AVZ Discussion 2022

Samus

Top 20
I don't know what anyone else is feelin' but there seems to be a few weirdos comin' out of the woodwork

Just sayin'

View attachment 40343
pedroelmono-tvperu.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Frank

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
  • Love

pow4ade

Regular
Nice to see Moneybags aka Ballbags sending private Troll accusations and then locking the conversation to replies.

Been here since day 1, attended the Roadshows, keen as anyone else for AVZ to succeed so I can get my overdue pay day.

Unsure what your problem is mate, but it's a pretty poor attitude in my opinion.
Yes it was a baffling PM, can't think of what I've done to deserve being privately sledged...:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

CashKing

Regular
Ok @JAG next time i ask you to move the KIA off the lawn can you not take so much time buddy 👍… Not sure how to upload the video as it won’t let me… But 2 mins of Tesla flapping its wings To a song….

Time is money for me 😆

DCE12206-02E6-497D-B96E-91984E184850.png

Also mate see the new update on WeChat ? Looking good 👍

I’ll hit German house tomorrow for a look…

GLTAH

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Chilla

Regular
Ok @JAG next time i ask you to move the KIA off the lawn can you not take so much time buddy 👍… Not sure how to upload the video as it won’t let me… But 2 mins of Tesla flapping its wings To a song….

Time is money for me 😆

View attachment 40355

Also mate see the new update on WeChat ? Looking good 👍

I’ll hit German house tomorrow for a look…

GLTAH
Those lift up doors make it easy to throw the mower in onto the back seat🤣

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Skar

Regular
Any offer below $3billion will get kicks in the left nut.

Correct me if I am wrong, there are 3,528,729,748 shares on issue... 3b is like 85c a share, pre tax.

Reactions: 5 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Correct me if I am wrong, there are 3,528,729,748 shares on issue... 3b is like 85c a share, pre tax.
Genuine question -what is your point?

Reactions: 2 users

CHB

Regular
Genuine question -what is your point?
Probably indicating that it's bugger all for everyone

Or

Helping people calculate the bugger all price we would get if $3B

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
On TO, all performance shares are issued regardless of milestones being met too, so the SOI is higher still🫤, assuming a TO of AVZ

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

timb89

Regular
On TO, all performance shares are issued regardless of milestones being met too, so the SOI is higher still🫤, assuming a TO of AVZ

Interesting. Is that an ASX stipulation? Or something specified in the the AVZ PR specifically. Seems crazy.

What would that bring SOI too?

Chilla

Regular
Interesting. Is that an ASX stipulation? Or something specified in the the AVZ PR specifically. Seems crazy.

That’s only if AVZ gets taken over. Not if the project is sold.

Edit….reply ‘‘twas for Xerof

Chilla

Regular
That’s only if AVZ gets taken over. Not if the project is sold.

Edit….reply ‘‘twas for Xerof
Also the 60million shares issued for the ATM facility would be cancelled and thereby reduce overall total

• Fire

Chilla

Regular

Fairly standard condition in granting of PRs that if change of control occurs then right’s automatically vest.

Reactions: 4 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
That's weighted very heavily in asx coy managements favour - how do I get a job on an asx coy it's bloody cushy

Reactions: 4 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Fairly standard for PRs, and yes, as I said, only if AVZ gets taken over

@Chilla makes a good point, the ATM facility would be cancelled. I haven’t checked outstanding PR volumes, but wouldn’t be >60m, so my original thesis is completely fucked, and I have fucking wasted everyone’s fucking time

Fuck it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19 users
Fairly standard for PRs, and yes, as I said, only if AVZ gets taken over
On a serious note what would a decent price be for a takeover

BEISHA

Top 20
Wales and @BEISHA expand your imagination….

Imagine if we were to partner with CATH and CMOC…. We could become the world’s biggest lithium miner (or mining deposit) with the backing of the world’s biggest lithium battery maker and the world’s biggest cobalt producer.

It wasn’t that long ago @The Fox posted links to articles where both Felix and Julien Paluku were both having discussions with CATH and CMOC about their planned lithium battery manufacturing in Haut-Katanga.

In the latest advertisement for the DRC-AFRICA Battery Minerals event in September, AVZ is still listed as a Cobalt Plus Sponsor.

Everyone has their own opinion, mine is to hope for a partnership sharing CAPEX rather than any undervalued TO offer, but that’s just my opinion

None of the above is from any information I have had passed on to me, it’s my own opinion from reading the news and keeping up with current events
My imagination and mind has been completely blown with this 14 month ongoing suspended skullduggery shit fest !!

mind blown.gif

So a question for you, how the fuck does CMOC come into the equation / conversation here in the first place ?

Did they not admit to screwing over the DRC govt for $2b dollars ?...............which lets be honest here, its probably a helluva lot more..:unsure:

So , the DRC govt going to repay that " faith " to CMOC by giving them a slice of the most important / strategic project the world will ever see regards to lithium ?..........:eek::eek:

Whats the difference between that thieving fucker and Zijin ?

I know for a fact, the majority of posters on this forum would be fucking furious if Zijin was still allowed to be part of the JV, with the bullshit they have attempted to pull off !...:mad::mad::mad::poop::ninja:,, so would CMOC soothe the LTH frayed nerves instead ?....:unsure::cautious::rolleyes:

Here is a few pertinent points that really concern me regards to my continued long term investment.

a) AVZ relationship ( trust / faith ) with DRC govt would have to be almost fucked with what has been transpired the last 14 months

" We knew the chinese entities would attempt to deceive, but we didnt expect the DRC govt would be complicit "

Thats the general quote from NF in the previous AGM....now the BOD have taken them to the highest court in the world !....UGLY

b) Presedential election...............china have a massive influence in not only DRC but AFRICA in general ( BRICS ), how do we know if FT or another presedential elect, will pull the rug under AVZ feet once again going forward with more brown paper bags to suit China agenda ?

c) Chinese entities have massive share holdings ( voting rights ) within AVZ, therefore it wouldnt surprise me if they colluded to force a future EGM to potentially boot out BOD members or ALL, to suit their agenda.

As much as i have a very close affinity for AVZ and the remarkable deposit they have that could transform so many peoples lives, i am not in love with the stock, i have many other " irons in the fire " in much safer sovereign juristictions with much lower MC, so the chance of me making multiple bags more than what AVZ could provide would be exponential

That being said, this is all cart before the horse and nothing is set in stone with my decision making, just my musings at this stage.

BTW, nice stiff on @Elmitso .....;)

pants down.gif

brock-lesnar-german-suplex.gif

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

mikejoho

I am not a holder of LLL but wish the holders all the best with their current predicament. For whatever reason, there seems to have been bad blood between the AVZ holders and the traditional MLL holders on HC but regardless, I would not wish what we have been through on my worst enemy!

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users
Top Bottom