AVZ Discussion 2022

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Hide in the banks, wait for AVZ to come out of suspension to buy JasmineTea's shares?

That is my verdict, none of the HotCrapper people want to sell me theirs, I offered to buy off market at 20% below the last traded price. I thought that was a fair deal considering many of them are adamant that AVZ is done and set to be thrown in the garbage.

That's because none of the down ramping trolls actually have any shares to sell you. At best some of them currently hold someone elses shares but that's only short term.

Reactions: 17 users

Remark

Top 20
Some comedic relief after a horrible day on the markets....

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Nbaz

Regular
Unfortunately nothing more than Z will squashed like I said.

Let’s see that happen first 👍

Only a few sleep to go hopefully 😆

GLTAH

AIMO 😉
It's Tuesday cash! I'm starting to get a little worried..it's bloody quiet on all fronts at the moment. May be a good thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
It's Tuesday cash! I'm starting to get a little worried..it's bloody quiet on all fronts at the moment. May be a good thing.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

CHB

Regular
Just because we're in suspension, doesn't mean the company/business suspends operations as well.

Granted - we're waiting for the mining licence / this dispute to be completed/finalised. However, i'm sure management is doing whatever they can to ensure that the mine is up and running asap.
Ah me saying not suspended means the issues making us suspended isn't there.. hence ML and ownership sorted !

And I doubt we are progressing much since we have essentially been on holding pattern since probably November last year.

Let's not kid ourselves.. there's only so much you can do when the next step was to start building a mine lol

Reactions: 8 users

Azzler

Top 20
Hide in the banks, wait for AVZ to come out of suspension to buy JasmineTea's shares?

That is my verdict, none of the HotCrapper people want to sell me theirs, I offered to buy off market at 20% below the last traded price. I thought that was a fair deal considering many of them are adamant that AVZ is done and set to be thrown in the garbage.
Is there a way to trade shares off market while in suspension?
Are you serious? Because I might be interested in selling a small parcel.

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Bray

Regular
Also interested ^ if my work gets delayed another 2 weeks

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Some comedic relief after a horrible day on the markets....

CXO ( 168 - 123 )

LKE ( 2.65 - 1.46 ) How the fuck they got that high ?.............Pump & Dump

LTR ( 2.20 - 120 ) How the fuck they got that high ?.............Pump & Dump

GLN ( 2.33 - 1.28 )

AKE ( 14.37 - 11.73 )

PLS ( 3.88 - 2.43 )

No lithium player has been spared, DOW FUTURES predict more pain to come tonite .............:mad::mad:

smack.gif

Still 3 more weeks of tax selling to go...............😱

Cant imagine what the AVZ SP would be if still allowed to trade, with all the negativity of ownership and bearish MACRO.

Genius move Nigel with the TH, line the ducks up, wait till end of June, then drop the POSITIVE news.!!

ducks lined up.gif

thumbs up.gif

imo

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 35 users

Remark

Top 20
Damn Goldman Sucks! Talk them down & buy them up. Rinse & repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
zionist tricks, ever wondered why many of them have gold, silver, diamond and pearl as last names? they worship de money, like 'ol zionist mate Gertler and his father making their fortune off blood diamonds then raping the the DRC through anything they could bribe their way into. on the stage today we also have Zelensky, look at his net worth since the war started, you dont get paid that kinda cash as a politician, these ppl pretty much run most economies on earth through cunning snake tactics

• Haha

ptlas

Regular
zionist tricks, ever wondered why many of them have gold, silver, diamond and pearl as last names? they worship de money, like 'ol zionist mate Gertler and his father making their fortune off blood diamonds then raping the the DRC through anything they could bribe their way into. on the stage today we also have Zelensky, look at his net worth since the war started, you dont get paid that kinda cash as a politician, these ppl pretty much run most economies on earth through cunning snake tactics

US$ 1.5m
Doesn't seem excessive for a film and TV star,

Reactions: 5 users

JAG

Top 20
I've been saying this since day 1!!! with a post from a paid down ramper to prove it.....
View attachment 8678
A prominent online investment personality could be jailed after pleading guilty to an illegal pump-and-dump scheme.

Gabriel Govinda, known online as Fibonarchery, pleaded guilty to 23 charges of stock manipulation and 19 charges of illegal dissemination yesterday.

The Melbourne man is the first person to be convicted under s1041D of the Corporations Act.

Govinda used 13 different share trading accounts held in the names of friends and relatives to boost the share price of 20 different stocks.

By trading between different accounts he controlled, Govinda falsely increased the perceived demand and price of the stocks.

He then bragged of his actions on the chat forum hotcrapper.

"Dummy bids are all part of the fun and games and cat and mouse of the stockmarket!" Govinda wrote in one post.

He is facing a maximum penalty of 10 years' prison and a fine of up to $765,000, or both.

The maximum penalty was lifted to 15 years' prison in 2019, but Govinda's pump-and-dump scheme was committed earlier.

• Wow

blu

Regular
Last time I looked this was a AVZ Discussion ladies/gents ... how about you start a new thread for politics etc

Reactions: 20 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
  • Haha
Reactions: 26 users

• Thinking

BRICK

Regular
  • Sad
I hate it when they use stock footage of someone elses mine
Yeh that was a bit cringe. At least a video on the facts with a decent amount of subscribers to that channel.

Reactions: 5 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

BRICK

Regular
Yeh that was a bit cringe. At least a video on the facts with a decent amount of subscribers to that channel.
ABC 24 breakfast just had a piece on lithium mining here. lol must be time to pump. Just need the pump to hold off for another few weeks hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users
Finding all sorts of goodies this morning. This dropped yesterday in the Mining Review Africa issue 3 of 2022.

I'd suggest opening the below link and check out the whole article and magazine, but I'll post them below aswell.

Screenshot_20220608-074853_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Screenshot_20220608-074902_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Screenshot_20220608-074912_DuckDuckGo.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 46 users
Top Bottom