AVZ Discussion 2022

cruiser51

Top 20
The Crapper can go fuck itself

I've been suspended

View attachment 55092

Been through the thread looked at my posts and for the absolute life of me I can't see where I've divulged anyone's personal information

Absolute fucking joke

All I can say is thank goodness we have TSE and specifically the forum here to express informed opinions, have intelligent discussions, have the ability to collectively and appropriately moderate ill-meaning/subversive trolls and have administrators with a higher intellect and a moral compass allowing a decent platform to operate for the benefit of all the honest participants
Don't worry, I had exactly the same, a false accusation with no evidence provided, neither could I spot any of my posts with any personal information provided, as what I was accused of.

However strange thing within 12 hours of this event, dergeist's alter ego started waffling on about the reason I was suspended, without it being mentioned by any other poster.
I would not be surprised about a connection between one of the HC moderators and dergeist.
That's why it is so funny he got suspended.

The guy is a lunatic, don't forget tomorrow it is full moon....

Do moon phases affect mood and mental health?​

What we do know is that the moon may have an impact on people with bipolar disorder, an increase in emergency room visits and an uptick in crime.

There ya go, as mentioned before, there is a reason for everything, nothing happens in a vacuum.
Your suspension, from HC,
could be caused by the lunar cycle. :eek:😇

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
But no mooning Wino, please......

Look Check It Out GIF by Dax

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
Hoping these easily disprovable lies from Cominiere comes back to bite them at some point, Felix has to make a move sometime soon one would think
His excellency President ‘Monsieur 73%’ Tshisekedi don’t care imo

Here is the timeline of events in question for the 15% from Cominiere. I have the receipts in English and French to back all of these dates up.

2/10/19 – AVZ offers $15m USD for the 15% from Cominiere. This is before the DFS is completed which will establish market value of the project.

18/2/20 – The Minister of Portfolio (old one not green goblin) responds to AVZ and says sale can’t be approved until DFS is completed to establish market value. Encourages AVZ to ‘speed up work’ on the DFS. Tells AVZ that final price will be subject to a working session with AVZ.

21/4/20 – AVZ completes Dathcom’s DFS which establishes market value of the entire Manono project at $1,028m USD

21/7/21 – Cominiere writes to AVZ asking for our ‘opinion’ on them approving the sale of the 15% to Zijin. Also ask us for money as they broke. Crucially they do not mention the offer price. According to Cominiere this purportedly starts the 40 day time limit for enforcing FROR outlined in Article 9 of the Dathcom JVA.

4/8/21 – AVZ responds to Cominiere through Momentum Lawyers reminding them of our initial interest to purchase the 15% and their request for us to discuss the offer with the MoP. Notifies them of our desire to enforce the FROR. Reminds them of their commitment to cede 10% to the DRC government under the Dathcom JVA. Invites them to discuss the offer price with us as we have FROR and are still interested in buying the 15%. AVZ received no response to this letter from Cominiere.

30/8/21 – Cominiere’s purported 40 day time limit expires

20/9/21 – AVZ submits offer to purchase the 15% from Cominiere to the MoP at the market valuation of $154m USD established in the DFS

8/11/21 – AVZ writes a formal notice to Cominiere and Zijin saying they have been made aware that the purported sale of the 15% has been executed (I don’t know the exact date this occurred but it was sometime in September 2021 according to Zijin). Reminds them both of our FROR rights. Puts them both on notice to cease actions on this matter immediately.

9/5/22 – Zijin finally updates its shareholders and the market of its purported acquisition of the 15% of Dathcom from Cominiere at the below market value established in the DFS price of $33.4m USD. Weird silence from them for over 6 months there lol

11/5/22 – AVZ announces to the ASX that Zijin have initiated proceedings through the ICC to be recognised in Dathcom

30/11/22 – The IGF report is released to the public outlining the loss of revenue of $120.7m USD to the DRC people from the below market value of the purported sale of the 15% from Cominiere to Zijin. Says management of Cominiere and the MoP are responsible for the DRC people being rat fucked out of the $120.7m USD. Also says the $33m USD received by Cominiere was squandered and nothing has been allocated to the operation of Cominiere and they are broke because of this.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 63 users

Here is the timeline of events in question for the 15% from Cominiere. I have the receipts in English and French to back all of these dates up.

2/10/19 – AVZ offers $15m USD for the 15% from Cominiere. This is before the DFS is completed which will establish market value of the project.

18/2/20 – The Minister of Portfolio (old one not green goblin) responds to AVZ and says sale can’t be approved until DFS is completed to establish market value. Encourages AVZ to ‘speed up work’ on the DFS. Tells AVZ that final price will be subject to a working session with AVZ.

