AVZ Discussion 2022

CashKing

Regular
Yeah, yeah I get it.....BUT!.....a TO triggers a potential complete crystalisation of ALL my profits in this stock

That's a BIG BIG tax BITCH when we're talking potentially millions in one tax year

Much rather steady as she goes ....accumulate paper profits......collect dividends.......and crystalize profits from share sales as and when required over numerous income years

Well...you know....it's like an ideal world thing but that doesn't always work out I guess

If it's a TO @ $10 well.............then....... I don't really give a fuck :cool:
Won’t be $10 unfortunately mate…

Should be enough to keep the wines cabinet full for a while however…

Well if you bought around 10c ish and depending on how many bottles a night 😂

GLTAH $2 tops I reckon 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 12 users

Samus

Top 20
Doubtful anyone would touch this shitshow for 10c unless things get sorted.

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 6 users

CashKing

Regular
That’s the spirit 😂 …. Aim low and anything above our buy in price @ 10c is good huh 🤔

I like your thinking, I did it at 25c and we hit $1.30 ish so yolo aim low and see what happens huh.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Won’t be $10 unfortunately mate…

Should be enough to keep the wines cabinet full for a while however…

Well if you bought around 10c ish and depending on how many bottles a night 😂

GLTAH $2 tops I reckon 😢
yeah I'm not thinkin' $10 it's just if it was the tax imposition would become ....well.....very much secondary!! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7 users

CashKing

Regular
yeah I'm not thinkin' $10 it's just if it was the tax imposition would become ....well.....very much secondary!! :ROFLMAO:
At $10 I’ll pay for Z to buff my shoes after I walk the SC6 covered pathways throughout Manono Camp Colline :)

Have a little Z CEO on every fucking corner of camp buffing our shoes for snacks at best…..

GLTAH

• Haha

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Not sure on that....yes it's a shit show currently but the % AVZ holds in Dathcom (wherever it may end up) is still a VERY valuable commodity

Don't reckon' it will only convert to an AVZ share valued @ 10c by any stretch of my magic mushroomed mind ;)

• Fire

Flight996

Regular
But I don't want a TO personally .....the fucking tax will kill me 🤮
Same here Winenut
I got hammered by the ATO after selling VUL at $12.40 (original purchase 35c)
My AVZ buy price is 4.5c, so I don't need the ATO making me assume the position again.

Anyway, talk of a T/O is well premature.

Cheers
F

Reactions: 10 users

Bin59

Regular
Jean-Marc Kabund’s hearing this week was deferred until next Tuesday, following the last implementation of judges appointed by Felix 😉.

Depending on the outcome, it might prevent him from running in the 2023 elections, therefore keeping Felix’s position relatively safe for another term 🤞

1659517617739.jpeg

• Thinking
Reactions: 14 users
fair enough, many probably would not agree with you, however I didn't think it should have got chopped personally but I could see that some sensitive souls thought otherwise and it was costly to the poster as I recall, so i guess he/she would also disagree with you on that point.
Not sure if you are referring to me but if so it would have been better if you had tried to contact me in private because anything I have to say, I say myself. If you were supporting ‘me’, thanks, if not me, that’s even better, but there’s already too many unrelated comments here for me to add more. Disappointing to hear how many have become frustrated enough to want to bail out, that’s all I have to add.

• Fire

cruiser51

Top 20
It is time for the ML....

1659570505510.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

cruiser51

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users

BEISHA

Top 20
I've been involved with business in China in a previous life

I still remember getting an agreement on a matter over a fine dinner and a good amount of booze one night in Xiamen

Next day when it was time to put pen to paper the response was ...."Yes, yes we agreed on price......but.... that was last night"

No shit

Business with China + DRC is obviously a million times crazier

I guess only tim will tell how this pans out! 😉
For a period of time ( 4 yrs ) i worked as a real estate agent, dealt with the chinese people alot, they are very miserly and want a whole heap for nicks, so these ideas of grandeur that the chinese entities are going to pay AVZ a massive premium is just pure fantasy imo.

The real value for AVZ SH is we sort this crap out, get the %%% that is rightfully ours , release all those juicy items that are waiting in storeage ( updated BFS being the juiciest ) and get on with construction and ultimately production, within 5 years or possibly less AVZ will be $10+ with consistent dividends in hand with the supergene profits they make......;)

AKE is currently $11+ with a big brine operation but a pissant hard rock operation relative to AVZ, and are situated in sovereign risk Argentina which is basically a banana republic, conducts big trade with China and has recently signed an MOU with the BELT & ROAD programme.

AKE ( ore & galaxy ) have been producing since 2015, so i make my FA assumption for AVZ based on that symmetry.

imo

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

Thaz

Regular
For a period of time ( 4 yrs ) i worked as a real estate agent, dealt with the chinese people alot, they are very miserly and want a whole heap for nicks, so these ideas of grandeur that the chinese entities are going to pay AVZ a massive premium is just pure fantasy imo.

