AVZ Discussion 2022

Winenut

Go AVZ!
thanks Remark for your post on the crapper, and thanks google for deciphering your morse code
I have to say @Remark that morse code caper was definitely genius

Bloody hell....I copied and pasted that thing into a translator and fugger me.....it worked!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Kenno61

Regular
Bellskioneson didn't read my last post before it was modded - I hope he can read Morse code😁
.... - - .--. ... ---... -..-. -..-. - .... . ... - --- -.-. -.- . -..- -.-. .... .- -. --. . .-.-.- -.-. --- -- .-.-.- .- ..- -..-.
- .... .- - / .-- .- ... / -... .-. .. .-.. .-.. .. .- -. - / .-. . -- .- .-. -.- -.-.-- / --. .----. -.. .- -.-- / . ...- . .-. -.-- --- -. .

Reactions: 2 users

ptlas

Regular
I got a perma ban from HC for telling people about this forum, and I couldn't care less.
Oh I also accused HC of being a corrupt POS. :rolleyes:
😁
But your zenith was calling Linda a trans.
F'in hilarious & I had the privilege of reading it before it was modded

• Haha

Tunedin

One Happy Camper
Good to see this thread coming to life, like the SP has been last couple of days.
Good to see Jag’s picture collection expanding as well. Keep those pearly whites coming Jag (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Remark

Top 20
- .... .- - / .-- .- ... / -... .-. .. .-.. .-.. .. .- -. - / .-. . -- .- .-. -.- -.-.-- / --. .----. -.. .- -.-- / . ...- . .-. -.-- --- -. .
😁

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

ptlas

Regular
All edits are kept in an edit history. If the post gets reported I can easily check in on that.
I can't believe we can have a public intelligent conversation with the moderator.
Though, interestingly 'he' ain't moderated anything yet to my knowledge. So refreshing.
He obviously didn't read my rant last night.

Reactions: 10 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
I can't believe we can have a public intelligent conversation with the moderator.
Though, interestingly 'he' ain't moderated anything yet to my knowledge. So refreshing.
He obviously didn't read my rant last night.

I saw it just a little while ago. But you see, here we operate on a community basis. Nobody seems to have a problem with it (as in, nobody reported it) so I see no reason to cast any judgement of my own, unless it were a violation of the terms. And it's not. Happy posting (y)

Reactions: 16 users

Fletch77

Regular
I got a perma ban from HC for telling people about this forum, and I couldn't care less.
😁
Haha yeh I reckon that would do it 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

JAG

Top 20
Hello people,

Found my way here thanks to Frank.

Here’s looking forward to some hearty AVZ discussion between friends and holders alike.
Solid day on the charts soo far.

GLTA.

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

Reactions: 5 users

JAG

Top 20
😁
Turning Around GIF by HBO Max

Reactions: 6 users

Samus

Top 20
Interestingly I hold an alternative view

I would prefer if we can't edit posts hours or especially days ago

It allows people to potentially change what they have said ....after the fact

If I've made a particulalry bad mistake I reply to the post and offer what was meant or explain the mistake to clear it up

Keeps the facts out there without posts being able to be doctored

Just my view

Cheers:):cool:
I know what you are saying but in the context of this style of forum as opposed to "the Crapper" I'd not see it as so much of an issue. I'm more referring to spelling mistakes or incorrect language etc, perhaps adding a minor point a little while after 5 minutes might have expired. Minor modifications in other words and not changing ones overall sentiment or modifying a post which has proven to be inaccurate. But it is good to know there is capability safeguard against the later.

Reactions: 3 users

Doc

Master of Quan

Frank

Top 20
You are right Frank, I'm even poking Flash now - I can't help myself sometimes...

Just had a quick look at "The Crapper" and what do i see :ROFLMAO:

Remark running amok, while the Mods are pulling their hair out i hope(y)

Behaving uncontrollably and disruptively - "the kids are running amok around the house of Crap" :ROFLMAO:

To remind,

This message has been removed from public view. on 01/03/22 14:29 because of (Advertising)

Choose your words wisely , you may get moderated

That's it! You're moderated for discussing moderation

Ok which Stock thread is up for the most modded on HC?

