Hates a beer
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Reactions: 1 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
If a brick weighs 7 pounds and half a brick what does a brick and a half weigh?

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Samus

Top 20
I hope these corrupt carnts get what is coming to them - if AVZ had progressed as planned we would be worth $2+ and would be able to take up other opportunities by selling a few. So hard to sit here and watch other opportunities pass us by. Anyone else on RNU?
Funny enough RNU was one of the things I consolidated into this shitshow some time back.
Give me strength! :LOL:🤦‍♂️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users
And was he filming with a Super 8 movie camera?
If a brick weighs 7 pounds and half a brick what does a brick and a half weigh?

I can’t answer either of your questions so I’ll just leave you with this

flirty flirting GIF

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users

Samus

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Funny enough RNU was one of the things I consolidated into this shitshow some time back.
Give me strength! :LOL:🤦‍♂️
When my Misses finds out I pumped an extra 80k into AVZ in my super the insertion of a pineapple would be like a soothing ointment in comparison!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18 users

Remark

Top 20
I have no clue what the new news is. Will it warrant an ASX announcement?
A question for those "in the know".

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Samus

Top 20
When my Misses finds out I pumped an extra 80k into AVZ in my super the insertion of a pineapple would be like a soothing ointment in comparison!
I hear you, been in the dog house since suspension :cautious:
Every argument is lost before it even starts (regardless what it's really about).
She doesn't know about the super...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Every argument is lost before it even starts (regardless what it's really about).
I would give you a smiley - but its not funny!! Haha We will be ok mate.

• Sad
Reactions: 6 users

JNRB

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

wombat74

Top 20
Without going into details the BoD have strategies in place which addresses the concerns you have. I am happy to leave them to do their job.

Have a nice day mate.
"Without going into details the BoD have strategies"

That's Ok . Why don't skip the details and just give us a brief outline of what you know ?

The way I'm seeing it is the BoD don't know upside down to the right way up and are hiding in the cone of silence having made SFA progress
since this sh1t show started . All IMO

Happy for you to "Prove" any differently .

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

BRICK

Regular
I hope these corrupt carnts get what is coming to them - if AVZ had progressed as planned we would be worth $2+ and would be able to take up other opportunities by selling a few. So hard to sit here and watch other opportunities pass us by. Anyone else on RNU?
Speaking of roller coaster rides Daz!

Im balls deep on RNU.
Farrrk.

Please baby Jesus....

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Uglybob

Regular
I have a few k in RNU but nothing huge. It's be nice to see it do something exciting. None of the stocks I own have done much lately...

Oh, and 21 pounds.

Reactions: 3 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Only since suspension??... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer

That's Ok . Why don't skip the details and just give us a brief outline of what you know ?

The way I'm seeing it is the BoD don't know upside down to the right way up and are hiding in the cone of silence having made SFA progress

Don't be like the AVZ Facebook group where nobody has a clue and can't even be bothered to find out what's going on. Sitting there complaining nobody ever talks to you isn't going to find you any answers.

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I have a few k in RNU but nothing huge. It's be nice to see it do something exciting. None of the stocks I own have done much lately...

Oh, and 21 pounds.
Give that man a cigar!

Don't light it too close to your face.....you know....with that bag and all...:cool:

• Haha

geo_au

Regular

The BoD are not stupid wombat, they haven't come this far to give it all away. They are remaining tight lipped for a reason.

BTW china has a lot of problems at home, their debt levels are extremely high (in the trillions of dollars) and many countries are starting to relocate their factories to other parts of the world like asia and mexico. Simple fact is commuism/dictorship doesn't work in our modern world. Hopefully we can one day say sayonara to the CCP.

Hope you have a nice peacefull weekend.

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Samus

Top 20
  • Haha

TheCount

Regular
I have forests but no trees
I have rivers but no water
I have roads but no cars.