AVZ Discussion 2022

marksmann007

Regular
I share your frustration but there is fuck all Aus gov can do that they would care about.

Pathetic they got involved at FIRB then dropped it like a bag of potatoes.

Any influence needs to be from USA or EU.
Well our government could tell the DRC as a matter of national interest the Australian government is providing AVZ minerals with legal and financial support.
Think that wouldn’t help?
If only…🤨

Reactions: 17 users

cruiser51

Top 20
I share your frustration but there is fuck all Aus gov can do that they would care about.

Did you forget there was a change of political party in power in Australia in May 2022?
It is the current labor party which is extremely short sighted in regards of global critical minerals.
It was when the liberal party was in power when China was told to piss off.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Hemicuda

Regular
BTW
If anyone thinks FT, or anyone else, is gonna turn from a poacher to a gamekeeper then google prostitution and Davos, for starters.
See what goes down

Suppose, he spends his evenings snorting Coke from a hooker's rs.
And suppose that hooker is a lady-boy.
And suppose the Chinese have filmed it.
But that wouldn't happen.

There seems to be much ongoing naivety here about the actions of confirmed bad actors.

Leopards and spots.
Zero here mate,, cue silent one for some lecture on how we should think 3,2,1

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

SilentOne

Regular
Zero here mate,, cue silent one for some lecture on how we should think 3,2,1
Hemicuda,

Never a lecture just a perspective

Reactions: 3 users

Flight996

Regular
Well our government could tell the DRC as a matter of national interest the Australian government is providing AVZ minerals with legal and financial support.
Think that wouldn’t help?
If only…🤨
If the federal govt can invest a billion dollars of taxpayers' money in the Solar Sunshot program in order to strengthen Australia's domestic solar panel manufacturing, then it can damn well provide a mere $20 million to support AVZ's fight to the death against relentless Sino-Congo theft and corruption.

While we are late to the solar panel party, we are not late to the lithium party.

Cheers
F

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

BEISHA

Top 20
At the DRC-China Economic Forum: Kizito PAKABOMBA reveals to investors the opportunities of the Congolese mining sector

The considerable assets of the Congolese mining sector were highlighted during the DRC-China Economic Forum held on Tuesday, September 3, 2024, in Beijing.

Very determined to bail out his sector, the Minister of Mines, Kizito PAKABOMBA, also presented to Chinese investors the many opportunities to be seized in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

He also reminded the participants in the Beijing forum that the mining sector is the main driver of economic growth and development in the DRC, directly contributing to the well-being of the populations. :unsure:

Given the advantages of the mining sector, Kizito PAKABOMBA particularly insisted on the need to keep it attractive and competitive, capable of attracting foreign investment, particularly Chinese. :rolleyes:

During a dedicated panel, the Minister invited Chinese investors to explore the opportunities offered in various areas such as digital, agriculture, sustainable infrastructure and cities, energy, manufacturing industries as well as the exploitation and local processing of natural resources.

"The mineral resources of the DRC are mostly underexploited or unexploited.

This reality has led the Government, through the Ministry of Mines, to adopt a development strategy based on three approaches: the discovery of new deposits, adding value to commercial mining products, and promoting investments in basic infrastructure," said Kizito PAKABOMBA.

He insisted on the fact that these approaches open up promising prospects for investors who see the DRC as a favorable destination for the development of profitable and sustainable projects.

Very lucid in his presentation, the Minister of Mines unveiled several strategic projects identified and budgeted, for which investors are actively sought.

These projects include:

- the establishment of a steelmaking entity in the great Orientale Province and in Kasai.
- the development of phosphate resources in Kongo-Central.
- the installation of a pyrometallurgical entity for the treatment of 3T.
- the development of geothermal deposits.

- the exploitation of common construction materials and industrial minerals.

- the establishment of a plant for the treatment of impure cobalt hydroxide to produce precursors for energy storage in lithium-ion batteries.

- the creation of a plant for the production of electrolytic manganese dioxide for the manufacture of batteries.

