Z1P Discussion 2022

Thanks FB6, what is the reporting period, is the quarterly by the end of the month the same as brn?
All good.

Report is due on the 21st July I believe.

I am expecting a continued build in the SP to the report all going well...though ZIP is not out of the woods fully yet in the manipulation stakes - still 7% of shorters remain....I am hoping that continues to drop.

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users

Luppo71

Founding Member
I love your enthusiasm gentlemen but please wake me when we get past $6.
Enjoy your weekends.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

COB2

Emerged
I'm hoping zip will be back over a dollar by reporting time on 21st July.
I'm also hoping they'll make a number of close announcements to keep the ball rolling such as new app features more in line with their one app for all financials approach.
I'm still well under water as I've said before but I've seen zip run hard and believe we may be looking close to that again.
I've been averaging down all the way and last parcels were at .46.
I just find it hard to believe that in a rising interest rate market that bnpl won't do very well.
The silence from management of late is intriguing and unusual especially with the sp so well down and them having bought a pile at $1.70. No matter what the crew on HC say management aren't idiots and would have a plan in place
Best of luck to all holders.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

Wags

Regular
Its a bit of an echo chamber in here, but, can anyone shed some light as to why the increase in ZIP today?, Much appreciated.

COB2

Emerged
A number of reasons zip went up yesterday. Main reason is probs financial results are due out today. US bnpl has been rocketing of late as well. Zip could sky-rocket or tank after results are released today.

Reactions: 1 users

COB2

Emerged
Its a bit of an echo chamber in here, but, can anyone shed some light as to why the increase in ZIP today?, Much appreciated.
Woops forgot to tag above reply.

Wags

Regular
Woops forgot to tag above reply.
Thanks COB2 for the reply, it's a welcome increase thats for sure, let hope for improved results today and onwards.

Top Bottom