AVZ Discussion 2022

Could the recent political changes across Africa have anything to do with the current games in DRC as well? i.e countries such as Mali, Niger, Birkina Faso all siding with Russia and much of Africa starting to have a anti-western view?

Below article is a good reference and why I believe that many of these jurisdictions will side with China/Russia and become increasingly more anti-west. Hence most likely not caring much about upsetting the US and EU etc. Will they care about the World Bank if China and Russia will fund them anyways?
Just my pessimistic views on a Monday. Happy to be corrected..

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
AVZ still has leverage and will happily drag the ICSID proceedings (think the discovery phase) throughout a contested election campaign. Further to that, avz will not allow development of the cornerstone asset in the crown Jewell (generous term) that is to be the Battery Hub - a large driver of proposed income for the desperately poor population. DRC can side with BRICS all they want but the asset will remain stranded until we see our day in Court (happy to wait and embarrass these disgusting human beings). Cheers

• Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Charbella

Regular
Could the recent political changes across Africa have anything to do with the current games in DRC as well? i.e countries such as Mali, Niger, Birkina Faso all siding with Russia and much of Africa starting to have a anti-western view?

Below article is a good reference and why I believe that many of these jurisdictions will side with China/Russia and become increasingly more anti-west. Hence most likely not caring much about upsetting the US and EU etc. Will they care about the World Bank if China and Russia will fund them anyways?
Just my pessimistic views on a Monday. Happy to be corrected..

Not sure how this is relevant, a lot has taken place in Russia since August 2022. Putin’s own power is currently under threat.

• Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

Roon

Regular
AVZ still has leverage and will happily drag the ICSID proceedings (think the discovery phase) throughout a contested election campaign. Further to that, avz will not allow development of the cornerstone asset in the crown Jewell (generous term) that is to be the Battery Hub - a large driver of proposed income for the desperately poor population. DRC can side with BRICS all they want but the asset will remain stranded until we see our day in Court (happy to wait and embarrass these disgusting human beings). Cheers
"AVZ will not allow development of the asset"

Unfortunately we dont have that level of control in the DRC. If the Government wants it to be developed it will be - though if its without us or without a sale, then that would come with many potential negative implications for the country - and its finances, reputation, and business environment.

However, does the asset necessarily have to stay stranded until we see our day in court? No. The DRC has already cancelled the permit to issue our Mining Licence. We still have an exploration licence but it's past expiry which was fine when we were in process of conversion, though it could be arguable that this process has now concluded. Cominiere and CAMI, those rats, are certainly arguing that this is the case.

The ICC has put a moratorium with penalty on any effort by Cominiere / DRC to dissolve our JV until the case is heard, but I dont see there being anything directly stopping them issuing the licence to another party and developing the asset. Sure this comes with significant risk and would likely eventually backfire on them at ICSID, especially if it was handed to anyone linked to those who have undermined us to date, but given the steps taken by the MoM so far it could certainly be done if the DRC wants to progress this without us (if they become willing to risk the negative impacts mentioned).

I don't see this as likely at this stage, and there's a lot of water between those bridges, with time for negotiations and sanity to take hold. But I don't believe for a second that the DRC would allow the resource to sit there untouched for the perhaps 3-5 years that ICSIC could take, given its strategic importance to the country and its plans. That to me suggests the likelihood of a negotiated outcome, but if that doesn't work then I could see the licences eventually being stripped and reassigned. So I don't think we should rely on the DRC letting the asset sit stranded whilst we take them all the way through the final Court award, saying its fine because AVZ won't let the asset be developed. This is the DRC, after all, and we might not get a choice.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Juba1845

Regular

Unfortunately we dont have that level of control in the DRC. If the Government wants it to be developed it will be - though if its without us or without a sale, then that would come with many potential negative implications for the country - and its finances, reputation, and business environment.

However, does the asset necessarily have to stay stranded until we see our day in court? No. The DRC has already cancelled the permit to issue our Mining Licence. We still have an exploration licence but it's past expiry which was fine when we were in process of conversion, though it could be arguable that this process has now concluded. Cominiere and CAMI, those rats, are certainly arguing that this is the case.

The ICC has put a moratorium with penalty on any effort by Cominiere / DRC to dissolve our JV until the case is heard, but I dont see there being anything directly stopping them issuing the licence to another party and developing the asset. Sure this comes with significant risk and would likely eventually backfire on them at ICSID, especially if it was handed to anyone linked to those who have undermined us to date, but given the steps taken by the MoM so far it could certainly be done if the DRC wants to progress this without us (if they become willing to risk the negative impacts mentioned).