- the exploitation of nickel-chrome in Nkonko and Lutshatsha in the province of Kasai-Central, where resources have been estimated at 800 million tonnes of nickel ore at an average grade of 1.10%, and 13 million tonnes of chrome ore at a grade of 3.5%.

This first DRC-China economic forum, which opened on Monday, September 2 in Beijing, marks a crucial step in bilateral relations between the two countries. :rolleyes:

"The mineral resources of the DRC are mostly underexploited or unexploited.:rolleyes:

China, through some of its companies, has already been present in the Democratic Republic of Congo for several years, where it has been investing in the mining sector. :rolleyes:

Several contracts were rediscussed and signed between the Congolese and Chinese governments last year.

mediacongo

That made be so, but the DRC govt has been extremely exploited by China and in turn, has instructed DRC Govt to severely exploite AVZ.

This first DRC-China economic forum, which opened on Monday, September 2 in Beijing, marks a crucial step in bilateral relations between the two countries.

Little ole AVZ, a mere pawn , stuck in a cesspool of subtofuge

subtofuge.gif

• Sad
Reactions: 5 users

BEISHA

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Be Nigel in September 2024:

>Wakeup, rollover and check phone for a missed call from the Honourable Penny Wong after emailing office her 2 years ago. Nothing yet, feeling good about tomorrow though!
>Get out of bed and take a stroll through my multi-million dollar 9-bedroom home overlooking the Swan River, hope the seagulls haven’t soiled my 3 boats moored out front again. I’ll have to do another cap raise!
> Jeeves has prepared my usual breakfast, a pineapple fruit salad with pineapple juice and black coffee, a delicious Congolese blend I picked up when I was last in country 3 years ago. Take my pineapple suppository, gotta be healthy.
>Put on my bullet proof vest, and climb into my AVZ funded armoured assault vehicle to push through the mum and dad investors lining my 14 car driveway. Don’t they understand I’m trying to save them?
>Arrive at the office, it’s just me and the intern now. Gotta cut back to save my salary somehow right?
> Boot up windows Vista.
> 12632 new investor emails last night, move that to my ‘to do’ folder, I’ll get to it one day..
>Check accounts payable, $6,773,088.76 overdue to lawyers - forward to the accountant to find some cash.
>Open word document, title it “AGM November 2024 escape routes and security measures”.
ugh I’ll give it to the intern to write my address to shareholders. Just need to make sure it’s long enough there isn’t room for question time.
> Open ICSID portal, enter login details.. “you are 283 in line for international justice, your case is important to us, please hold the line”
>Pull out my Xiomi mobile and open Westbank account - wicked my 40,000 a month pay check came in! Begin browsing Temu for knockoff uggboots.
i will have what hes having.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

The influence of the US and EU needs to be soon. Particularly if they are serious about critical minerals. The strengthening of BRICS and ever growing list of countries wanting membership is showing there is a large shift in political alliances and power. So if the US or EU want to flex their muscle they better do it before DRC align themselves fully with China and the BRICS alliance (DRC have already expressed interest at a previous summit).

Reactions: 13 users

Frank

Top 20

That made be so, but the DRC govt has been extremely exploited by China and in turn, has instructed DRC Govt to severely exploite AVZ.

This first DRC-China economic forum, which opened on Monday, September 2 in Beijing, marks a crucial step in bilateral relations between the two countries.

Little ole AVZ, a mere pawn , stuck in a cesspool of subtofuge

View attachment 68974
Forum on China-Africa Cooperation: President Félix Tshisekedi wants to strengthen the strategic partnership

President Félix-Antoine Tshisekedi took part, on Wednesday, September 4 in Beijing (China), in the official opening ceremony of the 9th Forum on China-Africa Cooperation, which is being held from September 4 to 6, 2024.

He participated, on the same Wednesday evening, in the traditional opening banquet of the Forum offered by President Xi Jinping.

About twenty Heads of State and Government also participated in this event, which highlights the rapprochement between China and Africa to meet development challenges and create a platform for maximizing opportunities for multilateral cooperation.

These meetings represent an opportunity for the DRC, the main destination for Chinese investments in Africa in 2023, to strengthen its strategic partnership with China, indicates the Presidency of the Republic.

