO:(y)

Here's for you Dollas4me in homage to your name

View attachment 13210
Looks like we might need that off-topic thread in the lounge after all lol,
maybe they would have a chance of surviving over there.
Money sure isn't the most meaningful thing in life, but it sure does help with
having a lot of fun (as so accurately depicted lol), and some meaningful things
have come from helping others in need. I can thank AVZ for quite a bit of that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Fair call mate, 5 yrs probably is a bit skinny, it depends on alot of factors, we are not privy yet on the updated DFS numbers, but my feeling is AVZ profit margins will be alot higher than AKE, especially with the tin offset, then we have the SEZ factor to consider as well, not to mention the longer term lithium price,...who knows really but i reckon we will be alot higher than $4 in 5 yrs thats for sure....;)

The point being, this take over talk of $2, 3 , 4 and upwards is just pure fantasy, the chinese will be looking at the $1 - 1.50 range tops..........which is snack robbery !

I really hope the BOD dont sell us out that cheap............or my preference..............not at all.

These chinese entities can go and get fucked as far as i am concerned, considering this emotional roller coaster we have all been thru, we deserve a whole heap better!!

imo
I do believe a TO will eventually materialise, I never believed AVZ is staffed, experienced or capable to design, procure, construct and run the largest hard rock lithium mine and transport its product. But IMO the company will never be allowed to be sold wholly to a Chinese entity, it would not get through FIRB. One of large Australian miners or international consortium is more realistic. The Chinese challenges IMO all revolve around % ownership of Dathcom and the ML tenement split, not AVZ TO.

However TO will not happen until a number of things fall into place to have clarity on the value of AVZ:
1) Clarity on the ML - what is covered, is CDL included or not - how much of the asset is covered for exploitation and how much under exploration, and with who
2) Ownership - does AVZ own 51%, 66%, 75% of Dathcom or something else
3) BFS on 4.5 and 10MTpa - put it out there how much AVZ thinks the asset is worth
4) MEZ - commercial / Tax regime
5) Further Off-takes?
6) Further drilling to increase resource base?

IMO we definitely need items 1, 2 and 3 to negotiate a TO.

• Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

thorgin

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

TDITD

Top 20
I do believe a TO will eventually materialise, I never believed AVZ is staffed, experienced or capable to design, procure, construct and run the largest hard rock lithium mine and transport its product. But IMO the company will never be allowed to be sold wholly to a Chinese entity, it would not get through FIRB. One of large Australian miners or international consortium is more realistic. The Chinese challenges IMO all revolve around % ownership of Dathcom and the ML tenement split, not AVZ TO.

However TO will not happen until a number of things fall into place to have clarity on the value of AVZ:
1) Clarity on the ML - what is covered, is CDL included or not - how much of the asset is covered for exploitation and how much under exploration, and with who
3) BFS on 4.5 and 10MTpa - put it out there how much AVZ thinks the asset is worth
5) Further Off-takes?

My thoughts on this is the board don't want to be subjected to a TO, but I think external factors may force their hands possibly. For example that may even be mentioned in their discussions currently with Govt officials - example along the lines of,

AVZ : IGF have reported on how Cominiere are corrupt and allowing Zijin illegally to come into dathcom after all our hard work and money spent after 4-5yrs is this how you are going to encourage foreign investment ?

DRC Govt : We know this and we are fighting corruption so for public perception we will rule in your favour as we do have an election coming up, but we have our backs against the wall with the CCP they have threatened to turn off the investments and all the $$ available to the DRC if we do not give them access into the worlds largest lithium mine as of course again we do have an election coming up and need that $$. So you will have the ML and SEZ, but then we require you to sell to them, either all out or enough to dilute your holding as it suits us all to have an Australian miner on board for optics.

We really don't know what's happening behind the scenes and all the shady shit happening, chess pieces moving as they have always been surrounding manono.

On the other hand I'm hoping for DRC govt to truly have turned a corner in becoming a real democracy and not just all talk. In this situation, AVZ gets confirmed that they do in-fact legally hold 75% and informed their offer to buy the 15% off the Govt has been accepted, AVZ are now free to hand over 24% to CATL and get mining, SEZ, BFS, JV with CATL for a battery plant all coming and then obviously our true value will be reached, this is the path I believe our board are striving for and will support them in achieving.

