TLG Ann: Updated Securities Trading Policy - 10th Mar 2023, 1:08pm

annb0t

Top 20
TLG Ann: Updated Securities Trading Policy
Price Sensitive: N
Date: 10th Mar 2023, 1:08pm

>>> Read announcement: Google: TLG Market Announcements

LOL......something to stop insider knowledge/trading...................My bet is we will be going into a trading halt by Tuesday 4 April perhaps even on the Monday in preparation for the announcement 5 April Wednesday Sweden time/very early Thursday morning Sydney time.

Cant have the overseas markets acting on information before the ASX is informed either way that the decision goes.

Do you lads & ladies in Europe know where to find the decision when it's made so you can post it here before the ASX is informed ?

Searching Where Are You GIF by La Guarimba Film Festival
Fran Healy Reaction GIF by Travis
Monkey Macaques GIF by world-weather.ru

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

Semmel

Regular
You can bet it will be all over this forum before you can hit F5 on the link that i don't know either 😂 and yes, I also expect a trading halt..

• Haha

Semmel

Regular
Did anyone notice what has changed in the policy?

Reactions: 1 users
LOL......something to stop insider knowledge/trading...................My bet is we will be going into a trading halt by Tuesday 4 April perhaps even on the Monday in preparation for the announcement 5 April Wednesday Sweden time/very early Thursday morning Sydney time.

Cant have the overseas markets acting on information before the ASX is informed either way that the decision goes.

Do you lads & ladies in Europe know where to find the decision when it's made so you can post it here before the ASX is informed ?

Searching Where Are You GIF by La Guarimba Film Festival
Fran Healy Reaction GIF by Travis
Monkey Macaques GIF by world-weather.ru

I had hoped that there would be no trading halt on the permit decission date and that for once we Europeans would have the advantage of being able to trade the shares when the decision is announced at the beginning of April. I have no clue what changes they may have made in their policy and what impact that might have. Let's see...

1678830865081.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Top Bottom