1726923304502.png

1726923392112.png

1726923509692.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Maybe if you want to call them out try not to come across as a complete troglodyte. People might be inclined to take you more seriously.

Just a suggestion.

Lots of shareholders have been posting factual, polite call outs on Twitter for more than 2 years now - it's not had any impact at all. It appears nothing posted on social media is having any influence.

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 7 users

Mute22

Regular
865 days since AVZ went into suspension.

1726987941060.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9 users

Ashlee

Regular
Came across some interesting information while looking at another stock I own IXR.
VanEck Rare Earth and Strategic Metals ETF still owns a good number of AVZ.

Attachments

• IMG_0038.jpeg
    IMG_0038.jpeg
    998.9 KB · Views: 137
  • Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 26 users
Came across some interesting information while looking at another stock I own IXR.
Roughly same amount as Nige

Reactions: 6 users

Mr_Tones83

Regular
Interesting that their valuation is around AUD 11.7c per share at a guestimate rate of 0.67AUD/USD

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users
The market value per share they have for AVZ is interesting

$4,153,934 USD x 1.47 (USDAUD exchange rate) = $6,106,282.98 AUD

$6,106,282.98 AUD / 52,906,510 shares = $0.115 AUD per share

• Thinking
  • Wow

Jazz

Regular
The market value per share they have for AVZ is interesting

$4,153,934 USD x 1.47 (USDAUD exchange rate) = $6,106,282.98 AUD

$6,106,282.98 AUD / 52,906,510 shares = $0.115 AUD per share
Just guessing, but has their holding changed since a few years ago? Perhaps the 11.5c is based on a previous sale of part of their holding.

• Thinking

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Not being negative but they haven't been able to trade them really unless they wanted to sell to MMGA for 1c:rolleyes:

So yes they are holding unless they want to trigger a capital loss for some particular tax reason 🤷‍♂️

Mr_Tones83

Regular
Just guessing, but has their holding changed since a few years ago? Perhaps the 11.5c is based on a previous sale of part of their holding.
Funds are required to provide up to date market valuations, so isn't dependent on sales. They would have either an internal or independent valuer for unlisted securities.

Frank

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 18 users

Frank

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

ptlas

Regular
Just wondering what is to stop Fatty and his cronies from reversing all of this shit in the favour of the west, US, EU, WB and of course AVZ?
Then they could forget about the paper bags that they never received and not need to live in exile.
Deals can easily be cut when it suits all of the parties

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

JasonM

Regular
Just wondering what is to stop Fatty and his cronies from reversing all of this shit in the favour of the west, US, EU, WB and of course AVZ?
Then they could forget about the paper bags that they never received and not need to live in exile.
he's in xi's pocket, chinese will come out of it with what they want, just hope avz get what they deserve.

Reactions: 4 users

TheCount

Regular
I also have some IXR, and the lessons from AVZ will be along the lines of periodic/systematic selling to firstly maintain capital, then take profits along the way. There are always more opportunities.
TC.

Reactions: 16 users

TheCount

Regular
They would take him out, and I don't mean to dinner...

• Haha
  • Fire

Bonsoir

Regular
They would take him out, and I don't mean to dinner...
Think there would be a few share holders that would like to take the cunt out for ##### Dinner #####

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Bin59

Regular
Why did the DRC government fail to announce through their relevant Department’s websites at the time?

MANONO LITHIUM SECURES EXPLOITATION PERMIT FOR DRC PROJECT​

SEPTEMBER 22, 2024 CONSTANCE

On September 20, Manono Lithium SAS announced the successful conversion of its Exploration Permit into an Exploitation Permit for the Manono lithium mine, granted by the Ministry of Mines on September 13.

A company representative highlighted the significance of this milestone for the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) and its local communities: “This is a crucial step that will bring jobs, investment, and numerous benefits to the region.

The project will also contribute to global climate change efforts by increasing lithium supply to international markets. We are committed to its timely and successful development.”

According to a press release from Manono Lithium, its primary shareholder is a subsidiary of Zijin Mining Group Co. Ltd., a major international mining company listed on the Hong Kong and Shanghai stock exchanges.

Ranked 5th globally by Forbes, Zijin has invested over $3.5 billion in the DRC since 2014, contributing to large-scale projects like the Kolwezi copper mines and the Kamoa-Kakula complex. These ventures have generated more than 20,000 direct and indirect jobs in the region.

Zijin Mining Group has also been recognized for its strong environmental, social, and governance (ESG) practices, reinforcing its commitment to sustainable development.
Manono Lithium Secures Exploitation Permit for DRC Project 2

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 3 users

Bin59

Regular
The DRC Ministry of Mines have a very up to date website - it has everything from news, to Decrees and current posts on X - but not a word about the granting of an operating permit to Manono Lithium, no official photos etc. either.

A recent post by Kiki:

Kiki Kienge
@KiengeKki

Mines_RDC

The government has never published any Decree on the creation of @Manonolithium, the granting of the EP! "Any transaction on a mining asset of a public company is decided by decree of the Prime Minister deliberated in the Council of Ministers"

@Presidency_RDC

View attachment 69623
View attachment 69624
View attachment 69626
I see Kiki Kienge has now deleted his posts on X - is he under pressure from the DRC Government?

Edit - his posts are still there

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8 users

Mr_Tones83

Regular
I see Kiki Kienge has now deleted his posts on X - is he under pressure from the DRC Government?
Which posts are you referring to?
There are still several posts from him calling out Manono Lithium on their PE claim that I can see

• Thinking
Top Bottom