• Love
Reactions: 15 users

John25

Regular
Come the 15/8 we’ve been in suspension for 14 F***ing Weeks & still nothing from Nigel (is he still around) or the ASX for a please explain for we are a top 200 ASX company .Back in Dec/Jan ,Nigel stated it was only a matter of days before a ML was to be granted …why arent we trading …accordingly we own anywhere between 51-75% …our money is tied up for what reason …We need the cold hard facts ,i think we deserve it …Lit stocks are starting to rise now …thanks for saving us on the slump but if we hold majority % why arent we trading …Sorry im a simplistic /patient person but my PATIENCE has worn awfully thin.FFS Nigel come out from under that rock you’ve been hiding & lead from the front ,we’re adults and can handle the truth…Rant over :)

• Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Thaz

Regular
Come the 15/8 we’ve been in suspension for 14 F***ing Weeks & still nothing from Nigel (is he still around) or the ASX for a please explain for we are a top 200 ASX company .Back in Dec/Jan ,Nigel stated it was only a matter of days before a ML was to be granted …why arent we trading …accordingly we own anywhere between 51-75% …our money is tied up for what reason …We need the cold hard facts ,i think we deserve it …Lit stocks are starting to rise now …thanks for saving us on the slump but if we hold majority % why arent we trading …Sorry im a simplistic /patient person but my PATIENCE has worn awfully thin.FFS Nigel come out from under that rock you’ve been hiding & lead from the front ,we’re adults and can handle the truth…Rant over :)
Read the last quarterly statement - it confirms the reasons why we are in suspension right now.

1659594196903.png

1659594236420.png

Mickyb64

Regular
Read the last quarterly statement - it confirms the reasons why we are in suspension right now.

View attachment 13326
View attachment 13327
I don't have a problem with anyone having a rant about the current situation. I think we've all had a gut full. It's the perfect place to let off some steam, we're all in the same boat. I believe we'll get there in the end but if you need to have a rant then rant.

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Remark

Top 20
Maintain the rage John, it's understandable.

Reactions: 17 users

CashKing

Regular
Cut & Copy that and email it to Nige or post to AVZ Office :cool:

Doubt they will do anything however...

Hey things could be worse , you could be on Hot Crapper entertaining Dickshift while we wait...

GLTAH

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users

JAG

Top 20
Mate I'm hearing ya and agree with ya but seriously don't worry. You will be able to enjoy life once this is over. I can just see you now......;);)

1659596604495.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!

5) Further Off-takes?
Don't reckon any of this has to go through FIRB.

The key entity in all of this is actually Dathcom (not AVZ)

I don't believe Dathcom is an Australian domiciled company therefore it is not within FIRB's jurisdiction

If anyone want's to buy Dathcom they can.....assuming the current shareholders in Dathcom agree to the sale

The FIRB can't stop that happening

Happy to stand corrected

Reactions: 10 users

wombat74

Top 20
1659596855515.jpeg
Mate have half a dozen stiff Whiskeys and stare at this photo .

• Haha

Nbaz

Regular
Mate I'm hearing ya and agree with ya but seriously don't worry. You will be able to enjoy life once this is over. I can just see you now......;);)

View attachment 13328
Good God, one thrust as he'll turn to dust!

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Is he still in DRC?

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

CHB

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
Don't reckon any of this has to go through FIRB.

The key entity in all of this is actually Dathcom (not AVZ)

I don't believe Dathcom is an Australian domiciled company therefore it is not within FIRB's jurisdiction

If anyone want's to buy Dathcom they can.....assuming the current shareholders in Dathcom agree to the sale

The FIRB can't stop that happening

Happy to stand corrected
Yes you are correct in that - but discussion has been on TO of AVZ and people getting $1, $2, $3 for their shares. Only an AVZ take-over will trigger a wind-up of all shares on ASX and a pay-out of all shareholdings causing some people to fret about paying tax. I wonder why though because if you pay tax you made money??
These two (Dathcom and AVZ TOs) are being mixed up, and only the AVZ TO leads to an ASX/ATO/SH pay-out. TO of Dathcom does not and would be a bad situation for AVZ value because basically our holdings in Dathcom is the entire value of AVZ.