The real value for AVZ SH is we sort this crap out, get the %%% that is rightfully ours , release all those juicy items that are waiting in storeage ( updated BFS being the juiciest ) and get on with construction and ultimately production, within 5 years or possibly less AVZ will be $10+ with consistent dividends in hand with the supergene profits they make......;)

AKE is currently $11+ with a big brine operation but a pissant hard rock operation relative to AVZ, and are situated in sovereign risk Argentina which is basically a banana republic, conducts big trade with China and has recently signed an MOU with the BELT & ROAD programme.

AKE ( ore & galaxy ) have been producing since 2015, so i make my FA assumption for AVZ based on that symmetry.

imo

The only thing, is AKE is currently at a market cap of ~$7B.

AVZ is currently at $2B.

Assuming similar growth from 2015 to now as AKE (approximately multiple of 5.2) - our share price would be potentially circa $4. (Market cap of ~$8B).

I'd love AVZ to reach $10 (M.cap of ~ $25B) - but i would be tempering expectations.

Reactions: 10 users

aon

Regular
But one thing that is interesting is that all Your posts today seem to be revolving around this ; your name Pete or something
pete or something? NO. what I was trying to establish was if the ph call was legit and I assumed if it was that you also would have got a call, nothing more, no hidden agenda. I do have a ph number as the call was not set to private, so at some stage, I will call that number to confirm for myself. But happy that Boss got a result, well done Boss and thks to all that put in the effort as well.
ps MB1348 yes I am a supporter/friend & always was. :ninja:

Reactions: 5 users

cruiser51

Top 20
1659578782291.png

DRC
knew, of course,
diversions
history between 2012
and 2019, but with
the financial patrol
of IGF as potent
device installed,
never again dozens
million USD will not be
diverted in the DRC

CHB

Regular
I wonder if Felix is a bit preoccupied about covering his own ass to deal with the corruption that is occurring.

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

BEISHA

Top 20
The only thing, is AKE is currently at a market cap of ~$7B.

AVZ is currently at $2B.

Assuming similar growth from 2015 to now as AKE (approximately multiple of 5.2) - our share price would be potentially circa $4. (Market cap of ~$8B).

I'd love AVZ to reach $10 (M.cap of ~ $25B) - but i would be tempering expectations.
Fair call mate, 5 yrs probably is a bit skinny, it depends on alot of factors, we are not privy yet on the updated DFS numbers, but my feeling is AVZ profit margins will be alot higher than AKE, especially with the tin offset, then we have the SEZ factor to consider as well, not to mention the longer term lithium price,...who knows really but i reckon we will be alot higher than $4 in 5 yrs thats for sure....;)

The point being, this take over talk of $2, 3 , 4 and upwards is just pure fantasy, the chinese will be looking at the $1 - 1.50 range tops..........which is snack robbery !

I really hope the BOD dont sell us out that cheap............or my preference..............not at all.

These chinese entities can go and get fucked as far as i am concerned, considering this emotional roller coaster we have all been thru, we deserve a whole heap better!!

imo

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Thaz

Regular
Fair call mate, 5 yrs probably is a bit skinny, it depends on alot of factors, we are not privy yet on the updated DFS numbers, but my feeling is AVZ profit margins will be alot higher than AKE, especially with the tin offset, then we have the SEZ factor to consider as well, not to mention the longer term lithium price,...who knows really but i reckon we will be alot higher than $4 in 5 yrs thats for sure....;)

The point being, this take over talk of $2, 3 , 4 and upwards is just pure fantasy, the chinese will be looking at the $1 - 1.50 range tops..........which is snack robbery !

I really hope the BOD dont sell us out that cheap............or my preference..............not at all.

These chinese entities can go and get fucked as far as i am concerned, considering this emotional roller coaster we have all been thru, we deserve a whole heap better!!

imo

Provided that things are resolved shortly and smoothly for us, i would expect that we should hit >$4 in due course. I would most likely be taking some profit off the table before than that however, just to fund a new house.

I (warily) believe NIgel's comments (posted here or at the crapper) that his intentions are to take Manono to be mined (i.e. not be sold out). Hopefully this is the case. However, if there is an offer that is too good to be true (dream of $10) i would be more than happy to accept, and get out - only issue is losing ~1/4 to tax... haha

Reactions: 3 users

cruiser51

Top 20
1659580403307.png

2nd from the left, the Director of Cami.

They forgot to remove the price tag from Antoinettes new cup, which she prolly will use as a new tea cup.
Looks much more elegant than the cup from Hard quiz.

Looks like the director of Cominière didn't get an invite, prolly because he is only temping.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom