AVZ Discussion 2022

Azzler

Top 20
Saw parkway live in Bendigo back in 2016, good bloody times
And prom queen in probably 2005 or 6 in strathdale
You old fellas on the good sauce, only home brew whiskey and bottle of stones over here
I've made incredible home brews over the years. Imperial stouts some of my best! And IPA clones.
I had my hand at distilling, I love that it's illegal, yet no one seems to care :ROFLMAO:. Made a shit ton of vodka for cents, and some whiskey that tasted like utter shit.
I hope to have my own tiny vinyard in the comming years and make my own wine!

It's all about the craft.

Reactions: 4 users

Bray

Regular
I've made incredible home brews over the years. Imperial stouts some of my best! And IPA clones.
I had my hand at distilling, I love that it's illegal, yet no one seems to care :ROFLMAO:. Made a shit ton of vodka for cents, and some whiskey that tasted like utter shit.

image.jpg

Can’t say I’m good at making it as a mate provides it, getting pretty good at drinking it though 🤣
Would love to have a crack at it in the future hopefully not blow top out of the house

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Fletch77

Regular
All kicking off on the bird between DRC Franck and deluded Kiki Cominiere.

The fellas deluded.

Post a few screen shots on here then..

Reactions: 1 users

Samus

Top 20
View attachment 41386

Can’t say I’m good at making it as a mate provides it, getting pretty good at drinking it though 🤣
Would love to have a crack at it in the future hopefully not blow top out of the house
😲 Looks like you really need AVZ to come good! 🤯

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

TheWPT

Emerged

Lager?

TDITD

Top 20
Franck yet again teaching Kibeya a lesson
Muhammad Ali Dancing GIF

Screenshot_20230804_205306_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230804_205256_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230804_205243_Twitter.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

TDITD

Top 20
More from Franck who hits hard....
muhammad ali hbo GIF

Screenshot_20230804_210215_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230804_210140_Twitter.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

CHB

Regular
The way Franck replies to him makes me think its a real account otherwise i can't see him bothering to this extent.

• Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

TDITD

Top 20
Franck relentless, the other Gormless...
The Simpsons GIF

Screenshot_20230804_215727_Twitter.jpg

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 22 users

BRICK

Regular
Galaga or Galaxian???.....

I'm "slightly" older school so will take Galaxian :ROFLMAO:
Galaxian for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

TDITD

Top 20
What's that smell.....

Legend GIF by HBF Quokkas

Screenshot_20230804_221323_Twitter.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
Frank has set the switch to: Up (Full Auto)

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Frank

Top 20
Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Frank

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

antimatter

Regular
It's interesting that whoever is behind the Cominiere account said there is a new management there already... of which Franck refuted by saying... "Cominiere does not yet have a new management and you know it. It is the old ones who continue with the same practices. The Congolese population is impatiently awaiting the appointment of new representatives after those of Sodimico, KisengeManganese, Sakima, Miba, Sokimo, GCM."

Screenshot_20230804_225839_X.jpg

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

oxxa23

Regular
Wowsers.... Frank the "fark cominiere" tank going at it....

Kind of feels like he's going for the tom Cruise and Jack Nicholson playbook

cant-handle-the-truth.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
It's great to see one of our own is right in there with Franck

1691156321071.png

More power to ya TITS ;)

Li-AusPol

Regular

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Li-AusPol

Regular
Jens Emil Soderlund 🇩🇰

@emil_jens
🛑$AVZ SHAREHOLDERS 🛑

Am hearing that some people are being contacted by the Chinese shareholders with the view to holding an EGM to remove directors.

If that’s the case all Australian shareholders will lose out, as Nigel and our BOD are fighting hard to get the entire licence for us including the extra 15%.

If the Board is removed then the new board will simply withdraw any ICC and ICSID actions and change management so that they can cut a deal for themselves to be in control and will most likely IMO “sell” out asset to one of their Chinese mates at a discounted rate.

Say NO to any Chinese driven EGM

and

If you have been approached please write to FIRB and advise them of this concerted action by Chinese entities working against Australian and our interests.
11:52 PM · Aug 4, 2023

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Fletch77

Regular
Jens Emil Soderlund 🇩🇰

@emil_jens
🛑$AVZ SHAREHOLDERS 🛑

Am hearing that some people are being contacted by the Chinese shareholders with the view to holding an EGM to remove directors.

If that’s the case all Australian shareholders will lose out, as Nigel and our BOD are fighting hard to get the entire licence for us including the extra 15%.

If the Board is removed then the new board will simply withdraw any ICC and ICSID actions and change management so that they can cut a deal for themselves to be in control and will most likely IMO “sell” out asset to one of their Chinese mates at a discounted rate.

Say NO to any Chinese driven EGM

and

If you have been approached please write to FIRB and advise them of this concerted action by Chinese entities working against Australian and our interests.
11:52 PM · Aug 4, 2023

‘If that is true it looks like the last desperate roll of the dice 🎲 by the Chinese thugs.

Looking forward to hear the opinions of the more knowledgeable holders here about the logistics of them trying this.

• Thinking
Top Bottom