AVZ Discussion 2022

TDITD

Top 20
I have it on good authority from Perthbrokerasx on the bird, that we relist on 17 August. Coming from that extremely reliable source, it must be gospel

👋👋 to perthbroker and linda
Sick Get Away GIF by Rooster Teeth

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Li-AusPol

Regular
Awesome to see this positive vibe on here!

I have no idea what news/goss Jag is sharing but I hope it bloody happens.

Anyhow I’m putting it out to the universe - to the Lithium gods and footy gods for the following to happen

By the end of September 2023

1. AVZ to be trading $2 plus

2. Port Adelaide Power to win the 2023 GF by 1 point over the Collingwood Magpies

How bloody awesome would that be!!

P.S sorry Jag, Collingwood can win it next year 🍻

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

CHB

Regular
I actually thought JAG was taking the piss with news and everyone was playing along hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users
Thanks Jag you legend.😉
After initially investing in 2017 its great to see finally AVZ coming to fruition.
Thanks champ,see you at the next AGM 🤪🤪🤪

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

antimatter

Regular
Mate, are you insinuating that the Chinese would spend time spying on our conversations on a forum or app just to work out how screwed they really are! Surely they are not that stupid 😳
Reading between the line, it appears that Tommy and his Chinese masters are finally having this up their behind.

images.jpeg-12.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

JAG

Top 20
D4AE4339-7900-4426-9D9F-B434D2305BC4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

DMasonic

Emerged
Another emerging poster! Long term holder, 3 years, and lurker on this forum.

JAG@ I’d love a PM. Hold nearly half mill and the suspense is killing me after so much time and previous false starts and info. If this is all a gee up then it’ll really be a bummer.

Perthtraderasx twitter would be more convincing if his supposed asx re trading date of Monday 17 AUGUST was actually a Monday. It is not a Monday.

thorgin

Regular
I have 2 of them and can't seem to get the update either mate 😆
I never got a hat, AVZ said they were gonna give me a hat. I want this to all come good so I can demand my hat.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Gmailuser

Emerged
So being the antidisestablishmentarian that I am. I will go against the grain and not ask for anything.

View attachment 39837

Less people who know, less sticks to stir the shit IMO. Though i do find solace in the fact that it lines up with Retro's intel which by extension should line up with what i have.
Agreed 9card,
my first purchase of this life changing company was for 4.5 million shares in Feb/Mar 2017 at prices ranging from 2.1 - 3.0 cents per share.
Been to every roadshow, but happy to stay patient and wait for actual company announcement.
That is when we all will know exactly what is happening.

Cheers to all.

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

CHB

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 20 users
So, just want to make sure all those who are he,she,him,her,red,white and blue received the update via WeChat ?
Hi JAG
Didn’t expect to make the cut and all good with that. Just one question, is the update AVZ announcement worthy?

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Rambo

Regular
So, just want to make sure all those who are he,she,him,her,red,white and blue received the update via WeChat ?
I didn’t receive anything😒can you send it my way? Thanks

Reactions: 1 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Victorian west coast supporter here, definitely went wrong somewhere 😂🤔
Look Bray, I don't hold it against you, at the end of the day shit happens everywhere.

The Eagles have now arrived at a point that they don't play to win, but they play for the game, sometime winning will happen again.

Even the Roman empire came, but didn't last forever.

Might have something to do with depending too long on the older experienced players.
A team has to be balanced in ability and experience and build for succession to maintain the momentum.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Frank

Top 20

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

CashKing

Regular
Yeah @JAG I got it thx heaps.. 👍

GLTAH

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Nbaz

Regular
For the love of God someone update me on the news!!!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Samus

Top 20
Right on the money for once! ;););) :LOL:

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users

JohnJoyce

Regular
Cheers Jag, received, bring it on