AVZ Discussion 2022

Dazmac66

Regular
Not sure what I did above so repost here!

I have been trying work out why Zijin is displaying blatant disregard for the ICC,ICSID interim orders. Why? Because they can produce JV documents that say they are majority owners of CDL! Zijin will have no liability. The stupid f$cks in the DRC will get sued for billions by Zijin for breach of contract for unlawfully selling what belongs to AVZ.

Reactions: 1 users

Mr_Tones83

Regular
Not sure what I did above so repost here!

I have been trying work out why Zijin is displaying blatant disregard for the ICC,ICSID interim orders. Why? Because they can produce JV documents that say they are majority owners of CDL! Zijin will have no liability. The stupid f$cks in the DRC will get sued for billions by Zijin for breach of contract for unlawfully selling what belongs to AVZ.
Funnily enough Zijin have publicly stated that they had done their due diligence on Cominiere and Manono. So there may be potential to have a case of them attempting to sue thrown out on this admission.
If they did DD as they claimed, they would certainly have known about the RoFR that AVZ had over Cominiere's shareholding in the Dathcom JV.

"Jin Cheng Mining conducted the required due diligence on the seller (Cominiere) and the asset.

As a globally responsible mining company, Zijin Mining affirms that it has diligently complied with all legal and regulatory requirements throughout the processes outlined in the article."

Reactions: 2 users
Top Bottom