AVZ Discussion 2022

Frank

Top 20
Excellent drill results from ESS this morning guys..

Another lithium stock to look at if you haven’t, already has 10MT and very undervalued. ( Have been holding since 17c)

To the newer posters here, yes I’m totally cross promoting for your benefit, but the guys that were here from early days decided we are all interested to hear about other exploration company’s worth researching.

There is a seperate thread we were using for giving tips on company’s worth looking at.

FYI I think BNR is worth a very close look, considering it’s 12km from the AKE processing plant. (not holding yet)

$11mill cash, $46mill MC, quite a few pegs with high grade rock chip samples (best I have seen after AVZ’s samples)

Even if those guys only come up with 5Mt, it’s worth a lot to their neighbours as a plan B 😉
To Remind,

Goldman Sachs rattled lithium stocks after the investment bank declared the battery metals bull market “over for now”.

To Today, where,

BYD jumps ahead of Tesla in battery metal push

China’s BYD Co. is once again the largest shipper of electric vehicles in the world’s top market after rivals including Tesla Inc. were disrupted by Shanghai’s lockdown.
blank.gif

The Warren Buffett-backed car producer is also working on plans to deliver a longer-term advantage over competitors, aiming to become more directly involved in the mining of lithium, the raw material that’s crucial for EV batteries.

In March, BYD agreed to invest up to 3 billion yuan ($449 million) in Chengxin Lithium Group Co., a supplier that has projects and interests in China’s Sichuan province and locations including Indonesia and Argentina.

A Chinese media report last week suggested the automaker is dramatically accelerating this strategy by striking a deal to buy six mines in Africa capable of producing enough lithium for more than 27 million EVs.

That could be sufficient to cover BYD’s lithium demand for the next 10 years, according to the report by The Paper, a Chinese digital newspaper.

BYD’s reported shopping spree in Africa indicates the carmaker expects “a prolonged lithium shortage”, according to a note from Daiwa Capital Markets.

Securing sufficient supplies of raw materials is likely to be “the biggest challenge for all automakers for most of this decade,” Seth Goldstein, a Chicago-based equity strategist at Morningstar Research Services, told me last week.

The best solution would be for carmakers to lock in more long-term agreements with the industry’s major producers like Albemarle Corp. and Ganfeng Lithium Co., which have the most ability to bring on new supply, Goldstein says.

“Investing in junior miners who have never produced lithium, or new technologies, is relatively more risky and could result in not being able to secure enough lithium,” he said.

www.mining.com/category/battery-metals/

AVZ # ! #.jpg

The-future-is-Electric.png

Mining.png

Food for thought on the Road to Mining Manono 🔋

Frank
🤞

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
To Remind,

Goldman Sachs rattled lithium stocks after the investment bank declared the battery metals bull market “over for now”.

To Today, where,

BYD jumps ahead of Tesla in battery metal push

China’s BYD Co. is once again the largest shipper of electric vehicles in the world’s top market after rivals including Tesla Inc. were disrupted by Shanghai’s lockdown.
blank.gif

The Warren Buffett-backed car producer is also working on plans to deliver a longer-term advantage over competitors, aiming to become more directly involved in the mining of lithium, the raw material that’s crucial for EV batteries.

In March, BYD agreed to invest up to 3 billion yuan ($449 million) in Chengxin Lithium Group Co., a supplier that has projects and interests in China’s Sichuan province and locations including Indonesia and Argentina.

A Chinese media report last week suggested the automaker is dramatically accelerating this strategy by striking a deal to buy six mines in Africa capable of producing enough lithium for more than 27 million EVs.

That could be sufficient to cover BYD’s lithium demand for the next 10 years, according to the report by The Paper, a Chinese digital newspaper.

BYD’s reported shopping spree in Africa indicates the carmaker expects “a prolonged lithium shortage”, according to a note from Daiwa Capital Markets.

Securing sufficient supplies of raw materials is likely to be “the biggest challenge for all automakers for most of this decade,” Seth Goldstein, a Chicago-based equity strategist at Morningstar Research Services, told me last week.

The best solution would be for carmakers to lock in more long-term agreements with the industry’s major producers like Albemarle Corp. and Ganfeng Lithium Co., which have the most ability to bring on new supply, Goldstein says.