They aim to expand common ground, strengthen friendship and promote China-Africa cooperation.

Chinese President Xi Jinping hailed the "glorious example" of China-Africa relations. :sick: :rolleyes: 🤢

"We have worked together to build roads, railways, schools, hospitals, industrial parks and special economic zones.

These projects have changed the lives and destinies of many people," Xi said, noting that the China-Africa community with a shared future is distinguished by win-win cooperation. :unsure:

FOCAC is a platform promoting relations between Africa and China.

For this ninth edition, the central theme is promoting modernization built on a China-Africa community with a shared future.

Through this conference, China aims to expand common ground, strengthen friendship and promote cooperation with the African continent.

China-Africa Forum: Xi Jinping proposes action plans to jointly advance modernization with Africa

Chinese President Xi Jinping said on Thursday that China is willing to work with Africa to implement 10 partnership action plans in the next three years to jointly promote modernization.

A third of the world's population lives in China and Africa.

There will be no global modernization without the modernization of China and Africa, Xi noted in his keynote speech at the opening ceremony of the 2024 Summit of the Forum on China-Africa Cooperation (FOCAC).

The 10 partnership action plans will cover the areas of mutual learning among civilizations, trade prosperity, industrial chain cooperation, connectivity, development cooperation, health, agriculture and livelihood, people-to-people and cultural exchanges, green development and common security, Xi said.

He proposed upgrading China-Africa relations to the level of an all-weather China-Africa community with a shared future in the new era.

He also proposed upgrading bilateral relations between China and all African countries that have diplomatic ties with China to a strategic level.

Thanks to nearly seven decades of painstaking efforts, China-Africa relations are now in the best period in history, Xi said.

Xi Jinping proposes action plans to jointly advance modernization with Africa.

mediacongo

China-Belt-and-Road-Initiative !!! .jpg

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Flight996

Regular
Forum on China-Africa Cooperation: President Félix Tshisekedi wants to strengthen the strategic partnership

President Félix-Antoine Tshisekedi took part, on Wednesday, September 4 in Beijing (China), in the official opening ceremony of the 9th Forum on China-Africa Cooperation, which is being held from September 4 to 6, 2024.

Haha, so King Felix-the-corrupt proposes upgrading China-Africa relations to the level of an all-weather China-Africa community with a shared future in the new era

Unfortunately, his vision of a shared future is a bit different from China's, which is: We'll bribe you and your officials; we'll corrupt your agencies; we'll lie and cheat at every opportunity in order to steal your resources; we'll make promises that we have no intention of keeping; we'll manipulate the export figures in order to pay SFA in royalties and taxes; we'll use shoddy materials on every project; we'll under-pay your workers and treat your citizens as our personal slaves, we'll pollute your waterways and your aquifers; and finally we'll pack up and leave after looting your country and turning it into a wasteland.

Cheers
F

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 16 users

Frank

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Frank

Top 20
Reactions: 15 users

Pokok

Regular
Haha, so King Felix-the-corrupt proposes upgrading China-Africa relations to the level of an all-weather China-Africa community with a shared future in the new era

Unfortunately, his vision of a shared future is a bit different from China's, which is: We'll bribe you and your officials; we'll corrupt your agencies; we'll lie and cheat at every opportunity in order to steal your resources; we'll make promises that we have no intention of keeping; we'll manipulate the export figures in order to pay SFA in royalties and taxes; we'll use shoddy materials on every project; we'll under-pay your workers and treat your citizens as our personal slaves, we'll pollute your waterways and your aquifers; and finally we'll pack up and leave after looting your country and turning it into a wasteland.

Cheers
F
And lets not forget African , Chinese mixed marriages soon , just saying

Reactions: 1 users

RHyNO

Regular

Mute22

Regular
What are we drinking tonight?

1725618990761.png

• Haha
  • Love

Spikerama

Regular
I can only afford water. 🥲

Could be worse. You could be in Zaporizhzhia where police have been arresting three armed men next to the nuclear power plant.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Frank

Top 20
Top Bottom