AVZ Discussion 2022

9cardomaha

Regular
You also ignored my April 30 2022 RCCM discovery, didn’t you! Yes? Whose fault is that? Context within context, means do not bitch to me about seemingly trying to be enigmatic.
To this point in particular, you can get off your high horse on trying to call me out.

I don't respond to document requests by always posting a 'well received, let me check. herp derp'.

If i find it i'll post it and quote you so you are notified, that's how i usually share the content.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Butters was incredible !!

On another note.. who is the fuckwit that reported my post last night mentioning the footy to another member ???

If we can’t get a bit off topic a bit on weekends when a few of the boys are on the piss that’s just pathetic, and not what this forum should be about.

Zeebot this forum has gone downhill BIG time in the last couple of weeks.. and most people in here know why.

Having a bit of a laugh in the weekend while a few in here relax with a few drinks had been a good feature of this forum.. let’s not let a couple of blow-ins call the shots and piss the locals off.

I think you’re AI bot needs to be disabled from a certain couple of posters, which are quite likely the same person trying to manipulate the agenda here.

I give this post what .. 10 mins to be reported ??
I’ll give you 2 guesses…..actually one guess…..actually one guess that can have multiple correct answers…..
Go AVZ ( just to keep it on topic 🤪 )

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Der Geist

Regular

To this point in particular, you can get off your high horse on trying to call me out.

I don't respond to document requests by always posting a 'well received, let me check. herp derp'.

If i find it i'll post it and quote you so you are notified, that's how i usually share the content.
“2022 “ is what I said
check your calendar and context

Hudnut

Regular
@Frank so they are not just a stamp collection if you add a link, with tweet I’m sure many here will be appreciative. It also helps track if AFR delete their AVZ tweets

I also think despite the tribalists here, that it makes sense to catalogue your efforts also in it’s own folder so it’s easy to find later. If you haven’t noticed, moneybhags has been trying to classify discrete areas for easy access.

Otherwise it really does look like hotcrapper that doesn’t allow all the cataloguing moneybhags utilises

Seriously, stop telling people what and how to post.
Frank's posting is fine and no-one else sees fit to tell him to change.
This is not your library.
If you want Frank's content catalogued, feel free to do so.
He isn't the reason this place is starting to look like HC.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Der Geist

Regular
Frank knows my suggestion is a good one. Why don’t you let him decide ???

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

TDITD

Top 20
Butters was incredible !!

On another note.. who is the fuckwit that reported my post last night mentioning the footy to another member ???

If we can’t get a bit off topic a bit on weekends when a few of the boys are on the piss that’s just pathetic, and not what this forum should be about.

Zeebot this forum has gone downhill BIG time in the last couple of weeks.. and most people in here know why.

Having a bit of a laugh in the weekend while a few in here relax with a few drinks had been a good feature of this forum.. let’s not let a couple of blow-ins call the shots and piss the locals off.

I think you’re AI bot needs to be disabled from a certain couple of posters, which are quite likely the same person trying to manipulate the agenda here.

I give this post what .. 10 mins to be reported ??
Jesus Christ, really guys an gals is that how far we have sunk.
Let's use common sense please 🙏
@zeeb0t is there a common denominator here doing all the 'pathetic' reporting, i.e disingenuous reporting gaming the rules.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

timb89

Regular
Jesus Christ, really guys an gals is that how far we have sunk.
Let's use common sense please 🙏
@zeeb0t is there a common denominator here doing all the 'pathetic' reporting, i.e disingenuous reporting gaming the rules.

Exchange addresses and pen pal if you want to gossip about football in my view. The purpose of a thread in a forum is so you have a localised place to discuss the topic at hand, there's more than enough info on here to read through an entire comment to only discover it was off topic.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Hudnut

Regular
Frank knows my suggestion is a good one. Why don’t you let him decide ???

I thought he made it clear already. This is the second time you've raised it. Let it go.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Frank's posting is fine and no-one else sees fit to tell him to change.
This is not your library.
If you want Frank's content catalogued, feel free to do so.
He isn't the reason this place is starting to look like HC.
Why even react to that crap?

If a certain person doesn't like another poster's posts, there is something called a fukkin ignore button.

One single poster should not try to put his foot on TSE's throat and attempt to make it something he and his mates like.

If that person wishes something of his liking there is nothing from stopping him to create that something, somewhere of his liking, but not here.
If he finishes up with something like a telephone boot, who fukkin cares?

It is not that fukkin hard.

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Der Geist

Regular
What mechanisms is the journalist aware of that could force Zijin and Cominiere and Dathomir out?
I would like to know too. But I have a lot of confidence the journo knows how to analyse complexity and you would too upon knowing who
On CATL, as my mini-rant points out, what the fuck is 'could stay, could leave and come back'?
Well even shareholders here can fill in the gaps. The fact of a question of leaving is and returning is new to me. We always hear how solid CATH stands by AVZ.

It’s a basic statement of probabilities and is concrete within those terms. You’ll have to jigsaw what you have already, to it.
Anyone walking in off the street could make the comments you provided; you prefaced it with an anonymous 'DRC journalist' and the source even hedges your bet in case they are wrong, but only between reaffirming that they are congolese.
I didn’t use “DRC journalist”. There is nothing about that they are Congolese.

I am not betting anything

It’s not a bet. it’s an expression of some genuine frustration and uncertainty current even in Kinshasa and even Mihigo doesn’t know when “soon” is.

Der Geist

Regular
A
I thought he made it clear already. This is the second time you've raised it. Let it go.
@Frank adding a link is a good idea. Don’t let them discourage you from what is best

Hudnut

Regular
Why even react to that crap?

If a certain person doesn't like another poster's posts, there is something called a fukkin ignore button.

One single poster should not try to put his foot on TSE's throat and attempt to make it something he and his mates like.

If that person wishes something of his liking there is nothing from stopping him to create that something, somewhere of his liking, but not here.
If he finishes up with something like a telephone boot, who fukkin cares?

It is not that fukkin hard.

I used it after posting. The only time I've had to on TSE.

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users