Do we get a trophy?

And the Winner is The Stock Exchange ( tse ) who else

Keep up the great work over there Mods (y)

Frank thanks you, TSE thanks you :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Tunedin

One Happy Camper
I just got permanent banned from the crapper. It’s not like I told them anything they didn’t already know ;)
I consider this a right of passage and encourage others to entertain this worthy milestone achievement.

Reactions: 8 users

Frank

Top 20
I just got permanent banned from the crapper. It’s not like I told them anything they didn’t already know ;)
I consider this a right of passage and encourage others to entertain this worthy milestone achievement.

*Lol - Ditto, I concur, Congrats - Well done Bro(y)

#ThumbsUp.png

#Cheers.jpg

Cheers

Frank :cool:

ptlas

Regular
Thinking that AVZ will surpass the mcap of LTR shortly. Its just inevitable. Seems to bounce between $300-500m below their market cap over the course of the recent greater market correction. Expect AVZ to to creep ever closer as we go forward in the short term . Soon LTR will be a simply be something growing ever smaller we see in our rear view mirror. At 10mt production and high grade with PLS/hydroxide onsite all current OZ producers will ultimately be in our rear view mirror.

All is of course IMHO
Been checking this a couple of times a week for a while. At cob AVZ mc is 88% of LTR which is as high as I've seen it.
It's been around 75% recently so the gap is closing again.

BTW do you remember maybe 4 years ago, the SP was in the teens and falling and your mate Boss.... was being a pain.
We had a discussion about future SP. I reckoned $1 and could not understand why a sober guy like you, think you were still running the STT thread splendidly then, could be so bullish at $3-4?
Now I understand that you were seeing a bigger picture than me.

Reactions: 7 users

Pokok

Regular
Just had a quick look at "The Crapper" and what do i see :ROFLMAO:

Remark running amok, while the Mods are pulling their hair out i hope(y)

Behaving uncontrollably and disruptively - "the kids are running amok around the house of Crap" :ROFLMAO:

To remind,

This message has been removed from public view. on 01/03/22 14:29 because of (Advertising)

Choose your words wisely , you may get moderated

That's it! You're moderated for discussing moderation

Ok which Stock thread is up for the most modded on HC?

Do we get a trophy?

And the Winner is The Stock Exchange ( tse ) who else

Keep up the great work over there Mods (y)

Frank thanks you, TSE thanks you :ROFLMAO:
I got moderated because I used the word moderator go work that out

• Haha
  • Wow

ptlas

Regular
I find the machinations of HC quite interesting
It's always been illegal, punishable by a long prison sentence or a fine or both, to discuss moderation.
Previously, rules were consistently and fairly enforced.
Possibly, the inconsistency that they now display in enforcing that and other rules indicates that they have lost control or have given up and are just going through the motions.
What did they expect? If you run the place like a madhouse then you'll get lunatics.
Just off to howl at the moon before a chat with Winston Churchill

• Haha

Azzler

Top 20
I find the machinations of HC quite interesting
It's always been illegal, punishable by a long prison sentence or a fine or both, to discuss moderation.
Previously, rules were consistently and fairly enforced.
Possibly, the inconsistency that they now display in enforcing that and other rules indicates that they have lost control or have given up and are just going through the motions.
What did they expect? If you run the place like a madhouse then you'll get lunatics.
Just off to howl at the moon before a chat with Winston Churchill
I really think that's the point of moderators, to stop it becoming a mad house, which HC clearly is!
Maybe they made rules, but forgot the reason for the rules? Or they're literally corrupt cunts? Who cares, it's madness over there now. Truly astounding, to be honest.

Reactions: 8 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
All edits are kept in an edit history. If the post gets reported I can easily check in on that.
That's good to know

Cheers

Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom