AVZ Discussion 2022

Samus

Top 20
There are no announcements on the Zijin media or news sites yet - it’s not like them to hold back good news such as an exploitation permit for a project as important as Manono. Perhaps because they don’t want to be embarrassed when it is revoked due to Manono Lithium’s non-compliance with the DRC mining code - I have a feeling both Franck Fwamba and Kiki Kienge will follow this up with the Minister of Mines.
Manono Lithium announced it yesterday on X with a series of posts which I replied to, later in the day the posts were mysteriously taken down.
1000014726.jpg

They posted at least 3 times in a thread on various aspects of the exploitation permit along with photos but I didn't think to take any screen shots.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 23 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Manono Lithium announced it yesterday on X with a series of posts which I replied to, later in the day the posts were mysteriously taken down.
View attachment 69552
They posted at least 3 times in a thread on various aspects of the exploitation permit along with photos but I didn't think to take any screen shots.
was this it???

1726813756092.png

and this shit and lies

1726813829726.png

It's all just bullshit

1726813944794.png

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Mr_Tones83

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 20 users

Samus

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

TheCount

Regular
Everyone jump on C and make some noise, all we can do currently
I think C is quite appropriate for the DRC and it’s public servants..

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

GuruDukun

Regular
Well Beisha , not sure about much I have read over the last 5 days but one thing is for sure I woke up with a little headache after a great night out with another AVZ holder Guru Dukun in Jogyakarta Java and we both agreed it's a waiting game , the discussion lasted only 10 mins as we did not want to fuck a great night out , plenty of beer and home made vodka was had , thanks for the catch up mate .
Twas a good night!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

Frank

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 12 users

Frank

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Mr_Tones83

Regular
Manono Lithium going all out with their claim to PE for 15775, this time on Facebook.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1726864895807.jpg
    FB_IMG_1726864895807.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 72
  • FB_IMG_1726864900074.jpg
    FB_IMG_1726864900074.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Manono Lithium going all out with their claim to PE for 15775, this time on Facebook.

Thanks for the heads up. A new toy to play with

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
1726875319484.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Manono lithium speaking whatever they can into existence, all eyes of MoM as this will be a clear spit in the face of western authorities and I cannot see USA (Lucy Tamblyn) successfully explaining to congress how they helped China progress their lithium endeavours via a railway to port.

Huge inflection point and hope they can put us out of our misery one way or another soon

(Lucy Tamlyn had a meeting with Felix today which I don’t think is a co-incidence). Social media pressure works and we are waiting for the next assault on Felix and his family

• Fire
Reactions: 28 users

Bin59

Regular

Back in pictures: The Ministry of Mines of the DR Congo organized this Thursday, September 12, 2024, a strategic workshop aimed at strengthening traceability and transparency in the mining sector. This event, part of the Government Action Program (PAG) 2024-2028, reflects the head of state's desire to ensure optimal exploitation of the country's mineral resources while respecting international standards.

At the opening of the workshop, His Excellency the Minister of Mines recalled the clear directives of the Head of State regarding the importance of putting in place more appropriate mechanisms for the recovery and certification of mineral reserves.

He stressed that traceability and transparency are top priorities to ensure the reliability of transactions and attract the trust of international partners. 🤣

Also I see Zijin still haven’t announced that the DRC Minister of Mines has signed a ministerial decree to award a mining licence for the Manono Lithium SAS project in the News section their website (despite holding 61% of the project) like they did when they held only 15% of Dathcom Mining SA 😏

1726880698930.jpeg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Bin59

Regular
1726883403140.jpeg

Franck Fwamba

@FranckFwamba

If you master the Mining Code of the DRC, it requires the publication of Feasibility Studies and those on environmental impacts so that the population and every citizen have a say in the matter.

This is accountability and transparency enshrined in the mining law.

10:34 PM - Sep 18, 2024

• Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Spikerama

Regular
Reactions: 8 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Manono lithium speaking whatever they can into existence, all eyes of MoM as this will be a clear spit in the face of western authorities and I cannot see USA (Lucy Tamblyn) successfully explaining to congress how they helped China progress their lithium endeavours via a railway to port.

Huge inflection point and hope they can put us out of our misery one way or another soon

(Lucy Tamlyn had a meeting with Felix today which I don’t think is a co-incidence). Social media pressure works and we are waiting for the next assault on Felix and his family
Would certainly appreciate the active support of the USA in the ongoing battle with the corrupt forces in the DRC and their illegal partners China

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Just checked the Manono Lithium facebook lying page

1726898277976.png

Decent response from this dude

1726898853295.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users

Bin59

Regular
The DRC Ministry of Mines have a very up to date website - it has everything from news, to Decrees and current posts on X - but not a word about the granting of an operating permit to Manono Lithium, no official photos etc. either.

A recent post by Kiki:

Kiki Kienge
@KiengeKki

Mines_RDC

The government has never published any Decree on the creation of @Manonolithium, the granting of the EP! "Any transaction on a mining asset of a public company is decided by decree of the Prime Minister deliberated in the Council of Ministers"

@Presidency_RDC

1726921123580.jpeg

1726921414412.jpeg

1726921552194.jpeg

• Fire
Reactions: 22 users
Top Bottom