AVZ Discussion 2022

Misfits

Regular

• Fire
Reactions: 29 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Deboss is assuming everyone with a Chinese sounding name is a baddie. Not the case at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

timb89

Regular
You just made me realise that (if true) this move by Zijin is to get information.
Knowing they couldn't get the support (50%) to sack the board.
But calling an EGM in itself is bad. Just hearing about such a move brings negative sentiment toward the BoD.

They hope that AVZ might release a progress announcement to combat any negative support to call an EGM, which was my initial thoughts as to what the BoD should do.
Or they plan to drum up discontent amongst shareholders and badger the BoD at the EGM to tell them what's going on.
Because there's no way they'd get a 50% vote.
If they have to cold call just to get 5% for an EGM, no chance of a 50% vote right?

So I agree, fuck 'em, keep them in the dark.
Besides like I said, I believe it's too late now :)

If there was a chance they could have gotten 50% of the vote it would have happened a loooong time ago. Hence why suspension was necessary.

Reactions: 10 users

timb89

Regular
Deboss is assuming everyone with a Chinese sounding name is a baddie. Not the case at all.

Or perhaps just the most conservative/worst case scenario.

Reactions: 7 users

geo_au

Regular
Being with avz since 2019 and was in last year's Sydney shitshow, I would love ML with 90% of entire tenement.
The question is when and whether our cash can survive until then.

As a mum-and-dad holder, our avz investment is quite significant to the family and If any chance they can get released, would help mortgage etc in current circumstances. Yes, disappointingly, that might mean I am in the opinion of supporting negotiation/ discount/ TO etc, and matter to me is, by how much.

Also really want to get over the shit and stress. I believe a lot of members in this forum agree this view, some are happy to let go north for RD licence, some are happy for $12, (or 15 for z) plus cap. The matter is what's the outcome.

After that , I don't even need to think drc, zijin ....

Enjoy the weekend
The CCP brainwashed rats are already lurking about in our sewers under the guidance of the chief rat Xi ching pong and the serenades. Their purpose is one of control and destruction of the West. Little does the Chief rat know he's in for a schock as his vision is well known throughout the world. Next step for the filthy rat is the self inflicted destruction of his own economy followed by an uprising and hopefully the demise of this filthy rat and his bunch of seranades. It cannot happen soon enough for me. Go US of A.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

JAG

Top 20
Someone looks really enthusiastic :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1691203980631.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

pow4ade

Regular
To think a business deal in the billions is going to be derailed because of what someone who claims to be a holder on a forum that has tens of 1000s of posts in ridiculous.
I'm not saying the deal will be derailed, only that posting violent memes against the MOP is incredibly dumb when we're supposedly in the midst of fraught negotiations.

This how the internet works: the search term...drc portfolio minister Adèle Kayinda...returns this result:

Screenshot_20230805_122127.jpg

Clicking thru reveals a dedicated TSE thread to her, with the opening post mentioning "the green mamba". Put that into TSE search function, and it provides immediate access to John25's despicable meme post:

Screenshot_20230805-122013_Chrome.jpg

That took about 60 seconds to find. If you don't get the import of this then I can't help you. Ask Nigel if you're unsure how helpful such posts are.

As for your doubts over my holding status, I first dipped my toe in 2017 around 30c, then bought more as it fell to 3.8c resulting in an average price ps of 10.5c which I still hold.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Charbella

Regular
Something fishy going on.

B35AF9D3-E2CC-46FC-BEC3-B69120CB09AA.png

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users

Samus

Top 20
Nigel is going to have to bring home the bacon and wipe those pricks out!
ERfI4T.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

timb89

Regular
I'm not saying the deal will be derailed, only that posting violent memes against the MOP is incredibly dumb when we're supposedly in the midst of fraught negotiations.

This how the internet works: the search term...drc portfolio minister Adèle Kayinda...returns this result:

View attachment 41422

Clicking thru reveals a dedicated TSE thread to her, with the opening post mentioning "the green mamba". Add that to the first search term, in TSE search function, and it provides immediate access to John25's despicable meme post:

View attachment 41423
That took about 60 seconds to find. If you don't get the import of this then I can't help you. Ask Nigel if you're unsure how helpful such posts are.

As for your doubts over my holding status, I first dipped my toe in 2017 around 30c, then bought more as it fell to 3.8c resulting in an average price ps of 10.5c which I still hold.

You can tolerate corruption on that level if you want, feel free to continue to be a pussy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Charbella

Regular
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer

View attachment 41425

Swami is pretty dumb. The house that the estimated value is based on was demolished to build the house that's currently for sale. If he Googled the address he'd easily work that out. But yeah, I can't see him getting $16m

Reactions: 9 users

JAG

Top 20
Just a couple of snips from last nights bender.

Getting ready for another one 2nite🍺🎉

I thought the rabbit was Klaus🤪🤪

Yes, I survived the fall🤣🤣
cocaine party hard GIF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Charbella

Regular
Swami is pretty dumb. The house that the estimated value is based on was demolished to build the house that's currently for sale. If he Googled the address he'd easily work that out. But yeah, I can't see him getting $16m
Not sure about that, I just did a RP data search.
He is onto something. Maybe $8million, but $16million?

Attachments

• 5DEC1FA8-1F4C-4137-96A2-3CCDF7E78E92.png
    5DEC1FA8-1F4C-4137-96A2-3CCDF7E78E92.png
    360.2 KB · Views: 70
Reactions: 3 users

timb89

Regular
He is onto something. Maybe $8million, but $16million?

Whats the implication of his suggestion though?

Retrobyte

Hates a beer

Yes, but RP Data and RE/Domain etc just take the most recent sale price and apply the rate of average sale price increase for that suburb in the intervening period. The photo Swami posted is the photo of the house that sold in 2006. RP Data doesn't know that house has been demolished and something bigger and better built on the block, since they only get updates when a property is sold.

Reactions: 3 users

JNRB

Regular
I don't think he's assuming that, I think he's just looking at worst-case-scenario.

It is good though to point out again that not all Chinese holders are there to sabotage us. The holders on our current registry are the ones that paid up to get in early, as we all did.

Reactions: 8 users

JNRB

Regular
Hi all,
All this talk about the Chinese getting enough shares to pass a resolution at an EGM has got me thinking...

And I think it's a great idea!!

Call an EGM and vote to have the board issue a public statement:
"Go fuk yourself Zijin"

I reckon we could get 50% support for that 😝

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

cruiser51

Top 20

View attachment 41425
I can't understand why stock swami gets all worked up, what's wrong with the wanker?
He really needs help.
His court case was obviously not enough to teach him a lesson, maybe he is applying for an encore.
Can't anybody tell the idiot to grow up?

The reason the house is not in Klaus' name is not unusual for business people.
It is a simple asset protection strategy to protect the house from creditors in case of a bankruptcy.

I can't give a rat's arse, if the Eckhofs sell their house for 1 dollar, 100 million dollars, or not at all.
Really what does it have to do with the price of potatoes?

They are selling a house, big fukkin deal.

Reactions: 14 users
Top Bottom