21/4/20 – AVZ completes Dathcom’s DFS which establishes market value of the entire Manono project at $1,028m USD

21/7/21 – Cominiere writes to AVZ asking for our ‘opinion’ on them approving the sale of the 15% to Zijin. Also ask us for money as they broke. Crucially they do not mention the offer price. According to Cominiere this purportedly starts the 40 day time limit for enforcing FROR outlined in Article 9 of the Dathcom JVA.

4/8/21 – AVZ responds to Cominiere through Momentum Lawyers reminding them of our initial interest to purchase the 15% and their request for us to discuss the offer with the MoP. Notifies them of our desire to enforce the FROR. Reminds them of their commitment to cede 10% to the DRC government under the Dathcom JVA. Invites them to discuss the offer price with us as we have FROR and are still interested in buying the 15%. AVZ received no response to this letter from Cominiere.

20/9/21 – AVZ submits offer to purchase the 15% from Cominiere to the MoP at the market valuation of $154m USD established in the DFS

8/11/21 – AVZ writes a formal notice to Cominiere and Zijin saying they have been made aware that the purported sale of the 15% has been executed (I don’t know the exact date this occurred but it was sometime in September 2021 according to Zijin). Reminds them both of our FROR rights. Puts them both on notice to cease actions on this matter immediately.

9/5/22 – Zijin finally updates its shareholders and the market of its purported acquisition of the 15% of Dathcom from Cominiere at the below market value established in the DFS price of $33.4m USD. Weird silence from them for over 6 months there lol

11/5/22 – AVZ announces to the ASX that Zijin have initiated proceedings through the ICC to be recognised in Dathcom

30/11/22 – The IGF report is released to the public outlining the loss of revenue of $120.7m USD to the DRC people from the below market value of the purported sale of the 15% from Cominiere to Zijin. Says management of Cominiere and the MoP are responsible for the DRC people being rat fucked out of the $120.7m USD. Also says the $33m USD received by Cominiere was squandered and nothing has been allocated to the operation of Cominiere and they are broke because of this.
Great summary @Carlos Danger 👌, very concise!

Reactions: 10 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
@Carlos Danger

Remind me what were the 3 reports/approvals needed in order for us to file for the PE? I thought one of them was from COMINIERE but could be wrong (again)

I saw Alain assert on Twitter that we didn’t get their approval of DFS🙄🙄

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Interesting theory from the Crapper from Allgood:

"In time all will be sorted but if you can see the shenanigans you will also realise that Dathomir- Kabila, put Feliix in power last election and I hear the deal there was that Felix should not get involved in Kabilas business dealings" - this may explain why Felix has been silent on the matter.

With such a dominant win and no reliance on Kabila now to form coalition will Felix make a decision regarding Manono? We can all hope....

• Thinking
Reactions: 28 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
The 4 favourable opinions required under Article 76 of the DRC mining code for approval by the MoM for conversion from PR to PE are cadastral, technical, environmental and social. Dathcom received approval for all of these for the full 221 carres of 13359. This has nothing to do directly with Cominiere.

View attachment 55108
View attachment 55109

Cominiere's main beef with the DFS was us claiming Mpiana Mwanga according to their letter to the MoM in December 2022 which the MoM cited when cancelling Dathcom's granted Mining Licence using no reasons known to the mining code. Disputes between shareholders is under the jurisdiction of the ICC not the MoM. Cominiere never mentioned any of this until the week after the IGF accused them of rat fucking the DRC people out of 120m USD.

View attachment 55110

Here is Article 6 of the Dathcom JVA that Cominiere reference in their December 2022 letter to the MoM above. Doesn't mention anywhere that AVZ need Cominiere's approval for the DFS just that we need to submit it to them for examination within 60 months which we did. As the controlling entity of Dathcom we can do whatever the fuck we want in this matter imo

View attachment 55111
View attachment 55112
View attachment 55113

Thanks mate. Comprehensive response as usual 👍👍

Reactions: 14 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Interesting theory from the Crapper from Allgood:

"In time all will be sorted but if you can see the shenanigans you will also realise that Dathomir- Kabila, put Feliix in power last election and I hear the deal there was that Felix should not get involved in Kabilas business dealings" - this may explain why Felix has been silent on the matter.

With such a dominant win and no reliance on Kabila now to form coalition will Felix make a decision regarding Manono? We can all hope....
Maybe so - I tend to think the Chinese keep sending Felix video snippets of the Rolex unboxing ceremony as reminder to be nice to them.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Maybe so - I tend to think the Chinese keep sending Felix video snippets of the Rolex unboxing ceremony as reminder to be nice to them.
I think the window of opportunity for Felix to correct his miscalculation, in regards of AVZ, could very well close and the case could backfire on him.
The window will not remain open indefinitely.

