AVZ Discussion 2022

pow4ade

Regular
Fred hollows foundation if I recall correctly. My cap is still sitting in pride of place, but in the shadows, waiting to be brought into the light should we ever pass through the royal shit fuckery of the past 2 years
Hey thanks for that, good to hear. And thanks to @JAG for the charity initiative, a satisfying outcome after missing out.

Will just have get my own cap produced next time I'm in the city. Pretty sure I've seen such services at markets somewhere. Might also look to get one of these done lol:

AVZ MINERALS PIES.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Samus

Top 20
Yep, gives COMINIERE their 10% to cede to the state, and also lets the green mamba off one hook - that of corruptly handing 5% to MMCS1 to 'settle their differences' I still believe one or more of the elite hold interests in MMCS1, and deliberately tried to stall COMINIERE representation at the ICC hearing so that the case fell over in MMCS favour

So now they can fuck off too
It seems that Cong is the only real problem when it comes to our right to 75% ownership now. Even Kiki and Franck have never been clear on that.
This seems to continually fly under the radar while everyone remains focussed on the Zijin issue.

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

wombat74

Top 20
It seems that Cong is the only real problem when it comes to our right to 75% ownership now. Even Kiki and Franck have never been clear on that.
This seems to continually fly under the radar while everyone remains focussed on the Zijin issue.
Were there not "rumours" a while back he had been sorted ?

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Frank

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Scoota30

Regular
The consensus from the AGM was that Cong doesn't have a leg to stand on, the sale and transfer of $$ was legally tight.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Samus

Top 20
The consensus from the AGM was that Cong doesn't have a leg to stand on, the sale and transfer of $$ was legally tight.
Still feels like we need clarity around that from the DRC side when even the NGO's go with AVZ at 60%.

Reactions: 7 users

JAG

Top 20
Think I need to take this back to the embroidery company and get a 1 put in front of the 2 🎉🎉💥💥🍺
31FB1FB9-87CF-4B97-80E7-CEEA81573592.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users

Mute22

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

wombat74

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Fletch77

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

djhome

Getting curious

1691287972904.png

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

Azzler

Top 20
Space Rocket GIF

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

BEISHA

Top 20
My take over sell price is increasing by day.

Zijin. If you're reading. It's increasing $1 per share per day.

We're up to $20 per share now.
dreaming.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

protoje

Regular

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Li-AusPol

Regular
Well, for me the only news over the weekend of any significance and credibility is that MMCS1 have failed to retain 5%. thanks Franck.

Whilst I would like to believe all the news outlined in someones 'further review', I'll believe it when AVZ announce. Too many crying wolves for my liking, and after all, it is the weekend......

Agreed mate but the news about the new CAMI ministry wasn’t too shabby either

Anyhow the golden ticket we are all waiting on of course is the official ministerial decree being reinstated and surface rights paid by AVZ/Dathcom handing us the ML for PR13359

BTW I’m lovin some of the questions posed by yourself and fox on the bird to Frank and Kibeya.
Great work 🍻

• Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Correct. Cong is a clown that will bitch out last minute like MMCS imo
20230318_093300.jpg

20230318_092237.jpg

20230318_092248.jpg

20230318_092322.jpg

20230318_092345.jpg

20230318_092356.jpg

20230318_085749.jpg

20230318_085803.jpg

20230316_232958.jpg

20230316_233020.jpg

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 16 users

whales

Regular
Guessing MMCS had to pay money but decided not to. So case closed..
If case is closed ??
no report of it officially
then Cominiere has 10% to cede to the government while the 15% around Zijin dispute is resolved.
What is possible if true the ML can be issued to Dathcom tonce the 10% from Cominiere is transferred to the Gov.
Maybe just maybe in time when MOM presents in Australia .
I hope you are right Bags about more positive news .

Reactions: 16 users
Top Bottom