“Investing in junior miners who have never produced lithium, or new technologies, is relatively more risky and could result in not being able to secure enough lithium,” he said.

www.mining.com/category/battery-metals/

View attachment 8669

View attachment 8671

View attachment 8670

Food for thought on the Road to Mining Manono 🔋

Frank
🤞

BuT GoLdMaNn SuCcHz SaYs ThAt LiThIuM iS OvErPrIcEd!?!

God that hurt my brain just typing it, sorry you guys have to read that.

"BYD’s reported shopping spree in Africa indicates the carmaker expects “a prolonged lithium shortage”, according to a note from Daiwa Capital Markets."

Good, I know of a company with lots of lithium in the ground...

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

JAG

Top 20
I've been saying this since day 1!!! with a post from a paid down ramper to prove it.....
1654570115338.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

Hemicuda

Regular
How we looking cash?🧐😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Kenno61

Regular
I've been saying this since day 1!!! with a post from a paid down ramper to prove it.....
View attachment 8678
Gees JAG, who'd have thought?!

Mr Govinda faces 10 years in prison or a maximum fine of $765,000 for each charge he has pleaded guilty to.

However, if Mr Govinda had engaged in the activity after March 2019 he would have faced increased penalties of 15 years jail.

Mr Govinda’s hotcrapper account was suspended in 2016, in a move that platform members had questioned. In one thread titled “Fibonarchery”, hotcrapper member Verce asked why the account had been suspended, writing: “He was a quality poster with some good insights”.

Court documents indicate Mr Govinda was found to have illegally traded in Brumby Resources, BBX Minerals, AVZ Minerals, Zeus Resources, Stratum Metals, 3D Resources, Taruga Gold, ORH, Questus, Pacific Environment, Haranga Resources, Disruptive Investment, Cellnet, Rectifier Technologies, Quantum Energy, Bluechip, Sun Biomedical, Regalpoint Resources, Altura Mining and Alchemy Resources.

Never would have guessed this could happen. Not.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Samus

Top 20
All well and good this hot crapper idiot gets done for market manipulation.

I'm wondering how Boatman capital can get away with doing the same thing on a grand scale?

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

Kenno61

Regular

I'm wondering how Boatman capital can get away with doing the same thing on a grand scale?
and Goldman Sachs ?!

• Love
Reactions: 18 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
How we looking cash?🧐😂
He did say this week so yeah you are right it's Monday lunchtime which I guess is technically this week... WHERES THE NEWS :ROFLMAO:

and Goldman Sachs ?!

Poor guys clearly fucked up by using friends and family accounts instead of just doing it on an institutional scale. No wonder they went after him, one shitpost too far is probably what got him caught in the end.

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Kenno61

Regular
He did say this week so yeah you are right it's Monday lunchtime which I guess is technically this week... WHERES THE NEWS :ROFLMAO:

Poor guys clearly fucked up by using friends and family accounts instead of just doing it on an institutional scale. No wonder they went after him, one shitpost too far is probably what got him caught in the end.
Maybe, but The Australian reports ASIC may well be onto it :

ASIC warned in September 2021 that it was concerned about pump-and-dump activities around listed stocks, warning it was working closely with the Australian Securities Exchange to track potential market manipulation.

The Australian has revealed how ASIC monitored Telegram channels and Twitter groups as part of its efforts to monitor pump-and-dump activities.

ASIC was also alerted to manipulation of cryptocurrencies by University of Technology finance researcher Talis Putnins, who warned in a presentation to the regulator of clear market manipulation.

Good to know we're getting some value from our taxes.

• Love
  • Haha

Hemicuda

Regular

yup drinking away the time is becoming taxing🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
In one thread titled “Fibonarchery”, hotcrapper member Verce asked why the account had been suspended, writing: “He was a quality poster with some good insights”.

No surprise there - Verce is suspected to be a paid influencer on the crapper.

• Wow
No mines without electricity

The mining sector, and mainly in Katanga, continues to face a deficit in electrical energy.

To remedy this, the Katanga region imports 110 Mega Watts from Zambia, which it makes available to the miners which is still insufficient.

However, the country now has a few electricity production projects carried out by private individuals, but we will have to wait a few more years before the mines are better supplied with electrical energy.

One of the projects in the energy sector in the Katanga region is that of the company Kipay Investment.

It wants to produce 110 megawatts and supply both mines and households. Construction work on a solar power plant in Fungurume and a hydroelectric dam on the Lufira River will start next year.

