AVZ Discussion 2022

Hemicuda

Regular
Reactions: 5 users

CHB

Regular
Yep.. predicted this.. and also predicted ownership issues (happening in the background).....

And did you highlight this to the group or held those cards close to the chest?

Ponder Denzel Washington GIF by Entertainment Tonight

lol not me - i did not predict any of that.

I will throw a prediction out there though.

The SP will drop when we open unless we get ML + BFS + Zijin gets some sort of smackdown

ML itself won't cut it.

Unfortunately, I don't think we will be immune to what has gone on macro wise the past few weeks.

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

CHB

Regular
considering June 1st, we'll not only need ML, we'll need $240m or a bloody good explanation and plan going forward, and official word of proof of 75% ownership and details on "ongoing negotiations for 15%", and BFS FID, we need all that, the lot, no ifs or buts, DO NOT PASS GO DO NOT COLLECT $200 DO NOT COME OUT OF SUSPENSION until we have every single one of them, not in this market, not in any market, no sir, you owe us all that after this royal shitshow
100% agree

I don't see any reason not to announce ML, BFS and CATH funding (assuming ownership is put to bed) at the same time.

FID would be nice too but might be a few weeks later

Reactions: 4 users

Samus

Top 20
Someone must have a copy of that article or remember where it can be found, the crazy one that was almost unintelligible?
I'm not sure anybody has checked that against geists claims or more recent articles and Zijin 'news'?

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

Samus

Top 20
which one? "for the umpteenth time"? that one, pro or con AVZ article?
It was to do with legal claims that everyone though were pretty far fetched at the time. Very badly written. I'm sure it's buried in the HC share price thread but not having much luck.
Someone might remember tomorrow.

Frank

Top 20

Speaking of Glencore, Mutanda Mining, Tenke Fungurume, a company controlled by China Molybdenum and China Railway Group,

*To Remind,

The DRC President wants to renegotiate the mining contract of Mutanda Mining, a subsidiary of Glencore

The Democratic Republic of Congo has added Glencore’s subsidiary, namely Mutanda Mining (MUMI), to the ongoing process of renegotiating mining contracts.

The decision to investigate Mutanda comes as President Félix Tshisekedi makes no secret of his intention to review extractive deals made under his predecessor, Joseph Kabila.

Already, the Presidency of the Republic is reviewing the copper and cobalt projects of Tenke Fungurume, a company controlled by China Molybdenum Co. and China Railway Group.

It is in the same context that the recent agreement concluded between the DRC and the Israeli billionaire Dan Gertler for the case of Ventora took place.

“When you see what happened in this sector under the previous regime, it was outrageous in terms of the concessions given to foreign companies,” André Wameso, the president’s deputy chief of staff for economic issues, said on Thursday in an interview given to the media mining.com.

As the expiration of three of the four Mutanda permits approaches, the Presidency of the Republic has set up an ad hoc commission which will assess the benefits of the project for the DRC, Wameso confirmed in the same interview.

“This is an opportunity for us to see very calmly how things have been done and if there are any improvements in terms of rebalancing the partnership with Glencore,” he said.

“We have nothing against Glencore,” Wameso said, adding that any rebalancing would be aimed at ensuring the “interests of the state are preserved.”

Glencore confirmed in December that it planned to reopen Mutanda, which was put on care and maintenance in 2019 after cobalt prices fell.

The operation will produce around 11,000 tonnes of cobalt per year between 2022 and 2025, with production over the 20-year mine life expected to average around 76,000 tonnes of copper and 21,000 tonnes of cobalt, according to Glencore.

Mutanda produced a fifth of the world’s cobalt and nearly 200,000 tons of copper in 2018, its last year of full production.

The company restarted processing oxide ore stockpiles late last year as it explored the future exploitation of Mutanda’s sulphide resources, according to Glencore’s 2021 annual report.

*To Add

Glencore agrees to pay more than 1.2 billion USD in the United States to settle its corruption cases​

Mining and commodities trader Glencore has settled investigations into corruption and market manipulation in the UK and US that have dogged the company for years.

In February, Glencore announced it had set aside $1.5 billion to cover settlement costs in the US, UK and Brazil, and the company confirmed it would appear in court in the United States on Tuesday under “proposed resolutions” to investigate his activities.

Later in the day, the UK’s Serious Fraud Office (SFO) charged Glencore with seven counts of corruption in Cameroon, Equatorial Guinea, Ivory Coast, Nigeria and South Sudan.

