The Brainchip Bar - friendly banter / anything goes - all welcome!

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Rise,

Indeed , one can easily see us in the $30 to $40 billion market cap sphere of leading tech companies...

Just requires the powers that be to let it be.

Regards,
Esq.

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

Frangipani

Regular
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Rskiff

Regular
One monster dead.......https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-66599733

• Fire

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.

Attachments

• 20230824_063426.jpg
    20230824_063426.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 50
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
Saw a story on the news about a deranged individual using babies to promote beer.
Society is definitely getting close to rock bottom.

• Haha
Well this is a nice find.
I'd forget my head if it wasn't screwed on.

• Fire
Reactions: 1 users
Feels like a bit of Monty Python about that part 2 podcast..

Everything’s fine here..

Feels like we had a cow and didn't milk it @toasty

• Haha
Feels like we had a cow and didn't milk it @toasty
But by golly gee I'm so gleefully happy with every single decision this company has made wouldn't change a thing not even a placement of a full stop in announcements.
Anyway I hold and know 🤔🙏 that we will be a major player in the industry eventually.
Just hope they don't mention Akida 3.0 almost being ready anytime soon.
Akida I believeamista🪄🎇

• Haha
@Esq.111 I have some chill time free now. Should I have a listen to today's video?
Or will that just leave me with more questions unlikely to be answered

Now if that doesn't give you tears of joy.🤯

Last edited:

cosors

👀
again.)

• Fire
Warning don't post any YouTube videos demonstrating Brainchip technology. And suggest to like and subscribe which would probably encourage the YouTuber to do more videos with our technology.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
@Esq.111 I have some chill time free now. Should I have a listen to today's video?
Or will that just leave me with more questions unlikely to be answered

Now if that doesn't give you tears of joy.🤯

Morning Rise,

Worth a listen, but certainly dose not instill a feeling of imminent revinue ..... we continue to wait.

Regards ,
Esq.

Morning Rise,

Worth a listen, but certainly dose not instill a feeling of imminent revinue ..... we continue to wait.

Regards ,
Esq.
That's the general feeling I had from reading a few people's quotes about the presentation.
Here's hoping for a surprise to get the morale up.
I'll probably just give it a miss to be honest and let the market do the judgment.

• Fire

robsmark

Regular
  • Fire
  • Haha
My thoughts on Monday's trading.
bathroom peeing GIF

Screenshot_20230827-013219~2.png

My thoughts on share price in latter years.
Make It Rain Money GIF by Tailgating Challenge

Last edited:
  • Haha
It actually will change a lot.

First of all, I personally don’t believe that AKD1000 was a flop. It did exactly what it was intended to do from a technical perspective, and was celebrated by those that verified it (Socionext, NASA, etc.). The impression given by the company is that the EAP customers wanted changes which were supposedly implemented into mk2. If this is the case, then there’s no reason (other than the time required for functional tests and verification) that these ‘customers’ wouldn’t sign a material contract.

I have no experience what the timeframes are here, but would guess that the EAP customers would have completed much of what it required over the past two+ years’ of engagement with Brainchip, and the timeframes attached to this phase could be much faster. This coupled with the fact that the economy (although a long road to recovery) has started to show slowing inflation, and the war in Ukraine is now showing a reduced effect on global markets, creating a more inviting environment for product releases. I would hope to see at least one new contract before the next AGM or we could be looking at a failure. Given the cocky statements made by management, even in the light of a train-wreck of a financial report, I suspect that they hope/suspect that this is how things will play out too. I remain optimistic for now.

Of course I could have it all very wrong.
Excellent post @robsmark
Only saw this after tech's reply to you.
👏👏👏

• Love
Top Bottom