AVZ Discussion 2022

Bin59

Regular
Gotcha! Thanks Xerof.

will be renewed under a 5-year Exploration Licence to Dathcom. 😁👌

Reactions: 7 users

wombat74

Top 20
13359 does not appear as 2 parcels. It has been clipped back to cover RD and the bit of CL that has had the drill into it. The other piece remains to this day unallocated, without a tenement number. BUT, I keep referring people to what AVZ have said

An area which was excluded under the Ministerial Decree to award the Mining Licence, will be renewed under a 5-year Exploration Licence to Dathcom, with discussions regarding the terms of the ongoing joint venture under discussion with the DRC Government
Out of curiosity do we have any idea what that bit of CL we do have our hands on could be worth if by some chance we don't get the rest of it ?

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Out of curiosity do we have any idea what that bit of CL we do have our hands on could be worth if by some chance we don't get the rest of it ?
Not sure what it's worth but we have pretty much all of it

http://research.iress.com.au/IDS/ol...3052000013C4C964D7D8E540093D250091850000&ppv=

If you look at the illustration of section 22300, there's a bit more to the left, but the bulk is to the right, which is what's included in the ML area I believe (drill hole 4). So, if they say CL is bigger than RD, then we've got YUUUGE

See you at $2, raise you to $4

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Samus

Top 20
Can't be said enough that it would be very fucking nice to have some clarity around something. Even something as little as why exactly we're in suspension.
And if anybody tells me it's because of: 'The voluntary suspension is requested in connection with the finalisation and release of an announcement in relation to its mining and exploration rights for the Manono Lithium and Tin Project.'
Well I'm liable to wring their neck at this point, got that management? 😫
Suspect another months sufferance though tbh. 🙄
And we can all repeat the same speculation we forgot we said last month (again) and digest a few more bs articles (again). 😑
Maybe I'll take up yoga. 🤔

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users
“I do wish other investors would put more effort into researching the facts and possibilities and offer strategies that help Nigel and us all as shareholders”

Hi MoneyBags, I appreciate your comments but without being privy to all the facts & information wouldn’t it be almost impossible for shareholders to try to work out strategies for the company, especially when out of necessity they’re holding their cards so close to their chest. I’m sure they / the board & legal team have varying strategies on the table for the different possible scenarios.
For what it’s worth, when I saw the 13359 tenement appearing as two parcels I did wonder if the the CL project (on the split tenement) might be progressed at the same time, by bringing on another “actor” in to ensure both projects are advanced in a timely manner.
I agree with you Bin, but focusing discussions around specific areas (like ownership) has allowed you, Obe and Xerof (to name a few) to provide specific, valuable and targeted information that gives us a better understanding of one area management is dealing with, which I find useful and essential, and I would rather be posing these types of questions to management than less relevant ones, even though I know they aren’t going to let me know what they are up to 👍 PS I appreciate your replies to my comments!

Reactions: 9 users

cruiser51

Top 20
“I do wish other investors would put more effort into researching the facts and possibilities and offer strategies that help Nigel and us all as shareholders”

Hi MoneyBags, I appreciate your comments but without being privy to all the facts & information wouldn’t it be almost impossible for shareholders to try to work out strategies for the company, especially when out of necessity they’re holding their cards so close to their chest. I’m sure they / the board & legal team have varying strategies on the table for the different possible scenarios.
For what it’s worth, when I saw the 13359 tenement appearing as two parcels I did wonder if the the CL project (on the split tenement) might be progressed at the same time, by bringing on another “actor” in to ensure both projects are advanced in a timely manner.
ASX announcement 4/5/2022, regarding the split tenement (The surface rights only have to be paid over the area covered by the mining license):

• The Ministerial Decree to award the Mining Licence covers the entirety of the Roche Dure JORC Mineral Resource and Reserve (note 2&3) and the Carriere de l’Este exploration target (note 4)

• An area which was excluded under the Ministerial Decree to award the Mining Licence, will be renewed under a 5-year Exploration Licence to Dathcom, with discussions regarding the terms of the ongoing joint venture under discussion with the DRC Government

Notes:
2 Refer to ASX Announcement dated 14 July 2021 “JORC Ore Reserves increase by 41.6% at Roche Dure”

3 Refer to ASX Announcement dated 24 May 2021 “Updated Mineral Resource Estimate Includes Pit Floor “Wedge” Drill Results”

4 Refer to ASX Announcement dated 16 August 2021 “Assays from Carriere de l'Este drilling confirms deposit a likely rival to Roche Dure”

• Love

wombat74

Top 20
Can't be said enough that it would be very fucking nice to have some clarity around something. Even something as little as why exactly we're in suspension.
And if anybody tells me it's because of: 'The voluntary suspension is requested in connection with the finalisation and release of an announcement in relation to its mining and exploration rights for the Manono Lithium and Tin Project.'
And we can all repeat the same speculation we forgot we said last month (again) and digest a few more bs articles (again). 😑
I'm thinking about taking up archery . It might come in handy .

