AVZ Discussion 2022

TDITD

Top 20
I will be happy as a pig in shite when we get the go ahead to start building this mine! The lithium refineries need the lithium before they can start printing money!! I think the next dollar party will be even bigger than the first and it is whale season!
Agreed Daz,

Once we get the go ahead then all this shite is behind us its pedal to the metal, the construction is just the beginning, looking forward to the BFS and our MC heading towards a truer value. Battery plant JV's, expansions, CDL drilling, those pegmatites on our 100% owned tenement look beastly, a move into nickel or cobalt ?

The next decade with this company at the helm of the worlds biggest lithium mine is going to be exciting and very rewarding for those that dared to invest when it 'would never make it to mine'. The EV and storage revolution is here and lithium is front and centre.

P.S those dividends *drooling like Homer Simpson

Reactions: 22 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Agreed Daz,

Once we get the go ahead then all this shite is behind us its pedal to the metal, the construction is just the beginning, looking forward to the BFS and our MC heading towards a truer value. Battery plant JV's, expansions, CDL drilling, those pegmatites on our 100% owned tenement look beastly, a move into nickel or cobalt ?

The next decade with this company at the helm of the worlds biggest lithium mine is going to be exciting and very rewarding for those that dared to invest when it 'would never make it to mine'. The EV and storage revolution is here and lithium is front and centre.

P.S those dividends *drooling like Homer Simpson
Speaking of dividends, some tosser on HC told me I haven't made any money until I sell. I am in for the long term and will only need a small dividend to make good money(5c/ps would be enough to keep men in Iron Jacks)! Any more experienced investors able to have a shot at when we would get a dividend if theoretically we have a producing mine at the end of 2023 or Q1 2024? Just dreaming while we wait for announcements next Friday really.

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users
Last edited:
  • Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 22 users

CHB

Regular
Speaking of dividends, some tosser on HC told me I haven't made any money until I sell. I am in for the long term and will only need a small dividend to make good money(5c/ps would be enough to keep men in Iron Jacks)! Any more experienced investors able to have a shot at when we would get a dividend if theoretically we have a producing mine at the end of 2023 or Q1 2024? Just dreaming while we wait for announcements next Friday really.

Have a feeling we won't get any dividends until 2027 at earliest assuming this beast goes to mining.

5-10 cps?

Reactions: 3 users

CHB

Regular
Geo_au on hotcrapper seemed to think he heard good news for us for 29th july

• Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

Rambo

Regular
Interesting ,has cath deal gone through ?

Overseas, Ningde Times holds a 7.5% stake in Australian mineralizer Pilbara Minerals, which will supply 75,000 tons of lithium pyroxene concentrate to Ningde Times every year. Ningde Times also holds a 8% stake in Canadian mineralizer Neo Lithium, mainly The assets are the 3Q Lithium Salt Lake Project in the province of Catamarca in northwest Argentina. In addition, Tianhua Times, which is part of Ningde Times, has invested $240 million in the Manono lithium mine in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, while the Manono lithium mine has proven resources of 269 million tons, and the estimated lithium resource reserves are estimated to reach 400 million tons.

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

TDITD

Top 20
Geo_au on hotcrapper seemed to think he heard good news for us for 29th july
believe it when I see it. Good news is
Company Announcement :
Nigel Ferguson States "Guess what you long suffering bastards, while we were in radio silence we managed a cheeky 66% project holding for us and 24% for CATH and we are going to mine we got money fucking falling from the skies, oh by the way BFS on its way soon boys, better go get some hand cream and wipes"

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

The Fox

Regular
Interesting ,has cath deal gone through ?

Overseas, Ningde Times holds a 7.5% stake in Australian mineralizer Pilbara Minerals, which will supply 75,000 tons of lithium pyroxene concentrate to Ningde Times every year. Ningde Times also holds a 8% stake in Canadian mineralizer Neo Lithium, mainly The assets are the 3Q Lithium Salt Lake Project in the province of Catamarca in northwest Argentina. In addition, Tianhua Times, which is part of Ningde Times, has invested $240 million in the Manono lithium mine in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, while the Manono lithium mine has proven resources of 269 million tons, and the estimated lithium resource reserves are estimated to reach 400 million tons.

Looks like it.

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

CHB

Regular
Seems to reference the 2021 agreement? Although new article..

Reactions: 2 users

Flight996

Regular
Reactions: 1 users

Rambo

Regular
This article speaks of avz ownership 75% and cath taking 24 leaving avz at 5- percent. No mention of zinjin at all or who that 15 % may go to, is it up for sale to avz? Wishful thinking but I like the sound of that and hope if we are luck avz have purchased additional 15 percent

We a do for a bit of good luck I think.

Reactions: 6 users

Rambo

Regular
This article speaks of avz ownership 75% and cath taking 24 leaving avz at 51% percent. No mention of zinjin at all or who that 15 % may go to, is it up for sale to avz? Wishful thinking but I like the sound of that and hope if we are luck avz have purchased additional 15 percent

This article speaks of avz ownership 75% and cath taking 24 leaving avz at 5- percent. No mention of zinjin at all or who that 15 % may go to, is it up for sale to avz? Wishful thinking but I like the sound of that and hope if we are luck avz have purchased additional 15 percent

Whoops that should say cath 51%. How do I edit my post ?

John25

Regular
Hang in there LTH ..end is getting closer ..either way
1658451624362.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users
Whoops that should say cath 51%. How do I edit my post ?
This references last Septembers release. If this was relevant today we would have an ASX announcement. No announcement no news.

Reactions: 5 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Isn't the issue of the ML dependent on sufficient funding being in place?;)

Rambo

Regular
This references last Septembers release. If this was relevant today we would have an ASX announcement. No announcement no news.
I am speaking to the fact their is no mention of dispute with zinjin 15% or our previously purchased 15 percent. It may reference release from last September but I would hope the journalist would have looked at all releases up to current date before publishing, seeing that the hold up with cath deal probably has something to do with who owns what.

I am speaking to the fact their is no mention of dispute with zinjin 15% or our previously purchased 15 percent. It may reference release from last September but I would hope the journalist would have looked at all releases up to current date before publishing, seeing that the hold up with cath deal probably has something to do with who owns what.
I understand the optimism, but what you are hoping for, journalism being accurate, would warrant an announcement. No announcement ... no news. If we are going to rely on a single journalist we may as well rely on what Boatman says as well. One is full of it, without an announcement so is the other !!

Reactions: 3 users

Skar

Regular
I would look at PLS and see how long it takes them to pay a dividend then infer whatever differences to operations between the two and how that will affect timeline.

Reactions: 7 users

Dazmac66

Regular
I would look at PLS and see how long it takes them to pay a dividend then infer whatever differences to operations between the two and how that will affect timeline.
Thanks I will do some more reading/following on PLS. Cheers

JAG

Top 20
Well, next week we shall see....and the rest of the world see.

1658457272072.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users
Top Bottom