I don't see this as likely at this stage, and there's a lot of water between those bridges, with time for negotiations and sanity to take hold. But I don't believe for a second that the DRC would allow the resource to sit there untouched for the perhaps 3-5 years that ICSIC could take, given its strategic importance to the country and its plans. That to me suggests the likelihood of a negotiated outcome, but if that doesn't work then I could see the licences eventually being stripped and reassigned. So I don't think we should rely on the DRC letting the asset sit stranded whilst we take them all the way through the final Court award, saying its fine because AVZ won't let the asset be developed. This is the DRC, after all, and we might not get a choice.
You are obviously not on Jags list of in the know . August is party 🥳🎉 month.

JAG

Top 20
You are obviously not on Jags list of in the know . August is party 🥳🎉 month.
If you are going to quote me at least get it correct with facts 🤣🤣🤣

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

They can’t quote any facts JAG because they don’t know any. Just the same old trolls, new trolls and trolls with new aliases back with negative, down ramping bullshit crying ripped off and trying to bring down every investor here including those who have put the effort in to keep shareholders as up to date as possible with news of events in front of, and behind the scenes

Honked out tards who deludedly think it was others made them invest in AVZ, and who blame others because they didn’t sell when the price was $1.30

Read their posts, none of them has ever posted any information regarding this long standing fight against the corrupt actors we have been dealing with.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Rediah

Regular

Now Ash will read the comment and associate "August Party" with you.

Face Palm GIF

• Haha
Now Ash will read the comment and associate "August Party" with you.

Face Palm GIF

Just for the record, I don’t view @Ashlee as one of the whiners or trolls, I believe she’s genuine and has made fair points in the past, but the fact is I know where JAG gets some of his information and it’s genuine information and I understand why he is careful with it.

I think that will do me for today, sick of the crapper wankers that have come here. By the way @cruiser51, thanks for those posts of your’s, very informative

Now time to read the Quarterly Report

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Remark

Top 20
Reactions: 8 users

Rediah

Regular
Just for the record, I don’t view @Ashlee as one of the whiners or trolls, I believe she’s genuine and has made fair points in the past, but the fact is I know where JAG gets some of his information and it’s genuine information and I understand why he is careful with it.

I think that will do me for today, sick of the crapper wankers that have come here. By the way @cruiser51, thanks for those posts of your’s, very informative

Now time to read the Quarterly Report
Totally agree, Ash is good, its just when wrong narrative is pushed so many times, then even the genuine holders will start believing it as the word of god.

Reactions: 10 users

timb89

Regular

Main question. If they could have just issued ML to one of the corrupt or other third parties? Why haven't they done it?

Reactions: 10 users

Chilla

Regular
Quarterly Takeaway....

Plenty of Cashola to continue the legal defence of what is rightly AVZ's......if required

But i agree with others......legal cases will be dropped as part of the negotiated resolution.....

AVZ not going to be railroaded by Cominiere and Zijin fuckers;);)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

BRICK

Regular
19M cash on hand - why are they still working on completing the camp? Assume it's an optics piece but fuck me dead save the money
Im assuming every bit of cash we invest on the infrastructure and project assists in illustrating an assumed ownership and a fuck you to the carnts.

• Fire
Reactions: 30 users

Chilla

Regular
Also....well done that they got the quarterly out before close of the day.....things are changing for the better.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users

TDITD

Top 20
19M cash on hand

$4.1M for payroll, administration and corporate costs; and

2.7 Quarters left at our current cash burn rate.

Assume the pineapple purchases were hidden among the corporate costs.

Hold On Waiting GIF by Fleischer Studios

Edit.

Im growing impatient on the inevitable.....

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
Im assuming every bit of cash we invest on the infrastructure and project assists in illustrating an assumed ownership and a fuck you to the carnts.

Thank fuck for some sensible comments.

There were people here whinging about why were we continuing to spend money on developing the site and drilling.

You just answered one MDRY, it was necessary to keep developing the infrastructure to prove our ongoing commitment to the project and people of Manono. And those drilling assays proved the project was worth far greater value than the previous DFS stated which is vital for negotiations (including JV negotiations) and future agreements

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 41 users

rocknrolla

Regular
18 and change left, there's been a deal done, portion sold etc (money inwards) otherwise whole show is dead in the water with the cash burn rate. So while its always been we're f#cked or not, this gives me confidence we're very safe.

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users
19M cash on hand

Burn rate includes investing activities which shouldn't need to happen again now that drilling has stopped. So we actually have 4.59 (18.949 / 4.128) quarters of funding available at current cost of operating activities. The key question is what percentage of this operating cost is legal fees and how much can we expect that amount to grow with the additional court cases we now have.
20230731_140628.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Chilla

Regular
19M cash on hand

Edit.

Im growing impatient on the inevitable.....
Cash burn included drilling and early works costs. Both finished now. So have 4 quarters of cash left based on current corporate and legal expenditures.

• Fire
Reactions: 23 users
Top Bottom