A London judge will sign separate penalties for Glencore at a sentencing hearing on June 21.

In the United States, the miner pleaded guilty to violating the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, agreeing to pay $700 million to resolve the corruption investigation and more than $485 million to settle accusations of market manipulation.

“Glencore today is no longer the company it was when the unacceptable practices giving rise to this misconduct occurred,” Chairman Kalidas Madhavpeddi said in the statement.

The company further agreed to pay more than $39.5 million under a resolution signed with Brazil’s Federal Prosecutor’s Office (MPF) as part of its corruption investigation.

For the past four years, Glencore has been investigated by the US Department of Justice (DOJ), the SFO and Brazilian authorities for alleged money laundering and corruption. :eek:

The Swiss company revealed in 2018 that the US DOJ had requested documents related to the group’s activities in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), Nigeria and Venezuela as part of an investigation into possible cases of corruption and money laundering.

If the Swiss are prepared to to pull this Shifty kind of Shit by Screwing everyone over including the DRC, well, It's No wonder others 🇨🇳 would try their luck as well imo :rolleyes:

Especially when you have one of the Biggest and Best Deposits on the Planet that any Country in the World would envy and wish they had in their backyard (y)

Tbo, I Don't envy Felix being caught between a Spodumene Rock and a Hard place when it comes down to dealing with Corruption and Dodgy Deals on one hand, Chinese Co's wanting to Invest, Help build much needed Infrastructure ( Screw him and the DRC for as long as they can after getting away with it for Yrs ) The U.S & E.U looking over your shoulder, Upcoming Elections and putting up with Shit like this on the other hand,

"In this process, (Forum for the unity and reconciliation of Katangans held in Lubumbashi on the initiative of Bishop Fulgence Muteba at the end of which Joseph Kabila and Moïse Katumbi greeted each other after nearly 8 years of estrangement), It is (Felix) Tshisekedi who disturbs, a Kasaïen as we present him", affirms, on Top congo fm, Augustin Kabuya, secretary general of the UDPS.

"What the others say quietly, I say it out loud. Let us build alliances, no one can change the will of God. They now want to make the public believe that it is Felix Tshisekedi who is at the basis of their problems. For the secretary general of the presidential party, "the Lord knew that in this period there will be a Kasai at the head of the country. It is his will".

Reason why "I am very happy, because people have come together from North to South, from East to West to fight a child of God.

The Lord will enter the scene now to show Felix Tshisekedi is (at the head of the country) by my will".

www.mediacongo.net

Wall Street's worst week since 2020 (1).jpg

Batman.jpg

Food for thought on the long and winding road to Manono :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

Dopi

My take.
Management should come out of suspension by answering the following questions:
1) Status of the last 15% acquired from Dathomir in 2021. They should mention which DRC institution confirmed they have legal right.
2) Status of the 15% to be acquired from Cominière when ML officially obtained. An official statement from the right DRC institution for that kind of matter.
3) Surfaced rights received from CAMI AND PAID by AVZ, hence OFFICIAL ML ANNOUNCEMENT
4) 240Mil from CATH in the bank

In my opinion, BFS and FID are not important when we come out of suspension as it will follow anyway if the four points above are confirmed.

I am sure IF the 4 points are crystal clear and we come out we can enjoy the ride, otherwise we are screwed at least in the short term.

And unfortunately, IF allegations by DATHOMIR and ZIJIN are not rubbish, we can conclude NIGEL is here over his head, at his position you don't declare it's rubbish if it's not.
To delay timelines is one thing you can not control, to say legal claims are rubbish that you control.

What makes me kind of afraid, and I have no experience in this, is that I don't that kind of legal matter to be sorted out in two weeks, anyone has seen something like this in the past?

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Samus

Top 20
Check this out, not what I'm thinking of which I think was earlier but...

Dated January 6, 2022 at 3:05:28 PM

DoubleA

Regular
It was to do with legal claims that everyone though were pretty far fetched at the time. Very badly written. I'm sure it's buried in the HC share price thread but not having much luck.
Someone might remember tomorrow.
It was moderated/deleted

1653487591566.png

I saved a copy of the PDF. Is it worth posting this rubbish up again though? What is it you wanted to know from it?

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
It would seem the FUD patrol has well and truly arrived in the last couple of days

I might be wrong and I would be happy to be so.....

But I don't think so

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Samus

Top 20
It was moderated/deleted

View attachment 7735

I saved a copy of the PDF. Is it worth posting this rubbish up again though? What is it you wanted to know from it?
Just curious if it lines up roughly with the claims that have emerged more recently or not.
From Der Geist, zijin 'news' article etc.
No need to post it.

Azzler

Top 20

• Love
Reactions: 32 users

DoubleA

Regular
Just curious if it lines up roughly with the claims that have emerged more recently or not.
From Der Geist, zijin 'news' article etc.
No need to post it.
It related to DATHOMIR attempting to go back on the deal for the 15% after AVZ paid and then the Lithium price went way up. The document tried to say DATHOMIR refused payment etc even though AVZ paid in the required time frame.

Reactions: 4 users

Samus

Top 20
It related to DATHOMIR attempting to go back on the deal for the 15% after AVZ paid and then the Lithium price went way up. The document tried to say DATHOMIR refused payment etc even though AVZ paid in the required time frame.
Thanks, anyway original point was that Der Geist didn't have any special investigative ability, these badly written articles have been floating around for some time.

Reactions: 3 users

Ozthescot

Regular
first time I saw her I thought she looks like a crook, looks as miserable af too, she actually scares me.

But yeah that article dated 6th of Jan, well prior to IGF report, just more noise from the crooks agenda trying to get their version out in hope it will come to fruition before the truth started coming out, however boy does Nige n Co. have some explaining to do before they open trading. Send those messages and emails boys and girls, ask the hard questions just in case management are contemplating letting us trade on a half arsed ann that doesnt address everything out there, like like the claims in the bs article, give us all answers the market wants Nige.

View attachment 7736

That's one cold ass stare, almost like she's dead inside!!!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
The problem with that statement is that the funds were not returned. Nothing shows in any Qtly, evidencing it. (I assume AVZI would be consolidated in the accounts)

Reactions: 10 users

LX600

Regular
chronicle:
1/ASX 200/300 entry(this is close to when it starts gettn interesting or chaotic)
2/giest starts sqwuaking( he's a lone ranger that the few who heard well we laughed), put it down to just another salty X holder considering the SP at the time
3/short attacks galore that we brushed off and Cath extension
4/Zijin sponsored artcles hit web
5/Zijin "oh look at p.206 of our annual report" from months ago and look we just release an ann on our website (geist knows it all before everyone)
6/geist steps up the heat(ppl start listening, and researching and wtf after wtf moments happen), geist throwing others under the bus, false accusations against Jens and he's digging to the point of even messaging other holders who were in certain chat groups and broadcasting screenshots of messages....sheer desperation and willing to put a knife into anyone and everyone in the way of his agenda (paid by Zijin or he has something causing him to be putting all his time and avz friends on the line)
7/trading halt after management get a few messages demanding explanations and a TH
8/ML delayed, everything delayed, again
9/suspension
10/boatman pops out of the woodwork again and ext of suspension
11/AFR, Bloomberg, u name it, all tell Zijins side not ours...probably paid off too, they all have a number these crooks
12/AJN get Li deals, herd starts to see shit Nige is on AJN board with Klaus hmm weird, Nige resigns, the herd also only just starts to see Klaus also on Tantalex board now too who's also got tailings rights in Manono, now Franck just today showing Tantalex deal a fraud too
13/Huges gone no ann.
14/........

go back to just before No.1 and i'd almost put money on it that this is when we got the lowball offer from no other than Zijin themselves, once denied...then they implement Plan.B.........2/....
Good summary. Der geist must be the one introducing Zijin and would be paid big amount of commission if Zijin get certain percentage, no matter how thought. Someone said he already sold himself and even his own mom. 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
idk, it's a bit strange, like what's he doing sitting there searching AVZ every hour with every search engine known to man....if so why? touch strange

Here he is in his parents basement:

1024.jpg

That's one cold ass stare, almost like she's dead inside!!!

Shes just in a food coma from all the snacks.

Anywho, all these goings on really put into perspective why we kept getting 'extension to cath' announcements and zero explanation of why it just kept getting extended instead of being finalised.

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Ozthescot

Regular
Here he is in his parents basement:

1024.jpg

Shes just in a food coma from all the snacks.

Anywho, all these goings on really put into perspective why we kept getting 'extension to cath' announcements and zero explanation of why it just kept getting extended instead of being ffinalised.I

But do you think is that because CATH knew or did AVZ?

Hopefully some answers are going to land soon.

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

John25

Regular
Ok ok ok ..who’s on the coffee run this morning …I’ll have a triple shot ,flat white with no sugar …might be another longish day ahead
1653517423513.gif
1653517423513.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users
Top Bottom