AVZ Discussion 2022

SilentOne

Regular
Surely Nigel has got his head around this and has a back up plan (partner) . He's known for 4 years the Chinese have been trying to F--k him over . Even a wood duck like me put a question mark on CATH . Why ? Because they are f--king Chinese .
Wombat,

You are correct. I am sure that Nigel has multiple fallback positions - I think that many of us recognise that all chinese companies are an extension of the CCP.

I think what an excellent outcome would be is if an American Company replaced Cath this would provide us with a solid base and security in my opinion.

Regards,

SilentOne

Reactions: 18 users

Scoota30

Regular
The risk v reward for CATH pulling out of the project just isn't there IMO. They would know that AVZ would have a secondary plan and in that case they would risk losing 24% ownership of the entire project as well as all of the product. The smart move from CATH/CCP is to have that deal as a backup in case they can't steal the entire project.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
anyone concerned about this quarterly due this week? i'm sure it will be pretty rough viewing.

Agree re CATH I think they will stick around as its a deal of the century in retrospect - but would love an American mob to come in (suspect they're too smart to invest significant capital in the DRC).

I do know mr 73% as CD puts it will be looking to leverage his majority into a few big ass paydays throughout the next 5 years

Reactions: 8 users

SilentOne

Regular
anyone concerned about this quarterly due this week? i'm sure it will be pretty rough viewing.

Agree re CATH I think they will stick around as its a deal of the century in retrospect - but would love an American mob to come in (suspect they're too smart to invest significant capital in the DRC).

I do know mr 73% as CD puts it will be looking to leverage his majority into a few big ass paydays throughout the next 5 years
Me personally, I would be happy for AVZ to default on the agreement.

I think it would be in our long term interests to do so - we should be putting as much distance between the CCP and Dathcom.

Just my thoughts - DYOR.

SilentOne.

• Thinking
Reactions: 17 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Me personally, I would be happy for AVZ to default on the agreement.

I think it would be in our long term interests to do so - we should be putting as much distance between the CCP and Dathcom.

Just my thoughts - DYOR.

SilentOne.
To default now is to pay 20m. Soon we wont have 2m

Reactions: 8 users

wombat74

Top 20
Anyone concerned about AVZ's bank balance and our chances of securing that $20mil from Locke ? Regardless of our legal rights , does zero dollars in the kitty mean we are screwed ?

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

CHB

Regular
Anyone concerned about AVZ's bank balance and our chances of securing that $20mil from Locke ? Regardless of our legal rights , does zero dollars in the kitty mean we are screwed ?
That's generally what it means when you have no money

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

wombat74

Top 20
Part of their stall and delay tactics . So until we can secure $$$$ to keep the lights on and pay wages why would DRC agree to anything?

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users
however there needs to be enforceable commitments from the DRC
Yes that is the main problem I see

They have repeatedly shown that they can't be trusted. I personally doubt anyone other than China would want to pay big bucks to get involved in this mess because of the rampant corruption within the DRC government and in the entities like Cominiere representing the state. Especially at the level Tshisekedi wants eg battery hubs with no exports of ore outside DRC.

Yes Mr Danger, I've been rolling this around in my head for a while now and still quite baffled about it.
What exactly do you find suspicious? Like what do you suspect?

The best I can come up with is the other side banged on loudly acusing AVZ of not capable of developing a mine and only wanting to sell it off, and that is about the ONLY basis they have to deny us the ML.
I can't imagine they'd have any proof of this and it came down to a bunch of accusations with nothing to back them up.

In the interest of dealing with these utter children (The DRC Government), they simply included this clause so they had nothing else to say.
I mean they don't have any fucking thing to say really, they're thieving criminal scum, and that's just factual.

So ISCID tell DRC if AVZ break this promise, you will have cause to revoke their ML, and that removes your only protest...problem solved right? Ya bunch of crooked fucks.

This is of course just my guess at what is going on behind the scenes.
Anyone got any other ideas about that?
I think it's a trap and CATH will fuck us over. They voted for MMGA. Hopefully Nigel does have a plan B lined up if so.

Surely Nigel has got his head around this and has a back up plan (partner) . He's known for 4 years the Chinese have been trying to F--k him over . Even a wood duck like me put a question mark on CATH . Why ? Because they are f--king Chinese .
Wombat,

You are correct. I am sure that Nigel has multiple fallback positions - I think that many of us recognise that all chinese companies are an extension of the CCP.

I think what an excellent outcome would be is if an American Company replaced Cath this would provide us with a solid base and security in my opinion.

Regards,

SilentOne
Reckon the gringos will match this?
20220822_235914.jpg

20220822_235950.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 21 users
com-kramerkarma.gif

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6 users
What Cominiere says here is false

But hilariously if true it would mean they tried to defraud Zijin by purportedly selling them 15% of a JV that had a DFS which in their 'opinion' was not able to work

The stupidity of their arguments is next level

20240129_194135.jpg

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 15 users

Remark

Top 20
What may be worse is an eternal profit that you can never cash in....
Am I the only one who thinks of this song when I see your new username?

Sorry, off topic...

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

geo_au

Regular
Heard today that we should be getting an announcement today or tomorrow. The person mentioned a few announcements so lets hope they are positive.

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 42 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Heard today that we should be getting an announcement today or tomorrow. The person mentioned a few announcements so lets hope they are positive.
Your track record has been impeccable at foreshadowing announcements. Although you usually have a good idea what they will contain. I'd imagine one of them will be the quarterly but let's hope the others are significant positive news.

• Thinking
Reactions: 23 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Credit to Geo he has been spot on with income ann's - blind freddy can see the Quarterly will be out tomorrow but another one would be nice.

Cheers Geo

• Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

Remark

Top 20
Just about time for @cominiereSA to start dribbling his daily dose of lies & FUD. Poor Little man is close to losing his shit IMO. Love it😍

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users
Top Bottom