Any CONCERNS about the Brainchip Tech ???

Well here we are (the 1000 eyes) watching out for first commercial release of AKD 1000. What hapens when AKD 2000 is released? Are we then the 2000 eyes?

SC

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
If 1000ak is good enough for a product or application to work then there is no need to spend more on increased capabilities of 2000ak ir 3000ak.
If my 2.5 rated reading glasses works prefectly for me then i dont need a 3 or 3.5 rated specs

• Haha
  • Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
If 1000ak is good enough for a product or application to work then there is no need to spend more on increased capabilities of 2000ak ir 3000ak.
If my 2.5 rated reading glasses works prefectly for me then i dont need a 3 or 3.5 rated specs
Huh?

So Brainchip should stop any further development of Akida and just leave it be and hope to god that the other players in the market don't catch up or hope that no one comes looking for even bigger capabilities?

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Looks like someone needs a 3.5 rated specs after all xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Huh?

So Brainchip should stop any further development of Akida and just leave it be and hope to god that the other players in the market don't catch up or hope that no one comes looking for even bigger capabilities?
no saying that, i'm saying if as a customer i need only a bike to get around and very happy doing that, why would i buy a bus or tank, if someone needs a tank to do want they need all good too, just like my glasses 2.5 works very well, why upgrade with more expense without a need to do what i need.
If i had a task that needed 2000 3000 or whatever than i'd look to that.
just had a bit of bacon for dinner too, things always taste better with bacon.

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users

SERA2g

Founding Member
no saying that, i'm saying if as a customer i need only a bike to get around and very happy doing that, why would i buy a bus or tank, if someone needs a tank to do want they need all good too, just like my glasses 2.5 works very well, why upgrade with more expense without a need to do what i need.
“Everything tastes better with bacon, even revenge” - @Fact Finder 2022

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
bacon for dinner? was not having a go our premier brn bacon but was the actual eating of. most probably the bacon on brn is better than anything i can cook up for myself for my sensors to savour

Top Bottom