The Brainchip Bar - friendly banter / anything goes - all welcome!

cosors

👀
@cosors did you make a post referencing crypto. Or am I just extremely overtired and imagining it?🤔
No everything is fine with you. I thought only as old stuff 'alte Kamellen' (~old cameos; Cologne term) and had therefore deleted it.
🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

cosors

👀
Just watching this story on DW.
It's sad how we just keep poisoning the world.
Don't watch this too much. I have been listening to DLF/DW daily for more than three years and I can guarantee you that they are very one-sided. If I want to get a sense of the middle of reality I only need to imagine the other side. I listen to it so much because there is no real alternative to such a program. But they are absolutely one-sided for me. More I say not otherwise it becomes political.

cosors

👀
Ok this is one of those rare times we're I'm 🤔 Wtf is this gentleman saying ❤️
I had written quite a lot but I had already told all that. So why again? So old stuff and away with it. Fott domet one would say here.

"A buddy likes to report or maybe not that he was at one of the first conferences and he bought coffee and sausages there with his 30 Bitcoins. Another buddy has 3 bitcoins on a hard drive that he can't find again."

Reactions: 2 users

cosors

👀
That's a major issues with most of not all media outlets. They either are pushing left or right wing agenda gone are the days of just presenting the facts (reporting the news) these days it distorting the news left or right wing 🤔two wings of the same bird.
For DW/DLF the bird consists of exactly one wing. Everything else is bad or does not exist. From a state broadcaster I expect more for my money that I pay compulsorily.

• Love

cosors

👀
I only had a glance at deleted post and was going to read it but when I went to read it 🪄 it was gone.
Ok now I've confused myself 🤣
I just fished this out of the TSE archive, my name+bitcoin.
All other statements I had also already posted. So nothing new and therefore simply deleted. Otherwise I feel like I'm going around in circles.
I know other posters love to repeat themselves endlessly every day like in an 8 with all their concerns and rant. :unsure:
And daily greets the groundhog.

Last edited:
  • Love

cosors

👀
We have the same issue here with the ABC.
Ours take in AU$11,812,747,472.78/a via compulsory fee .)
Increasing trend. This is largely spent on lavish pensions.

______
And for that I hear everything about one wing/group/mind. The broadcasters are an institution under public law, so they are not private but part of this country.

Meanwhile, they sell their stuff for which we have all already paid compulsorily again to Apple, Google or Amazon, for example.

Last edited:

robsmark

Regular
I only had a glance at deleted post and was going to read it but when I went to read it 🪄 it was gone.
Ok now I've confused myself 🤣
Jesus Rise - look at these post times… are you on nightshift?… or crack?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

robsmark

Regular
I'm not much of a sleeper mate
Part insomniac part stressing hard over family stuff. Those two combined don't leave much time of rest
Also fortunate enough to not have to suffer the daily 9-5 bs
That’s no good mate, nothing worse than being tired all the time.

• Love

cosors

👀
@Rise from the ashes
I'm off to somewhere in Europe in few years regardless would like to settle down somewhere in country side with enough room for a small animal shelter to take in abandoned animals.
That would make me happy as a🐷 in 💩
Something like this?
L'Arche de Méo
L Arche de Meo.PNG

In the heart of Provence, north of the beautiful Massif des Alpilles?
https://goo.gl/maps/g4XoxjV2cvspJmNQ9
Fantastic area. Just not (really) cheap 😉

This reminds me of:
Germany is certainly much cheaper, especially in the east, where there is still plenty of room. But you have to like it and get involved
I was once given a wonderful book about an emigrant who moved to the former DDR/GDR after the fall of the wall. A delicious work! Maybe it's also available in English.

"What we don't have, you don't need: stories from the asshole-free zone 👈(y)😅
by Dieter Moor

"Why of all places do you want to go where everyone is running away from?"
Friends and acquaintances are stunned when Dieter Moor and his wife Sonja reveal that they have sold their house in the Swiss postcard idyll to move to Brandenburg. In the little village of Amerika they want to realise their dream of owning their own farm. Indeed, the new home, the new neighbours and the new life are good for all kinds of unexpected challenges, funny mishaps and bizarre situations. Why Dieter Moor has nevertheless lost his heart to the country and its people - that's what he tells us in this book. A charming and witty declaration of love to a misunderstood region."
1692715113270.jpeg

amazon

1692715273843.jpeg

http://www.sonja-moor-landbau.de/kriterien.html
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Hirschfelde,+16356+Werneuchen/@52.6435198,13.7685566,9416m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m6!3m5!1s0x47a9cbbb2a9e3db3:0xa212048d6824490!8m2!3d52.6392225!4d13.7928387!16s/g/1234t02k?entry=ttu

• Love

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
Take the text of the post you want to transport, copy it, paste it to the new location and then highlight it and press this button
I just had to try it too.

cosors

👀

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
Thanks mate but normally it should have the name of the person you are quoting. Same behavior as when quoting normally
And how are you mate all is well?
I thought the concern was more about identifying copy and pasted text to differentiate it from your own words.

Using the reply button, as you did to my post, usually suffices with including the identity of the original poster.

Life is fine for me, wish I could say the same about my portfolio of late.

I hope Bandit is still well.
Oh by the way I left twatterx can't be stuffed with that joint always get sucked into some battle of politics or wishing scumbag a fiery demise
I had to think twice of what you meant by twatterx, and I agree with your opinion, it has gone downhill. I still look in on it often as that is where a lot of companies report stuff first. I tend to just read and don’t bother writing on twatterx.

• Love

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
  • Love

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Morning Rise from the ashes & Fellow Chippers,

It's hard work but, good work.

Be a sad world without a bit of light laughter.

Unreal drone footage attached to a CRACKER track.

CRANK IT.

Regards ,
Esq.

• Haha

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
May I ask were you ever professionally involved in the music industry.
Or you can plead the 5th if you so wish.
Rise,

Many , Many moons ago helped set up a couple of raves / dance party's in my local village. My input involved hauling the sound gear in , followed by a heavy sampling session at the bar.

Purely enjoy fluid sound .

Regards,
Esq.

• Love

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Morning Chippers,

Not related to BrainChip......

Company, 4DS, just had a successful completion of their memory tech in silicone.

Unfortunately I do not hold any ,,,, but congratulations to those that do.

Looks like she's about to go stratospheric.

Regards,
Esq.

Fredsnugget

Regular
Morning Chippers,

Not related to BrainChip......

Company, 4DS, just had a successful completion of their memory tech in silicone.

Unfortunately I do not hold any ,,,, but congratulations to those that do.

Looks like she's about to go stratospheric.

Regards,
Esq.
Had almost given up on 4DS , held a reasonable parcel for over 2 years and just watched it slowly erode. Hopefully this is a kick start to heading north. As with BRN, patience can be rewarded

• Love
  • Fire

Damo4

Regular
@Damo4 I noticed some Post regarding valeo. Should I be getting excited and doing further digging on this matter?

Between Dio's and Jesse's hard work, I think I'm 99.99% convinced.
It also tracks with the adoption lifecycle we are now experiencing with Renesas and Megachips

• Love

Damo4

Regular
Thanks Damo,
Will do some further searching on the web. It's weird if you want to find stuff your looking for I find better results with not being too specific and also throw in some random shit unrelated to what you want to find.
Thanks again.

Good choice, and confirmation bias is real, so alternative terms is a good idea to flush something out

• Fire

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
  • Fire
Top Bottom