Any CONCERNS about the Brainchip Tech ???

hotty4040

Regular
Just wondering whether anyone else is feeling some jitters at this time about our technology, during this downturn in the Market Place currently.

Is the BRN s/p just being manipulated by the shorters, ( Big money evidently, in play here ) e.g. Algo's, Bots, And who knows what else is utilized to work our Brainchip trades each and every day.

Whatever is transpiring here, ain't, I repeat, ain't a level playing field IMHO, and little old me is getting a little worried about this manipulation, if that is what is occurring.

Would all and sundry on these threads, care to comment about this manipulation that's happening, and please describe what your thoughts on this subject matter, are. I just need to get my head around how this all works, and quickly.

Akida Ballista >>>>>>> I'm still on board, but I have the JITTERS, which is a little discomforting, to say the least - <<<<<<<

hotty... Grrrr ( Maybe I need some training/ more understanding ) about this downside tampering that appears to be quite effective..

Oh darling, could you pour me something from the top shelf, please, asap. I'm starting to sweat, profusely. ;)

• Love
Reactions: 15 users

robsmark

Regular
It’s natural to get jitters when the SP is diminishing. It sucks.

My gut feeling: I think Everyone, myself included is disappointed that this year has been somewhat of a fizzle so far. I would have expected many announcements this year, as hinted by the company last year, and thus far we just haven’t. Why? I’m not referring to dots or partnerships either, I’m talking about sales.

That being said, I think that many of these connections likely have merit, and I genuinely do think that there is plenty going on behind the scenes, perhaps via Renesis/Mega Chips, or perhaps the deals aren’t mature enough to announce yet.

Whatever the reason, the shorters are taking full advantage of it. Markets are down, and they are applying the pressure our young company the make a quick buck.

I think the company needs to announce some new customers soon to reinvigorate SH confidence and further validate the tech. If it is what we all think it is, then they should be lining up.

Our other savour is revenue. I don’t expect 10 fold increases in this quarterly, but I do expect a decent jump on the last quarter. The second half of the year must be different though. Sean made a public statement that the company will have sufficient revenue to cover overheads by the end of the year, and with none less than 100 staff. This needs to be realised. Period.

I remain optimistic, but if I said I wasn’t disappointed with the first half of 2022 it would be a lie.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users
D

Deleted member 118

Just wondering whether anyone else is feeling some jitters at this time about our technology, during this downturn in the Market Place currently.

Is the BRN s/p just being manipulated by the shorters, ( Big money evidently, in play here ) e.g. Algo's, Bots, And who knows what else is utilized to work our Brainchip trades each and every day.

Whatever is transpiring here, ain't, I repeat, ain't a level playing field IMHO, and little old me is getting a little worried about this manipulation, if that is what is occurring.

Would all and sundry on these threads, care to comment about this manipulation that's happening, and please describe what your thoughts on this subject matter, are. I just need to get my head around how this all works, and quickly.

Akida Ballista >>>>>>> I'm still on board, but I have the JITTERS, which is a little discomforting, to say the least - <<<<<<<

hotty... Grrrr ( Maybe I need some training/ more understanding ) about this downside tampering that appears to be quite effective..

Oh darling, could you pour me something from the top shelf, please, asap. I'm starting to sweat, profusely. ;)

My concern is that Louis the X CEO suggested we would be have x this and x that by now and really what have we got from what he said, maybe this is why I’ve not decided to put any more money in recently amd decided to back a dead horse in crypto. But I’m not selling my shares for love or money as I’ve always been a gambler. But then again I’m just invested quite a few thousand in a crypto mining machine to mine coins as why have free electricity during the day and not take advantage of making money for nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

This is something which I warned of some time ago now in my ‘Shorters are coming’ post regarding the implications of being admitted into the ASX200.

Proga said I was wrong and I had no idea.

But nonetheless here we are and history repeats.

I CONTINUE TO FOLLOW THE SCIENCE.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 46 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
confused-wtf.gif

Is this a joke

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

VictorG

Not sure if you noticed, the manipulation as you put it happens to occur mostly when the global markets are in melt down. The lazy no good piece of shit shorters build up the courage to short BRN and many other stocks when there is panic in the global investment community over inflation, recession, war, etc. BRN fundamentals are strong and getting stronger, the shorters wouldn't know anything about BRN other than its still to show meaningful revenue.
During the GFC, the several shorters realised Porche was holding its share price while all other car companies were crashing in share price, so the shorters coordinated a short selling attack on Porche. What they didn't realise was VW had been trying forever to buy Porche and when all the shorters began their attack VW was gladly buying all shares on offer and when the short attack didn't budge the share price they came again with another coordinated short attack. Once again VW was waiting and bought every share on offer. Was not long before the shorters were bleeding huge losses sending most of them bankrupt.
The shorters trade in fear and love generating fear. On the flip side, I feel like VW, happily buying every share I can afford as would be the case with many LTH. As the world inevitably heads towards a recession, shorting activity will increase, it's a war of nerves and regardless of the BRN share price, I don't need to liquidate my shares, the shorters will have to liquidate their positions eventually.

