AVZ Discussion 2022

Scoota30

Regular
Agreed, so if MMCS are off the table and the whole "Zijin is out" was true, I guess all that is left is for the new CAMI team so calculate the surface rights and for AVZ to come to an agreement with the DRC Gov for the remaining pre-emptive 15%? No more "hard" roadblocks left in the way.

Guess we will see over the next 4 weeks if we get an announcement. 🤞🏼🍍

• Thinking
Reactions: 30 users

LEFOOL

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
Fuck you both. @MoneyBags1348, over to you.

@Mr Inappropriate here are our options

Two of the following options are right and two are wrong. It’s up to shareholders to decide which ones they want to choose

I know which ones I’m choosing

ad6c9fcf-43c7-4922-a83f-c07b6bdef1f4-gif.32782.gif

200.gif

likes pup GIF

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

JAG

Top 20
Nothing better for a hangover I say….
D077A5E4-9EEE-4CC0-AF2B-5E37781E3FDF.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Fletch77

Regular
That looks like the very early stages of my next hangover!

I have been sober 30 days now…

Not in a row, but 30 days sober in 2023, it’s not a bad milestone.. you have to start somewhere 🤪

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I have been sober 30 days now…

Not in a row, but 30 days sober in 2023, it’s not a bad milestone.. you have to start somewhere 🤪
30 more than me...:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Frank

Top 20
Well, for me the only news over the weekend of any significance and credibility is that MMCS1 have failed to retain 5%. thanks Franck.

Whilst I would like to believe all the news outlined in someones 'further review', I'll believe it when AVZ announce. Too many crying wolves for my liking, and after all, it is the weekend......

#ThumbsUp.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 54 users

Goat

Regular
What I find hilarious is that there is still no official word from AVZ about any of the events that have taken place in the past 5 days. Sure it's not 100% substance and could potentially be here-says, but surely Monday something needs to be clarified to shareholders!

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Uglybob

Regular
1. It's not their announcements to make. Last thing they want is to upset the government by stealing their thunder.
2. They probably don't want to announce stuff that may fall over and they have no control over. Unlike a drc pollie, the world's best bod do feel embarrassment.

They aren't saying diddley until they are sure, and there's benefit in doing so. Why would they make an announcement if they don't have to? All risk, no reward...

• Fire
Reactions: 42 users

BEISHA

Top 20
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

Frank

Top 20
1. It's not their announcements to make. Last thing they want is to upset the government by stealing their thunder.
2. They probably don't want to announce stuff that may fall over and they have no control over. Unlike a drc pollie, the world's best bod do feel embarrassment.

They aren't saying diddley until they are sure, and there's benefit in doing so. Why would they make an announcement if they don't have to? All risk, no reward...

#Nail on Head ! .jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
That looks like Hillarys boat harbour........gorgeous day, who is the dude at front ?
Security bro'

Seriously

When you're about to become a multi, multi, multi-millionaire yo' gotta' look after that shit..

Right??? ;)

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

protoje

Regular
Wasn’t the 7th given as a key date?
Waiting Patiently GIF by Justin

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 8 users

JAG

Top 20
Wasn’t the 7th given as a key date?
That was a key date for the delivery of a particular vehicle

Girl Car GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users
That was a key date for the delivery of a particular vehicle

Girl Car GIF by MOODMAN
Deboss only drives like that because his equilibrium is shot from constantly winking

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

protoje

Regular

There’s the announcement

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Ok Nige, I understand the need for keeping things under wraps but this PLS upgrade to 414MT at 1.15% needs to be kept in check. Any chance we can have a resource upgrade? 850MT at 1.6% should do it. Thanks

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 28 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Security bro'

Seriously

When you're about to become a multi, multi, multi-millionaire yo' gotta' look after that shit..

Right??? ;)
frankly-my-dear.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Same old same old on the Mining Cadastre Portal :rolleyes:

1691371330908.png

• Sad
Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom