AVZ Discussion 2022

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Well that was wierd, that Tyson Fizz Klaus character just sent me a dick picture on twitter. What a sick world we live in 🤮
Just like her X handle, it’s fake and she doesn’t have a dick

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Azzler

Top 20
I'd say Jens' latest tweet came from old Nige, probably a good move to send out some unofficial positive info among this talk of an EGM.
Yes we wait until our horse comes in, but I think a new respect for our BoD is dawning.

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

timb89

Regular
Let's not all jump and down just yet in our victory lap... If previous history has taught us anything, official ASX Announcement first please. I am loving the enthusiasm and confidence from everyone but we have been misled time and time again.

Agreed. Would be nice but $15 on first shipment is dreaming.

Reactions: 3 users

Azzler

Top 20
Agreed. Would be nice but $15 on first shipment is dreaming.
Based on todays figues sure but...
First shipment will occur when the demand for lithium begins massively outstripping supply.
We aint seen nothing yet.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Azzler

Top 20
Were CMOC as malicious of an instigator as Zijin, what bad faith examples do we have off them?

They have a bad history like Zijin, not the best of partners. Last I heard we were going to partner with them. According to Jens, not anymore.
I havent really looked into them.

• Thinking

antimatter

Regular
Kind of cryptic from Franck.

Screenshot_20230805_194900_X.jpg

• Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

Samus

Top 20
I only have one question :unsure:

Have you guys lost your minds?
Pump it and sell to the highest bidder - then sue everyone imo. Imagine the shitshow of the future as we spend 2-3 years trying to build a plant. 😵‍💫

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha

BEISHA

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
I only have one question :unsure:

Have you guys lost your minds?
Pump it and sell to the highest bidder - then sue everyone imo. Imagine the shitshow of the future as we spend 2-3 years trying to build a plant. 😵‍💫
$12

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

CHB

Regular
Personally think we will be mining this. Can you imagine how sad it would be for Franck fighting and advocating on our behalf only for us to sell it off straight away.

Reactions: 17 users

Rediah

Regular
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

Fletch77

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 2 users

Fletch77

Regular
CBB2AB32-7B9F-4869-9D8E-DDF32491030F.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

TDITD

Top 20
Just like her X handle, it’s fake and she doesn’t have a dick
Well times are changing my favourite photocopier .... she just may....

Screenshot_20230805_214816_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Hudnut

Regular
I'm concerned about the immediate go-slow and shitfuckery that will occur as soon as we do any deal and drop any legal suit.

If we get an ML in a deal for us to drop the current suits, we have no leverage to use in the case of issues encountered trying to get the mine, power station etc built and operational.

Maybe as soon as we drop the current suits, we raise one for losses incurred from the delay in ML to keep things moving, and keep it there until we have it all sorted.
Not a good way to have harmonious relations, but fuck 'em. I'm sick of being the one held over a barrel. Time to put the shoe on the other foot, rather than wait to get shafted and start the whole legal process again.

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users

wombat74

Top 20
Last edited:
  • Fire

TDITD

Top 20
I'm concerned about the immediate go-slow and shitfuckery that will occur as soon as we do any deal and drop any legal suit.

If we get an ML in a deal for us to drop the current suits, we have no leverage to use in the case of issues encountered trying to get the mine, power station etc built and operational.

Maybe as soon as we drop the current suits, we raise one for losses incurred from the delay in ML to keep things moving, and keep it there until we have it all sorted.
Not a good way to have harmonious relations, but fuck 'em. I'm sick of being the one held over a barrel. Time to put the shoe on the other foot, rather than wait to get shafted and start the whole legal process again.
I absolutely agree with this. Drop the current suits on conditions of Ironclad agreements with penalties, but, also begin one for losses incurred.
The ONLY time we got any movement was with the ICSID case pending.
Quite the coincidence huh 🤔

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users
Top Bottom