AVZ Discussion 2022

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
We don't need no water let the fucken shorters burn... Burn fucken shorters, BURN

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Let's hope there is more news progressively between now and 1 July - the lack of anything at all from the DRC government or AVZ is very frustrating

• Love
Reactions: 18 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
So, contrary to some expectations, no clarification on any matter at all

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 11 users
A month of new trolls and new conspiracy theories. Yay

Suck shit shorters…
Will this impact their tax obligations if we go over into the new FY?

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

BRICK

Regular
We don't need no water let the fucken shorters burn... Burn fucken shorters, BURN
Thats right.
WE ARNT STUCK IN A ROOM WITH THEM, THEY ARE STUCK IN A ROOM WITH US!

13rv51.jpg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

CashKing

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Samus

Top 20
So, contrary to some expectations, no clarification on any matter at all
Suprise suprise, that's not like AVZ management at all! 🤭

... Assholes!

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Remark

Top 20
They would want to release some other info clarifying the whole shit show.

Some pissed off shareholders at the moment. 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 7 users

BigA

Put me on that list of pissed off shareholders. Whilst the resource is in DRC the company is listed in Australia. We deserve better than this

Reactions: 9 users

Rambo

Regular
I think it shows well that cath are willing to wait and they may well be waiting because of avz and not at their own request, who knows. Would have really liked to have some sort of update but I think it best they say nothing at all until avz ownership is solid as rock and cannot be disputed. We might here some good news in the press or on social media and if things go well we might not be waiting a whole month. Hang in there everyone

• Love

John25

Regular

Yes a bit of clarity be nice …is Nige still over there ..been sighted …he dont give a rats ..he’s got plenty $$$$ …oh well might have to let go some sheep

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 5 users

Rambo

Regular
Make no mistake I am not happy to spend the next month guessing. Some sort of guidance, a video with nige anything

Reactions: 10 users

John25

Regular
1654040957602.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Rediah

Regular
when-you-just-0b9fdd9051.jpg

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

John25

Regular
Another month of this BS
1654042109948.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

BRICK

Regular
Im assuming that a totally silent approach is to avoid ANY speculation?

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Well since it's going to get really boring here for the next month or two I hope all the blowins and less than genuine posters stay away (as they seem to have so far this morning) and we can settle back into a reasonable discussion, with some informed LTH's based on the facts as we know them thus far

I expected the extension this morning and predicted the announcement would not shed any more light on the matters

Suspension for 1 month and TIA extended for 2 indicates to me that the matters are far from resolved

Nevertheless there seems to be commitment from CATH to hang in there during the process

Probably no surprise there though.....why wouldn't you want to hang in there fo 24% of the project for $240M?

We shall await further official announcements

I think we might be up for at least another month of silence and then possibly some updates after that (if some matters are resolved) leading up to the TIA extension date

Good luck to the true believers

• Love
Reactions: 25 users

BEISHA

Top 20
I guess its just my deep seated hatred towards selling out a country that got me making that comment, but with all due respect i wouldnt expect to migrate to another country and become a politician.......anyway apart from the aboriginals we are all immigrants or sons and daughters of immigrants. I've got scottish, german and english blood, so yeah pretty sure my family tree helped rape and pillage a few countries in the day, nothn to be proud of, but at least I've got William Wallace showing some balls :p
I have a deep hatred for any politician selling off our assets too, when will we ever learn ?

That said, I voted for Labor and its POLICIES ( climate change mainly), not the PERSON and one of their promises was to rectify their relationship with the PACIFIC ISLAND family...............so far they have kept to their word and clearly, PENNY WONG has done an outstanding job thus far.

KUDOS to her and a BIG FU to China Govt !!!

I am looking forward to MORE humiliation for them when AVZ , via FORMAL ASX announcements, state they have rightful control of MANONO !....................:):)(y)(y)🖕🖕🖕🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

robin hood bullseye.gif

imo

• Haha

TheCount

Regular
See you all in a month. EOFY approaches and The Count needs to do some counting!!

TC.

• Haha
  • Love
Top Bottom