Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Well he just says in red text "received from jens" lmao
Oh yeah, thats right. tosser deflecting source

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

The Fox

Regular
YOU3ATE ( flog ), 1SH1 ( red neck ), KOI7 9 (flog ), ALMISIR ( LTR ) , GOLDILOCKS( LTR ), CASH HOUND ( LTR ), STOCK GURU ( flog ), ZANPUKUTO ( DRC flog ),

Wombat 74 , Tolate, giving a good fight, but when you are up against that kind of slime...........goodluck!!

View attachment 6343
Don't forget the wanker and dirty ducker Michael Langford who sold 20,000,000 AVZ shares at around 6 or 8 cents who has an axe to grind after being sacked for all the right reasons many would know from the old days, good old Jasmine Tea or as I like or as like to call him, the sell out or JasminePiss. :)

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Thanks Disco and yeah i should be ok. Need to get outta isolation so i can head to the little island next week. Bu feeling Sorry for daz!

(welcome as well 8, you been giving a few fuckwits hell over the road at troll central!)
Hi all, quick update. I am still suffering severe bursts of pain in my left lung. Seriously excruciating and the docs can't work out how to stop it. I am on endone and some other slow release drug as well as blood thinning drugs for my right lung. It has the clots and dead tissue causing dull kidney like pain. Bloody doctors get zero for communication. Zero idea of when I get to go home. Faarking nightmare! If you get covid and have the slightest twinge in your lungs drop everything and go. I'm no drama queen but this is cruel and would be fatal to the old or vulnerable.
Great to have mining8 over here. Go AVZ!!

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 28 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Hi all, quick update. I am still suffering severe bursts of pain in my left lung. Seriously excruciating and the docs can't work out how to stop it. I am on endone and some other slow release drug as well as blood thinning drugs for my right lung. It has the clots and dead tissue causing dull kidney like pain. Bloody doctors get zero for communication. Zero idea of when I get to go home. Faarking nightmare! If you get covid and have the slightest twinge in your lungs drop everything and go. I'm no drama queen but this is cruel and would be fatal to the old or vulnerable.
sorry to hear that, but with doctors you need to badger the fcuk out of them with questions until you get the info you want. Otherwise they will tell you SFU. I survived a cancer diagnosis 5 years ago and was a pain in the butt to my surgeon with questions - I figured he was getting paid good coin by my health fund so I picked his brain until I knew more than him about my illness. All clear now after that surgery, and have enough knowledge to train a doctor myself now!

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

tonster66

Regular
I would just HALT everything, stop the earth works, give the DRC Govt nothing more until AVZ rights are honoured.

This has to be damaging DRC reputation, GLOBALLY right now.

On a slightly different matter, can AVZ easily rip up the agreement with CATH , or is that a legal nightmare too ?

imo
I believe it would cost AVZ or CATH $20m to break the contract

Reactions: 7 users

Dazmac66

Regular
sorry to hear that, but with doctors you need to badger the fcuk out of them with questions until you get the info you want. Otherwise they will tell you SFU. I survived a cancer diagnosis 5 years ago and was a pain in the butt to my surgeon with questions - I figured he was getting paid good coin by my health fund so I picked his brain until I knew more than him about my illness. All clear now after that surgery, and have enough knowledge to train a doctor myself now!
Yeah but you try not to be the squeaky wheel when you see all the old people in this ward.(COVID) Cheers mate

Reactions: 5 users
Wow, dem some strong fighting words from management, after no doubt analysing the legal jargon over and over for the past week, they're still clearly adamant that Zijin are just scamming, to the point of getting the AFR to fix their article......I like it, I like it alot, I'm back to being a touch confident again, shit I feel like I have bipolar this last week 🤪

View attachment 6376
Vapor. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Yep, I reckon AVZ have every right to stay in suspension until the DRC make clear and categorical affirmation of the status of ML (fees received, ML issued, boundaries set, terms of the remaining PR), ownership, and the terms of the sale of the 15% ex COMINIERE. A month is fine by me.
100% Xerof....100%

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I would just HALT everything, stop the earth works, give the DRC Govt nothing more until AVZ rights are honoured.

This has to be damaging DRC reputation, GLOBALLY right now.

On a slightly different matter, can AVZ easily rip up the agreement with CATH , or is that a legal nightmare too ?

imo
Might have been said before but I think a $20M break fee....that's it

Reactions: 6 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Don't forget the wanker and dirty ducker Michael Langford who sold 20,000,000 AVZ shares at around 6 or 8 cents who has an axe to grind after being sacked for all the right reasons many would know from the old days, good old Jasmine Tea or as I like or as like to call him, the sell out or JasminePiss. :)
Who can forget the " easter present " ...................Michael Langfords words.

Then Eckhoff sold out.

Jasmine tea...................tree wallaby ?

tree wallaby.gif

He tried his hand in TA...............until he confronted me.

lol

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

BEISHA

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

CHB

Regular
Fingers crossed!!! Hope things improve

Reactions: 8 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular

When your doctor isn't giving you a timeframe of when you can go home just picture Nigel saying imminent and you'll feel a lot better. Plus then it also doesn't matter how long it will actually be because its imminent regardless. Imminent > actual timeframes.

Who can forget the " easter present " ...................Michael Langfords words.

Then Eckhoff sold out.

Jasmine tea...................tree wallaby ?

View attachment 6390
He tried his hand in TA...............until he confronted me.

lol

Lets be honest you and Tree Wallaby can try as hard as you want to read the tea leaves but you've got nothing on Twot Investors cooked chart analysis :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Fire

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Courtesy of Helios11 over on the crapper just now - gold...

half way down. Exploitation DRC.
I have gone further with this, down the rabbit hole as they say.

Point is, the only way this project can be mined is with a company holding at least 51%, before and after being signed off by mines minister. This decree includes, the holding of *Good title* the required wording, for the DRC Minister to be satisfied that the holding company is legal.

this is included in one part of the 4 parts required as per the technical opinion satisfaction that was awarded around 14 April 2022.

I won't and can't post every link. But suffice to say, zinjin screwed by some African fraudsters by thinking they got an upper hand. That 15% can't be awarded until such time as the ML is awarded.

AVZ have good title to the 75%, and the Mines Minister agrees. No wonder nigel is smiling. Don't reckon we are going to Paris either.

My larger font to correct mis-spelling

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 40 users

Costi

looking around the market im seeing many peers down 20-40% off highs, cxo, ltr, lke, sya etc. If we come out of suspension soon as the market starts to bottom out and have Zijin in the rearview mirror along with the news we've been waiting for, then we'll actually be up more than the lot of them, and rightly so. In hindsight we might be able to look back and say thanks for that Zijin you actually did more good than damage to our share price.
As good as that would be and I’m always the optimist I see us possibly dropping quite a lot when trading resumes as people will want to get out of this ASAP to prevent any further loss. Just my opinion but hopefully it’s not the case 🤞🏼

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users
To remind: hoping they get the boot, there must be an example made.

Video from 7 months ago apparently

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

CashKing

Regular
I am stunned DOC, i got nothing more to say.

In Cottesloe, that would be worth $600k tops.
A street away from the ocean in Cottesloe is more than 600k mate, houses in Craigie are 600k atm…

Looks like the troll brigade are out in force on hot slapper once again…

Fuck I hope we blow those pricks out the water with something soooo left field that rockets the SP, I do understand there will be some traders that didn’t expect that suspension so they will probably flick on open but I would be nice to 🔥 these shorters and trolls to the next level……

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

CHB

Regular
What are people's thoughts on the ML?

Is there a possibility that it's now on hold even though we received ministerial decree?

I was kinda hoping it would have been paid and issued by now.

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Doc

Master of Quan
As good as that would be and I’m always the optimist I see us possibly dropping quite a lot when trading resumes as people will want to get out of this ASAP to prevent any further loss. Just my opinion but hopefully it’s not the case 🤞🏼
I have an opposing view on this.
Ever since I entered this stock over 5 years ago I’ve heard nothing but sovereign risk. And yes that’s a huge factor.
Now we have that exact issue, all over Twitter, HC and now AFR.
AVZ will now be scrutinized for the 75% held and the extra 15% we trying to get.
We get through this with majority intact AND with the backing of the DRC that will be one hell of a ‘fuck you’ to the sovereign risk issue and I dare say many will buy in BECAUSE of this. I’ll certainly be a hell of a lot more sure of my investment after this IF we come through unscathed.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

Samus

Top 20
Courtesy of Helios11 over on the crapper just now - gold...

half way down. Exploitation DRC.
I have gone further with this, down the rabbit hole as they say.

Point is, the only way this project can be mined is with a company holding at least 51%, before and after being signed off by mines minister. This decree includes, the holding of *Good title* the required wording, for the DRC Minister to be satisfied that the holding company is legal.

this is included in one part of the 4 parts required as per the technical opinion satisfaction that was awarded around 14 April 2022.

I won't and can't post every link. But suffice to say, zinjin screwed by some African fraudsters by thinking they got an upper hand. That 15% can't be awarded until such time as the ML is awarded.

AVZ have good title to the 75%, and the Mines Minister agrees. No wonder nigel is smiling. Don't reckon we are going to Paris either.

My larger font to correct mis-spelling
Great info, it's a double whammy:

• the certificate of good life and morals and the extract from the valid criminal record for the partners of the legal person, issued by the competent authorities of the country of origin; 😲

The law fixes the minimum of the share capital of the holder who requests a PE, in that it cannot be less than 40% of the financial resources necessary to carry out his project. It increases to 10% the parts or shares constituting the share capital of the company requesting the EP to be ceded to the State. In addition, the Legislator requires that each transformation within the framework of a separate mine or a separate mining project, the applicant company creates a subsidiary in which it holds at least 51% of the shares.

• Fire
Top Bottom