Hold firm, you may not see it but we are winning.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users
D

Deleted member 118

D

Deleted member 118

Not sure if you noticed, the manipulation as you put it happens to occur mostly when the global markets are in melt down. The lazy no good piece of shit shorters build up the courage to short BRN and many other stocks when there is panic in the global investment community over inflation, recession, war, etc. BRN fundamentals are strong and getting stronger, the shorters wouldn't know anything about BRN other than its still to show meaningful revenue.
During the GFC, the several shorters realised Porche was holding its share price while all other car companies were crashing in share price, so the shorters coordinated a short selling attack on Porche. What they didn't realise was VW had been trying forever to buy Porche and when all the shorters began their attack VW was gladly buying all shares on offer and when the short attack didn't budge the share price they came again with another coordinated short attack. Once again VW was waiting and bought every share on offer. Was not long before the shorters were bleeding huge losses sending most of them bankrupt.
The shorters trade in fear and love generating fear. On the flip side, I feel like VW, happily buying every share I can afford as would be the case with many LTH. As the world inevitably heads towards a recession, shorting activity will increase, it's a war of nerves and regardless of the BRN share price, I don't need to liquidate my shares, the shorters will have to liquidate their positions eventually.

Hold firm, you may not see it but we are winning.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

TasTroy77

Founding Member
We have had plenty of news as far as I am concerned.
The only reason for having the jitters about the current share price volatility would be if you have money invested that you need for other purposes in the coming months.

Look to the financials Sean Hehir said and although at the moment we are only in movie matinee mode I expect 2024 - 2025 quarterlies to be a show stopper Bigger than BEN HUR !

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users
D

Deleted member 118

We have had plenty of news as far as I am concerned.
The only reason for having the jitters about the current share price volatility would be if you have money invested that you need for other purposes in the coming months.

Look to the financials Sean Hehir said and although at the moment we are only in movie matinee mode I expect 2024 - 2025 quarterlies to be a show stopper Bigger than BEN HUR !
I agree with you with Sean, but I think a lot of people were sucked in by Louis.

Reactions: 2 users

No concern from me. The only thing i'm a little bothered by is me reccomending a cpl people to buy and then BAM! BAM! Uppercut🌟 share price drops on them. Although I have offered them a no lose situation as I'll cover their share purchases if the arse drops out of this stock. But it still bothers me a tad.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16 users
D

Deleted member 118

Saving my pennies for another maybe the last negative quarter before explosive growth.

Reactions: 4 users
D

Deleted member 118

Everyone gets itchy now and then including myself but just hold in there

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Everyone gets itchy now and then including myself but just hold in there

Reminds me of my last accountant he was great at setting up shell corporations.

Reactions: 1 users

Slade

Top 20
I’ve been waiting for the second half of 2022 for quite some time. Others have been waiting a lot longer than I. I will be riding this one through to New Years. In the meantime a lot would have to go wrong for me to have concerns. Remember, we don’t have to be the only AI solution to win big. We just have to find a place in the AI ecosystem, which I think we have already.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users
I agree with you with Sean, but I think a lot of people were sucked in by Louis.
I've noticed that you have become frustrated lately with BRN what has changed?

Reactions: 4 users
D

Deleted member 118

Hi mate, not sure how long you've been a holder. I've had a core holding since it's inception been through all the emotions the ups and the downs the trials the tribulations.
Imo, We are just turning the corner onto the main highway to becoming a financially successful company.
If the price was higher let's say around $1.20- $1.50 would you be feeling this way.
Mercedes jumping on embracing our tech was the greatest validation for me. Those guys are no fools they have a reputation to keep.
Also the market crapping itself lately has done us no favours unless one wanted to top up holdings. And the inclusion to the ASX 200 which sounds great but from my experience always has punished the stocks temporarily.
IMO again, their are entities out there that have enough funds at disposal to manipulate a stock that has all the ducks lined up to be a very successful company. Hang in there buddy the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow is in sight.

In the meantime a short video that may help you😉

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 28 users
D

Deleted member 118

Hi mate, not sure how long you've been a holder. I've had a core holding since it's inception been through all the emotions the ups and the downs the trials the tribulations.
Imo, We are just turning the corner onto the main highway to becoming a financially successful company.
If the price was higher let's say around $1.20- $1.50 would you be feeling this way.
Mercedes jumping on embracing our tech was the greatest validation for me. Those guys are no fools they have a reputation to keep.
Also the market crapping itself lately has done us no favours unless one wanted to top up holdings. And the inclusion to the ASX 200 which sounds great but from my experience always has punished the stocks temporarily.
IMO again, their are entities out there that have enough funds at disposal to manipulate a stock that has all the ducks lined up to be a very successful company. Hang in there buddy the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow is in sight.

In the meantime a short video that may help you😉

I’m in for the long haul, just frustrated with the not knowing and I guess it could be years before we really know where Akida is really being used. Just hope the oct-dec figures least show some promise.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
I’m in for the long haul, just frustrated with the not knowing and I guess it could be years before we really know where Akida is really being used. Just hope the oct-dec figures least show some promise.
We may never know most of the products that akida might be utilised in well maybe at the start of its incorporation into products as those companies think they will have an edge over competitors. Ai in its various forms will be prolific across most electronics and with our deep investigate skills and knowing what our IP is capable of I'm sure it won't be hard to figure out what contains PVDM'S brilliance. To me it's all about the bottom line big revenue in the future 4 c's.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
Top Bottom