• Haha

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
it's because of: 'The voluntary suspension is requested in connection with the finalisation and release of an announcement in relation to its mining and exploration rights for the Manono Lithium and Tin Project.'

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16 users

Bin59

Regular
Let’s have another look at the drilling results for CDL:

1656478904113.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Bin59

Regular
What an amazing deposit - reminds us why so many are fighting to get a piece of our projects 🤑

Reactions: 13 users

TDITD

Top 20
Not that $20mil is all that much considering what is at stake, but you and Cruiser should remember that whoever breaks the TIA has to pay a break fee of $20mil. Personally I would be looking elsewhere to another battery manufacturer (or trying to amend the terms to 19%, AVZ keeping an extra 5%) but CAT is the world’s biggest battery manufacturer, I imagine the DRC is looking to them to build the facility near Manono, and I also imagine that CAT doesn’t even want to build it there as they have already spent billions building battery manufacturing plants in Yibin and elsewhere in China. I also wouldn’t be surprised if CATH are happy to just pay as little as they can for the offtake, partly meaning that they would be happy not building a battery manufacturing plant in the DRC and just expect AVZ to pay all freight, insurance and other costs to get the products to China. I don’t know how many here consider all the possibilities involved (these are just a few I consider) but I have close to 3 million shares in AVZ so I try to imagine what possibilities might affect my investment. Maybe this is a little too much information, but fuck it, I can tell you from my conversations with Nigel in Sydney, I have invested more of my own money in AVZ than he had. I’m not dirty on him having all his shares, he’s done all the work, but I do wish other investors would put more effort into researching the facts and possibilities and offer strategies that help Nigel and us all as shareholders

It would be great if AVZ have been talking to another player, remember the south Koreans were on the scene in the DRC not too long ago. They also have ambitions on being #1. Ideally a deal involving SK, LG, Samsung and also a battery JV nearby........ 9% for 180mil guys ? (we keep 51% then in worst case skyfall scenario). I know dreamin...

But the DRC leadership knows China have been pillaging them and many instances are now being uncovered. (chinese miners polluting, not paying royalties, employing Chinese only.....the usual).

The IGF have uncovered Zijins assholery in conjunction with snack loving Cominiere, suggesting corruption. $5million in snacks, oh the diabetes.
Also who is on the DRC battery council ?
Importantly, who is not ! The optics would suggest DRC govt are well aware of the Chinese and have them at arms length. CATL the worlds largest battery producer not on the countries battery council ? why ? yet AVZ a minnow in comparison is ! - This speaks volumes.

The shorters and Zijin have been quite relentless in spewing their disinformation. As usual like swami (lol) a tid-bit of truth then a whole great big fucking container ship of bullshit is built around it, shit for you, shit for you, shit for you. The naïve lap it up and those who have done their homework question it which leads them to research further.........

Which is where we are now, its obvious we have a short campaign against us and also have the chinese (very likely CATL included) conspiring against us to steal Manono from us. Instead of just paying up the crooked twats do this thanks in large to the easily corruptible in the DRC.
To add further smell to the shit, enter good ol santa klaus everybody's favourite German since Hitler. The signs all point to DRC being wary of china $$ and control, so it would seem logical to think AVZ are the DRC Govts choice to hold this project, Australian miners are well regarded worldwide. All Zijin have so far is $5mil in snacks paid out to a few corrupt in Cominere with diabetes and a damning IGF report.
Its Nigel and boards time to earn their crazy handouts. This is a 20 billion dollar company in the making.

ffs gone on too long

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

John25

Regular
Ok ... I think I’ve snapped
1656479574873.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

CashKing

Regular
Sounds like you need a snack or something mate o_O

• Haha

TDITD

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users

cruiser51

Top 20
it's because of: 'The voluntary suspension is requested in connection with the finalisation and release of an announcement in relation to its mining and exploration rights for the Manono Lithium and Tin Project.'
You are lucky Sammy can't swim

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Samus

Top 20
You are lucky Sammy can't swim
And lucky trying hold downward dog for 20 seconds makes me too exhausted to try do anything other than collapse 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

cruiser51

Top 20

Reactions: 4 users

BRICK

Regular
The trick is to be so mental that you don't even realise you've snapped.

Oi if we are handing out 'snacks' I'll be needing a lin....I mean a snack too

download.jpg

• Haha

Samus

Top 20
The trick is to be so mental that you don't even realise you've snapped.

Oi if we are handing out 'snacks' I'll be needing a lin....I mean a snack too
We should have all been on the cocaine by now! Living it up on some yacht. 😒
Not on the Clonazepam eating soft dinners through a straw. 🥺

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Remark

Top 20
Great to see that everyone's sense of humour has escaped unscathed.

"The IGF have uncovered Zijins assholery in conjunction with snack loving Cominiere, suggesting corruption. $5million in snacks, oh the diabetes."

Great post @TDITD, Extra points for using the word Assholery 🤣

1656487193879.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users
Top Bottom