Three other projects in Lubudi

In the province of Lualaba, still in the Katanga region, mining is booming, and the demand for electrical energy is growing despite the construction of the 240 Megawatt Busanga hydroelectric dam.

To do this, the company Tembo Power is developing three other projects and plans to produce 115 megawatts, but mining companies still have to wait about 3 years, explains Bertrand Rochecouste, its director.

“We have three cascading hydropower projects.

There is the one called Kawa of 17 Megawatts, Dikolongo of 17.5 Megawatts and Kambunji of 31.5 Megawatts and they are accompanied by another project, that of a 50 megawatt photovoltaic power plant.

For now, we are waiting for the Congolese government to sign the transfer contract.

It is a project of more than 280 million US dollars. We hope to start work in September 2023.

It will take a total of 42 months for the 115 megawatts to be commissioned”.

Rehabilitate existing power plants

In the DRC, the mining sector is not the only demand for electrical energy.

Industry and even households also have low access to electricity.

This is the case in Kisangani in the province of Tshopo in the northeast of the country.

For a need of 40 megawatts, the Tshopo hydroelectric power station, which is over 60 years old, only produces around 2.5 megawatts due to a breakdown and the obsolescence of the equipment.

A support project to improve electricity supply is underway, explains Hamed Ben Haj, director of the Congo Energy company.

”It is a project of a power plant that produces solar energy.

We also have the rehabilitation of the Tshopo 1 hydroelectric power station.

We are currently setting up the distribution network to serve both trade and industry in the province of Tshopo”.

By 2030, the DRC aims to increase the level of access of the population to electricity – from less than 10% to 30%.

*No mention of Manono or Piana Mwanga, but still bodes well for AVZ moving forward imo,

To remind,

View attachment 8668
I read somewhere that AVZ had ownership of the plant, and had engaged a third party to restore it. The plan was to restore and operate the plant under a different entity, supply power to the mine and consider supplying surplus power to locals at Manono (again, winning with the locals hearts and minds putting us ahead of the competition).

Perhaps our ownership method rather than waiting for the third party to receive ownership, restore and supply us the hydro power is why it is not listed in the article.

It would be magical to me if we could supply surplus power to locals either at cost, or even for free for example to families of our workers. I do not know the cost involved but the team I hope would do what is right by the friends and families of those that will see Manono become what I hope to be a Congolese giant.

• Love
Reactions: 21 users

Remark

Top 20
I read somewhere that AVZ had ownership of the plant, and had engaged a third party to restore it. The plan was to restore and operate the plant under a different entity, supply power to the mine and consider supplying surplus power to locals at Manono (again, winning with the locals hearts and minds putting us ahead of the competition).

Perhaps our ownership method rather than waiting for the third party to receive ownership, restore and supply us the hydro power is why it is not listed in the article.

It would be magical to me if we could supply surplus power to locals either at cost, or even for free for example to families of our workers. I do not know the cost involved but the team I hope would do what is right by the friends and families of those that will see Manono become what I hope to be a Congolese giant.

• Love
Reactions: 20 users

BRICK

Regular
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
RBA doing some more rate raising, another great day to be in suspension

• Love
Reactions: 11 users

CHB

Regular
Rather be out of suspension and building the mine tbh!

SP would sort itself out long term

• Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

TheCount

Regular

He's got what he thinks is "proof" of his words. If that proof is later determined to be forged, well, he's off the hook.

Also, he's not in Australia so good luck holding him to our Laws.

TC.

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

BRICK

Regular
He's got what he thinks is "proof" of his words. If that proof is later determined to be forged, well, he's off the hook.

TC.
At least it might make all the lice who have beeninfesting HC recently think twice?

...maybe?

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Thaz

Regular
Rather be out of suspension and building the mine tbh!

SP would sort itself out long term

Just because we're in suspension, doesn't mean the company/business suspends operations as well.

Granted - we're waiting for the mining licence / this dispute to be completed/finalised. However, i'm sure management is doing whatever they can to ensure that the mine is up and running asap.

• Love
Reactions: 23 users

TC.
Hide in the banks, wait for AVZ to come out of suspension to buy JasmineTea's shares?

That is my verdict, none of the HotCrapper people want to sell me theirs, I offered to buy off market at 20% below the last traded price. I thought that was a fair deal considering many of them are adamant that AVZ is done and set to be thrown in the garbage.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users
Top Bottom