AVZ Discussion 2022

View attachment 60280

This is the Martin Bennett on the far right, he was sitting during the AGM front row with Big Dick, trying to interfere with the ongoings.

People present during the AGM will have seen him.

Dunno if you were at the AGM, if you weren't you missed seeing him doing a runner with his big fat tail between his legs.
I posted this after the AGM "Scott Gibson. Lawyer for Fat Tail.
The other lawyer, Martin Bennet was representing Mrs Walker, in kahoots with fat tail"

But regardless, they're all linked, just semantics really.

Reactions: 4 users

cruiser51

Top 20
I posted this after the AGM "Scott Gibson. Lawyer for Fat Tail.
The other lawyer, Martin Bennet was representing Mrs Walker, in kahoots with fat tail"

But regardless, they're all linked, just semantics really.

14.50 on the video

Not that it matters, but it is the most plausible explanation why the court case was 'vacated' which needed permission from the judge and is not granted for futile reasons.
If Bennett has his hands full, he simply can not represent Fat Tail.

Reactions: 1 users
Well every time previously that it's been delayed, it has always been updated with a new date of the hearing so i'm quietly optimistic that it may be different this time. The e-courts website is updated nightly though, so maybe tomorrow might have a better idea

• Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

cruiser51

Top 20
So I have to continue being allegedly oppressed just because some overpriced bozo lacks time management skills?

Lame
To be honest, I can't give a fuck if Bennett has time, or not.
I find it amazing that one day after scheduling a case it gets vacated, because it's nice beach weather.
If huge lips and big dick want to get a leg ripped out by an overpriced big wig, who really cares?

Btw I gotta go to the beach myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

RHyNO

Regular
This court case is completely irrelevant anyway. We should counter Sue these dogs for wasting our fucking money and time. Or just find them in Perth and fuck them up Dandenong style.

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
This court case is completely irrelevant anyway. We should counter Sue these dogs for wasting our fucking money and time. Or just find them in Perth and fuck them up Dandenong style.
@MoneyBags1348

Bags, you're wanted

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Samus

Top 20
This is the thing, they've caused nothing but further disruption and harm under the feigned guise of coming to the company's rescue.

Reality is they've furthered the complications faced by the company and caused nothing but additional harm. All evidence points to this being on purpose with the aid of known detractors and even if it wasn't then their action was taken out of sheer stupidity and ignorance.

There is every reason AVZ should counter sue these treasonous fucks along with Tommy the cunt and others.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

BRICK

Regular
So I have to continue being allegedly oppressed just because some overpriced bozo lacks time management skills?

Lame
These overpriced bozos love poor time managment as their primary excuse to sandbag a case.

meanwhile.... the Chinese want huge lips and limp dick to delay delay delay...

Then theyre off to go do coke and hookers with brucey Lurman while Hoots sucks his fat chode..

OOps, hi Hoots

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

BRICK

Regular
View attachment 60280

This is the Martin Bennett on the far right, he was sitting during the AGM front row with Big Dick, trying to interfere with the ongoings.

People present during the AGM will have seen him.

Dunno if you were at the AGM, if you weren't you missed seeing him doing a runner with his big fat tail between his legs.
ITS SHIT FUCKEN FINGER FOOD ON THAT TABLE.
BUNCH OF TIGHTARSES..
"OOOHHH HAVE A PICE OF SHIT WRAPPED IN MEAT WITH AN ICECREAM STICK STUCK UP ITS ARSE"

Gina would do way better

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Hoots is a massive cockhead I hope he reads this. Went short and had been fucked thus far

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Hudnut

Regular
Matin Bennett is Fat Tail's lawyer and probably is a tat busy with a more important case, it could well have something to do with the delay.

Nowhere near as important. Someone said someting nasty about a politician with a possible defamation payout at stake, vs 20,000 people getting fucked over by a foreign state backed entity with billions and control of the world's largest lithium deposit at stake.

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Hoots is a massive cockhead I hope he reads this. Went short and had been fucked thus far

Hi Hoots!!

Hi Baggy Waggy!!! (is that the right spelling???)

1712228378457.gif

It's so irrelevant it really doesn't matter does it.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:cool:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Mr_Tones83

Regular
Well every time previously that it's been delayed, it has always been updated with a new date of the hearing so i'm quietly optimistic that it may be different this time. The e-courts website is updated nightly though, so maybe tomorrow might have a better idea
They haven't run off with their fat tail between their legs like we'd hoped. Just kicked the can down the road AGAIN to 17th June.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240405_065049_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240405_065049_Chrome.jpg
    480.6 KB · Views: 95
  • Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

tonster66

Regular
Wouldnt surprise me if fat tail do the same thing again at this years agm.

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Hudnut

Regular
Wouldnt surprise me if fat tail do the same thing again at this years agm.

Then we'll just have to tell them to fuck off again.

Even if we decide to make changes to the board, I'll never vote for any of those fuckers.

If they want to increase the number of shares in their voting block I'll sell mine to them off market.

$15 a share, plus $1 a share for each coup attempt, plus 2 AVZ caps.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

wombat74

Top 20
  • Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Roon

Regular
Will there be an AGM if AVZ delist ?
Yes. It's still a public company

In a company delisted from the ASX, "shareholders will continue to have the protections applicable to public companies under the Corporations Act. While the Company continues to have in excess of 100 Shareholders, the Company will be an ‘unlisted disclosing entity’ for the purposes of the Corporations Act, and will therefore remain subject to the continuous disclosure provisions in section 675 of the Corporations Act, which require an entity to lodge certain material information with ASIC.

The Company will also continue to be subject to obligations to prepare audited annual and half-yearly financial statements under Part 2M.3 of the Corporations Act and will be required to hold an Annual General Meeting at least once each calendar year and within five months after the end of its financial year in accordance with section 250N of the Corporations Act."

I think its now getting to a point of near-certainty that we'll be delisted. It's not the end of the world, though it'll no doubt be useful propaganda fodder for our opponents.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 27 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Anyone heard how the icc case against cominiere went yesterday? They’re already printing hit pieces over in the Congo so I assume it went as we expected

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users
Anyone heard how the icc case against cominiere went yesterday? They’re already printing hit pieces over in the Congo so I assume it went as we expected
Damn didn't realise there was one. Maybe the Perth one had to pause because of AVZ having a case at the ICC....

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

TheCount

Regular
Just waiting on Tommy tea bag to truthfully report the AVZ win . :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users
Top Bottom