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

DoubleA

Regular
Yes you are correct in that - but discussion has been on TO of AVZ and people getting $1, $2, $3 for their shares. Only an AVZ take-over will trigger a wind-up of all shares on ASX and a pay-out of all shareholdings causing some people to fret about paying tax. I wonder why though because if you pay tax you made money??
These two (Dathcom and AVZ TOs) are being mixed up, and only the AVZ TO leads to an ASX/ATO/SH pay-out. TO of Dathcom does not and would be a bad situation for AVZ value because basically our holdings in Dathcom is the entire value of AVZ.

If Dathcom was sold could the end result not be quite similar?

If Dathcom was sold and the funds were then distributed from AVZ through a special dividend, then either AVZ would have to pay tax on the profits made within Australia and pay a franked dividend or AVZ dividend would be unfranked. A large amount of tax is taken out of the proceeds either way.

Then again if AVZ continued operations and looked for other projects without distributing the proceeds then shareholders could choose when to sell and manage their tax.

It is all hypothetical though.

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Frank

Top 20
* Fyi John, re:-Lit stocks are starting to rise now

Believe it or not, Chinese lithium prices are still trending upwards

Benchmark Minerals Intelligence says both technical and battery grade lithium carbonate on the Chinese domestic market ticked upwards in the last week, increasing by 0.3% and 0.2% week-on-week, respectively.

China is the world’s biggest lithium consumer.

Benchmark says pricing for LiPF6 has risen in recent weeks under strong demand, “which could be providing some upside to lithium carbonate prices as electrolyte feedstock producers compete for lithium units with consumers in the cathode value chain.”

“Benchmark recorded an offer in South Korea for battery grade hydroxide at $70,000/tonne (CIF Asia), amid reports spot market pricing outside of China has begun to soften, beginning to erode the significant premium that has developed for international transactions compared to the Chinese domestic market,” they said.

“Nonetheless, contacts reported to Benchmark that small spot market volumes of lithium hydroxide in Europe or North America could fetch nearly $10,000/tonne more than an order for lithium carbonate, amid ongoing concerns over availability, with ex-China hydroxide prices still reaching towards $80,000/tonne (FOB North America).”

Sayona says the restart of its North American Lithium (NAL) operation in Quebec is picking up speed – and is on track for first production of spodumene in Q1 2023.

Around 30% of the plant and equipment upgrade has been completed, including the arrival of a magnetic separator and crusher.

“With virtually all of the NAL operation powered by hydroelectricity, this is truly one of the world’s most sustainable lithium operations, an important ESG differentiator in an industry that aims to facilitate global decarbonisation,” MD Brett Lynch said.

The IEA says we need hundreds of new mines ASAP to meet EV battery metals demand by 2030​

The International Energy Agency (IEA) has just released a report and it looks like we’re going to need to expand battery and minerals supply chains 10-fold to meet government EV ambitions around the world.

Basically, we need 50 more lithium mines, 60 more nickel mines and 17 more cobalt mines by 2030 to meet net carbon emissions goals.

“Additional investments are needed in the short-term, particularly in mining, where lead times are much longer than for other parts of the supply chain – in some cases requiring more than a decade from initial feasibility studies to production, and then several more years to reach nominal production capacity,” the report said.

“Projected mineral supply until the end of the 2020s is in line with the demand for EV batteries in the Stated Policies Scenario (STEPS).

“But the supply of some minerals such as lithium would need to rise by up to one-third by 2030 to satisfy the pledges and announcements for EV batteries in the Announced Pledges Scenario (APS).

“For example, demand for lithium – the commodity with the largest projected demand-supply gap – is projected to increase sixfold to 500 kilotonnes by 2030 in the APS, requiring the equivalent of 50 new average-sized mines.”

Tick Tock Clock.gif

lets-win-this-all-for-one-and-one-for-all.jpg

Food for thought on the Long and Winding Road to Mining Manono Bro :unsure:

GLTA-AVZH's 🤞

Cheers 🍻

Frank (y)

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Samus

Top 20
View attachment 13306
2nd from the left, the Director of Cami.

They forgot to remove the price tag from Antoinettes new cup, which she prolly will use as a new tea cup.
Looks much more elegant than the cup from Hard quiz.

Looks like the director of Cominière didn't get an invite, prolly because he is only temping.
What's the award for? doing a shit job extremely slowly? :unsure:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users
Top Bottom