AVZ Discussion 2022

wombat74

Top 20
Cumquat,

Absolutely no deal unless its to the significant benefit of the shareholders - you can either take a stand or shrink into the shadows and suck your thumb - I am not a thumb sucker.

Oh, I am stuck working because of the shit fight created by the DRC.

Our current government is piss weak and pulled the WTO actions - I would have pursued this to its bitter end.

Please feel free to sell your interests at 0.005 - I am sure that there are a number of shareholders that would love to buy them at that price. This of course is not investment advice.

Regards,

SilentOne - do your own research
If there is an option to sell and get out at a reasonable price then Nigel should take it . Money tied up is money lost . I'd rather have my $200k + back in my pocket thanks . F--k making a stand . Sell it, get out and F--king hurry up .

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

SilentOne

Regular
If there is an option to sell and get out at a reasonable price then Nigel should take it . Money tied up is money lost . I'd rather have my $200k + back in my pocket thanks . F--k making a stand . Sell it, get out and F--king hurry up .

I have absolutely no intention in breaking even for all the angst I have had to go through and if I break even then there is significant loss that others will suffer.

Below a particular price point I will be voting no. I am not here to reward thieves at my expense.

Regards,

SilentOne

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

wombat74

Top 20
I have absolutely no intention in breaking even for all the angst I have had to go through and if I break even then there is significant loss that others will suffer.

Below a particular price point I will be voting no. I am not here to reward thieves at my expense.

Regards,

SilentOne
What's your price point ? How much did you invest?

Reactions: 2 users

SilentOne

Regular
What's your price point ?

Wombat I was waiting for that question,

It will depend on a number of factors;

1. What have been the rulings to date of the ICC / ICSID
  2. How long this drags on (the longer this drags on the higher my price point will be)
  3. Where we are at with the ICC / ICSID at a particular point in time (how close we are to reaching the end of our litigation)
  4. The direction of the Board
I will take all these factors into account before I will take a position on a price point.

Lets say its significantly more that what you have declared/inferred.

Regards,

SilentOne

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Zijin purportedly had/have 29 drill rigs and have been going since November last year on cdl despite us proving the resource already. No regard for the legal
Implications and doing it purposely to evidence what they can provide the Manono community. DRC will be hard pressed to take cdl back off them after this activity sadly.

But, we remain strong and don’t cede anything further to these criminals

Reactions: 6 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
great resolve Silent One, agree we deserve far more. The district Felix has shown our board and shareholders is astounding

Reactions: 3 users

wombat74

Top 20

2. How long this drags on (the longer this drags on the higher my price point will be)
  3. Where we are at with the ICC / ICSID at a particular point in time (how close we are to reaching the end of our litigation)
I will take all these factors into account before I will take a position on a price point.

Regards,

SilentOne
What's your average share price ? Please

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Disrespect*

• Fire

wombat74

Top 20
great resolve Silent One, agree we deserve far more. The district Felix has shown our board and shareholders is astounding
Far more than what ? She hasn't named a price .

Samus

Top 20
If Zijin get the north and the Hydro, can somebody then tell me how we're not fucked?
They need to end up with nothing.
So long as Zijin have a foot hold in the north I'd hope that management follow the arbitrations to their conclusions and sue the state.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

SilentOne

Regular
What's your price point ? How much did you invest?
Wombat,

I have already stated more than you - lets leave it at that.

SilentOne

Reactions: 8 users

Spikerama

Regular

Regards,

SilentOne
Well you'd best get the high-pressure hose out SilentOne because the writing is on the wall. The BOD will not survive the next AGM.

That's 6 months away. It will go quick.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

SilentOne

Regular
Well you'd best get the high-pressure hose out SilentOne because the writing is on the wall. The BOD will not survive the next AGM.

Its not over until the Fat Lady sings.

Reactions: 9 users

Spikerama

Regular
  • Haha

wombat74

Top 20
Wombat,

I have already stated more than you - lets leave it at that.

SilentOne
Anyway the SilentOne . Our piddly little vote wont count for much if that time comes .

SilentOne

Regular
Anyway the SilentOne . Our piddly little vote wont count for much if that time comes .
Wombat your are wrong in my opinion.

Every vote counts and that has already been proven.

Regards,

SilentOne

Reactions: 11 users

wombat74

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Regards,

SilentOne
You're all talk mate. Please, read what you type before posting.

So........

"Below a particular price point I will be voting no. I am not here to reward thieves at my expense."

Let me tell you. Unless you own a few billion shares, you WILL NOT HAVE A SAY IN THE MATTER.

Get real.

SilentOne

Regular
You're all talk mate. Please, read what you type before posting.

So........

"Below a particular price point I will be voting no. I am not here to reward thieves at my expense."

Let me tell you. Unless you own a few billion shares, you WILL NOT HAVE A SAY IN THE MATTER.

Get real.

Mate I will have a vote and by default thats a say.

Reactions: 11 users

Samus

Top 20

Reality is the Board have to survive the next AGM with the ICSID arbritration not expected to be finalised until 2025.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Top Bottom