The DRC, being landlocked, in that case could well have problems to ship Lithium, Lithium products, or any other product out of the DRC, without ramifications.

Felix has to remember the ICSID is not a toothless tiger.
I don't know if Felix wishes to test the strength of the ICSID and the effect it could have on the DRC economy.

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Panther22

Regular

Thanks Carlos. Brilliant summation

Reactions: 2 users

Pokok

Regular
Tomorrow is Australia Day , so I will celebrate the day with my Indonesian wife , my half cast kids , my best mate Abo Steve ,my kids partner a pommy , at our local lebo resto , now that is Australia

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 24 users

Pokok

Regular
I changed the B to an F on my bucket list , I feel so much better now :LOL::LOL:

• Haha

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I think the window of opportunity for Felix to correct his miscalculation, in regards of AVZ, could very well close and the case could backfire on him.
The window will not remain open indefinitely.

The DRC, being landlocked, in that case could well have problems to ship Lithium, Lithium products, or any other product out of the DRC, without ramifications.

Felix has to remember the ICSID is not a toothless tiger.
I don't know if Felix wishes to test the strength of the ICSID and the effect it could have on the DRC economy.
The DRC isn't land locked......but not by much

1706162175525.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banana,_Democratic_Republic_of_the_Congo

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Nice clear image of what I think is the fairly current state of Camp Colline

Remember that place?

1706162710602.png

Reactions: 18 users

cruiser51

Top 20
The DRC is slightly snookered with Port of Banana.

Port of Banana to Manono by road is in excess of 3,500 km. No rail connection.

To explain that, Perth to Melbourne by road is 3,500 km. There is also a rail connection between Perth and Melbourne.

There is of course the Congo river, however I didn't bother looking at that, other than cars to Port of Banana have to cross the Congo river at Matadi, they always could use the port of Matadi. ;);), nudge, nudge.

cruiser51

Top 20
The DRC is slightly snookered with Port of Banana.

Port of Banana to Manono by road is in excess of 3,500 km. No rail connection.

To explain that, Perth to Melbourne by road is 3,500 km. There is also a rail connection between Perth and Melbourne.

There is of course the Congo river, however I didn't bother looking at that, other than cars to Port of Banana have to cross the Congo river at Matadi, they always could use the port of Matadi. ;);), nudge, nudge.

GENERAL DESCRIPTION​

Location: Banana lies on the N bank and almost at the mouth of the of the Congo River (Zaire River).
General overview: The port is used for handling general cargoes and also oil cargoes, by STS (ship to ship) transfer at the anchorage for the refinery. Traffic figures: Approx 50 vessels and 10,100t of cargo handled annually.
Load line zone: Tropical. Max size: Banana Anchorage: LOA 190m (up to 250m accepted with prior consent from harbour master), draught 11.0m FW.
Alongside: LOA 125m, draught 5.4m.

So alongside will be able to take a barge, but not a serious ocean going vessel.
Just so the nut understands, Outer Harbour max draught is 14m and the larger vessels have to wait for high tide to refloat.

Having a ship on the anchorage with a max draught of 11m and loading with shuttle barges is another hurdle.

Might as well first spend some money on Inga 3 as a smarter alternative.

Reactions: 1 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!

GENERAL DESCRIPTION​

Location: Banana lies on the N bank and almost at the mouth of the of the Congo River (Zaire River).
General overview: The port is used for handling general cargoes and also oil cargoes, by STS (ship to ship) transfer at the anchorage for the refinery. Traffic figures: Approx 50 vessels and 10,100t of cargo handled annually.
Load line zone: Tropical. Max size: Banana Anchorage: LOA 190m (up to 250m accepted with prior consent from harbour master), draught 11.0m FW.
Alongside: LOA 125m, draught 5.4m.

So alongside will be able to take a barge, but not a serious ocean going vessel.
Just so the nut understands, Outer Harbour max draught is 14m and the larger vessels have to wait for high tide to refloat.

Having a ship on the anchorage with a max draught of 11m and loading with shuttle barges is another hurdle.

Might as well first spend some money on Inga 3 as a smarter alternative.
Yes it's a long way from Manono totally agree. Dar es Salaam is about 2000km so defintely closer

The planned development by DP World significantly increases the capability

1706168367189.png

https://www.dpworld.com/news/releas...ark-the-start-of-construction-of-banana-port/

It's just possible options and it's the only route that is wholly within the DRC and doesn't require transport through neighbouring countries

Just interesting stuff and a bit of info

Not much else going on at the moment.... :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Any views of CDL full of drilling rigs?

Mmmm.....

What's this?

1706168913619.png

And this???

1706169026226.png

Last edited: