AVZ Discussion 2022

wombat74

Top 20
Ok I was being a mature adult yesterday saying that I'm happy if everyone else is happy. I lied. I want the god damn news.
Hopefully its some news on the tin offtake. /s
News ? You'll need to ask the BoD at the AGM in November , because I don't think we are going to hear jack sh1t from this day to that . My first question will be , why haven't you taken pay cuts ?

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

Samus

Top 20
Hey Jag just been on the tweeter and see your handywork. Huge thumbs up for all the positive tweets....this is definitely the way to go
Feelin pretty good today about everything AVZ and has not hurt with the XRP win and massive rerate
Have a great Friday everyone
Fucking sold my xrp about 2 weeks ago out of desperation. 🤬🤬🤬
Fuck me dead 🤦‍♂️

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
I use Signal with another group of shareholders unrelated to AVZ. It's able to be used as a closed shop - invitees only. I think it is the most secure platform around

One thing I have noticed though is WeChat must be very secure - no leakage at all.....:sneaky::sneaky:

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users

TheCount

Regular
There once was a girl from Nantucket.

• Haha
  • Thinking
  • Love

Dijon101

Regular
What's the best thing about twenty six year olds???

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

9cardomaha

Regular
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users
I use Signal with another group of shareholders unrelated to AVZ. It's able to be used as a closed shop - invitees only. I think it is the most secure platform around

One thing I have noticed though is WeChat must be very secure - no leakage at all.....:sneaky::sneaky:
@Misfits ,maybe you should try it out 😉

Reactions: 1 users

TheCount

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

9cardomaha

Regular
  • Haha
  • Thinking

Dazmac66

Regular
I hope these corrupt carnts get what is coming to them - if AVZ had progressed as planned we would be worth $2+ and would be able to take up other opportunities by selling a few. So hard to sit here and watch other opportunities pass us by. Anyone else on RNU?

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users
Loving the riddles and cryptic puzzles by @TheCount and other lateral thinkers here that we have going in our secret chat room on Sesame Street

statler and waldorf muppets GIF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

CHB

Regular
I hope these corrupt carnts get what is coming to them - if AVZ had progressed as planned we would be worth $2+ and would be able to take up other opportunities by selling a few. So hard to sit here and watch other opportunities pass us by. Anyone else on RNU?
RNU jeez it's been a long wait.

Hopefully by end of August get some movement

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

geo_au

Regular
Geo I have seen you post for a while, you seem quite rational... I have concerns about the amount of money we have been spending since suspension and the amount needed to progress through any costly legal battles (if it comes to that)... my question is how are you staying so positive about our BOD in the face of all that?

I don't have enough information to form an opinion positive or negative about our BOD. They have not been able to steer us out of trouble (yet) but the details and extent of the trouble have not been made public either (other than unofficially here, HC and twitter).
Without going into details the BoD have strategies in place which addresses the concerns you have. I am happy to leave them to do their job.

Have a nice day mate.

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

RHyNO

Regular
RNU jeez it's been a long wait.

Hopefully by end of August get some movement
Deep on RNU. Slow and steady. Rerate on the way

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Jag , I don't want to know if thats ok as I have loved the excitement over the last year waking up to go to work at 4am and hanging out for an announcement each day , don't you dare spoil me upcoming excitement . Regards ;)
Hi Pokok

After delving a little deeper into things said about things that can’t be said, my understanding is that there is NO announcement worthy news coming from AVZ in the immediate future. The only news that can be relied on is AVZ announcements via the ASX. None pending IMU.

Dazmac66

Regular
Deep on RNU. Slow and steady. Rerate on the way
I hope you are correct and any long suffering AVZ'ers on RNU do extremely well! And if JAG is on channel - can you flick me some news? Have a great weekend all.
Cheers Dazz

• Love

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

TheCount

Regular
You are driving a school bus. The bus is empty when you begin your trip. At the first stop, 4 people get on. At the second stop, 8 people get on and 2 get off. At the third stop, 3 people get off and 4 get on. What color are the bus driver’s eyes?

• Haha
You are driving a school bus. The bus is empty when you begin your trip. At the first stop, 4 people get on. At the second stop, 8 people get on and 2 get off. At the third stop, 3 people get off and 4 get on. What color are the bus driver’s eyes?

Was the bus driver Colonel Hogan?

IMG_5176.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom