AVZ Discussion 2022

cruiser51

Top 20
Perhaps it has become all too personal for 'an equitable outcome for Dathcom in the north' to even be offered to current management

But that's clearly what the DRC government fucking want imo

View attachment 60415
I wouldn't trust the MoP as far as I can throw her.

Anyhow will she still be the MoP?
Apparently the MoM, as the rumour mill goes, will be replaced, but stays close to the money well by giving herself the title of Mining Inspector, while still being in the MoM seat.
Maybe she went to evening classes to learn a bit about mining, it can't be that hard digging bloody big holes in the ground.

I even did read somewhere, during the period she was holding the fort, she did not issue one ML if we don't take Dathcom's ML in consideration, because it was cancelled.
I wonder if she will be asked later why she really changed her mind, because blind Freddy can see, one way or the other, this little joke will cost the DRC dearly.

And the IGF??
I reckon it is nothing more than an advertising agency: 'Look at me, Look at me, we are fighting CRIME'.
As John Elliot would say: 'Pig's Arse'!

Reactions: 8 users

Roon

Regular
I wouldn't trust the MoP as far as I can throw her.

Anyhow will she still be the MoP?
Apparently the MoM, as the rumour mill goes, will be replaced, but stays close to the money well by giving herself the title of Mining Inspector, while still being in the MoM seat.
Maybe she went to evening classes to learn a bit about mining, it can't be that hard digging bloody big holes in the ground.

I even did read somewhere, during the period she was holding the fort, she did not issue one ML if we don't take Dathcom's ML in consideration, because it was cancelled.
I wonder if she will be asked later why she really changed her mind, because blind Freddy can see, one way or the other, this little joke will cost the DRC dearly.

And the IGF??
I reckon it is nothing more than an advertising agency: 'Look at me, Look at me, we are fighting CRIME'.
As John Elliot would say: 'Pig's Arse'!
Hard to blame the ITF, they dont have the authority to undertake prosecutions. They just forward their reports to the relevant agency as per protocols. Its down to the corrupt and politicized judiciary why these recommendations for criminal cases to be progressed are instead ignored. There has been some calls to provide the ITF with increased powers, namely to arrest and prosecute, but that didn't seem to go anywhere. But you're right cruiser, it does help to let the government claim they are tackling crime and corruption without actually doing anything to undermine it.

Reactions: 6 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Who would you get to replace the current bod? Serious question
Carlos Danger, Dave Evans, TITS and 9Card

That crew would smash the shit out of Zijin and the corrupt DRC pollies

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

BRICK

Regular
Join up and join in Hoots you fucking lurker

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

timb89

Regular
Join up and join in Hoots you fucking lurker

He's too scared to engage with me on HC. What a geriatric pussy.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

BRICK

Regular
He's too scared to engage with me on HC. What a geriatric pussy.
Probably fallen asleep on his keyboard.

Honestly he is old, lame and dull.

Leonard’s more fun

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Azzler

Top 20
Lol, Hoots lurking on here quivering in his boots, only to post on HC, fucking hilarious.

Him laughing and trying to poke fun at the investors here who are VERY concerned and many frightened at the financial predicament we find ourselves in. Our rightful unrest and pain we feel because of the uncertainty of our collective investments, he screenshots and posts with the intention of laughing at the pain of thousands of us investors.
Holy fuck man, you're below scum, below slime. Go on, good on you with whatever revolting life you got going on with that outlook.
Enjoy yourself mate, go on.

What a worm, a piece of shit human being you couldn't get a better example.
When you die Hoots, humanity will be better off as a whole, and that is your legacy.

The only reason people are replying to you on HC Hoots, is because we're in a predicament, and they're countering (extremerly easily I might add) deliberate negative sentiment from shorters and those spinning spider webs of bullshit in the hopes AVZ fail.
We're vulnerable to sentiment right now, and that's why there's a wonderful slew of people over on HC, simply stating the truth to counter the slug network, and thats you Hoots, a slug, nothing more.

If at the end of game, you happen to be correct, well here's the thing... no one will give a shit, it really wont matter.
You'll still be despised because of your revolting glee you display at the potential downfall and pain of tens of thousands of genuine good hearted people, who invested in the future of themselves and their families.

You are no different to Celestin of Cominierie, and you make me sick.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 35 users

obe wan

Regular
Who would you get to replace the current bod? Serious question
No one ; AVZ would be fucked and half of us would already be picking fleas off dogs on the streets looking for protein already, only for Ferguson .

Be patient ( ye I know, after two years laughable to some ) . 99% of asx bosses would have vacated their position by now …. Would ferguson if he didn’t have 50m shares in this thing ? Who the fuck knows , but he does and he’s put in more work than half the bitching morons in here have done in a lifetime ; this place is near neck and neck with HC

H00t you cant ; 46000 posts on Hcrapper since 2006 … i thought i was bad with 4500 posts since 2011 ; banging on about your 2500 followers … half of those are inactive i.e got a life , moved on from HC or dead ; ask the HC mods how many have you on ignore hence your flickering red heart ; drop dead

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 46 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Screenshot 2024-04-06 at 19.04.43.png

Very interesting article.

Btw fuck h00ts, no need to waste any further energy on the fukwit.

• Fire
Reactions: 24 users

cruiser51

Top 20
View attachment 60429

Very interesting article.

Btw fuck h00ts, no need to waste any further energy on the fukwit.
Screenshot 2024-04-06 at 19.33.03.png

SilentOne

Regular
No one ; AVZ would be fucked and half of us would already be picking fleas off dogs on the streets looking for protein already, only for Ferguson .

Be patient ( ye I know, after two years laughable to some ) . 99% of asx bosses would have vacated their position by now …. Would ferguson if he didn’t have 50m shares in this thing ? Who the fuck knows , but he does and he’s put in more work than half the bitching morons in here have done in a lifetime ; this place is near neck and neck with HC

H00t you cant ; 46000 posts on Hcrapper since 2006 … i thought i was bad with 4500 posts since 2011 ; banging on about your 2500 followers … half of those are inactive i.e got a life , moved on from HC or dead ; ask the HC mods how many have you on ignore hence your flickering red heart ; drop dead
Obe,

I fully support your sentiment.

SilentOne

Reactions: 18 users

geo_au

Regular
Don't worry we know where the asshole lives
Threatening harm to anyone is a criminal of offence as you will find out the hardway. Would suggest you delete your post

Bray

Regular
Threatening harm to anyone is a criminal of offence as you will find out the hardway. Would suggest you delete your post
I was just gonna send a nice lady around there to give him some flowers.... 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

geo_au

Regular
I was just gonna send a nice lady around there to give him some flowers.... 🤷‍♀️
No need to do that as your post has been deleted

Reactions: 1 users

Bray

Regular
Let’s be honest though if he was at the pub talking all the shit that he has done behind his keyboard past couple years he would’ve been knocked out a long time ago

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

protoje

Regular
No need to do that as your post has been deleted
But still exists in the replies. The replies need to be deleted too.

Reactions: 2 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Send Ray around for a chat! Hoots wouldn't have the balls to front anyone at the pub. Spineless keyboard warrior.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Anyone have any ideas how to positively impact avz’ case besides posting on twitter. Have the week off and going ducking insane with no way to impact my investment. Fuck China, DRC cocksuckers to hell and back

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users
Top Bottom