QUALCOMM / BRN

stuart888

Regular
Snapdragon and Mercedes are so into the Open Wheel Racing! I watched some of the Belgium Grand Prix, everyone is talking AI Solutions in the Worldwide National TV! Yes, the talk AI during the broadcast.

All the AI solution focused education to the public is fantastic.

1661724497329.png

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

charles2

Regular
Qualcomm Automotive Investor Day.....Today

Mercedes CEO announces extension of collaboration with QCOM and other interesting tidbits

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users
Thanks for sharing Charles.

After watching that in full I thought id offer some ramblings I at least find amusing.
In fact Frigging exciting:

There is so much to digest and if Qualcomm is truly one of our undisclosed partners this is incredible.
for those with little time here are a few sections that are really worth viewing as part of my dot joining venture:

This presentation is about Qualcomm, a company that has not been declared as a BRN partner (at this stage) but it gives insight into the work being done and where automotive industry is going. It includes companies who have already announced a direct link to BRN and others doing things we believe AKIDA is the only path though which they can accomplish those functions.

In the Qualcomm Automotive Investor Day 2022 the following CEOs present their perspective of the partnership they have with Qualcomm:
  • General Motors
  • Stallients
  • Great Wall motors
  • Mercedes
  • Google (VP not ceo)
  • Amazon (SVP not ceo)
  • BMW
  • Honda
IMO the reason for the 'silence' NDAs between BRn and our customers is this:
This tech advancement is so revolutionary/disruptive that there needs to be a 'coordinated release'.
Ecosystem partners are building and offering this tech to OEMs to ensure they are all on the same 'platform'
This must happen to ensure the world being created ensures everything is able to be connected. It would be an injustice for a single company or country to have access to this tech. All need to move to the new paradigm for the whole to benefit.
I'm sure there will not be a set Launch date for all but the ability for OEM to utilize the tech with their ecosystem partner ie Valeo, Edge Impulse, ARM, Qualcomm, Prophesee, SiFive, NVISO, Cerence, etc….is offered and each can build the way they see fit for their company as long as standards are met.

The words of our CEO ring in my ear on a daily basis: Adkida/Brainchip will become ‘Ubiquitous’ and the global ‘AI standard’. Not verbatum sorry.

Now Qualcomm have developed their Snapdragon digital chassis in partnership with BMW
Qualcomm have partnered with BMW to build a platform that can be shared with any OEM to utilize/connect with their systems.
“Open scalable over the air upgradable platform for ADAS software”
Qualcomm have built a one stop shop for all OEM needs, this has been tested with BMW and now made available for all OEMs going forward o connect to their systems.
This brings me back to this fond memory which clearly links Akida to BMW testing:
So Blind Freddie can see this.
BMW designed, in partnership with Qualcomm the snap dragon digital chassis which Qualcomm have facilitated distribution to achieve this:
1663904295391.png

Automotive achievements from Qualcomm in 10 months he said

lastly some other breadcrumbs, clearly linking BRN and Qualcomm, picked up on the way by the 1000 eyes and referred to previously in this and other threads:
1663904488006.png

1663904509216.png

1663904516336.png

1663904527499.png

1663904535162.png

That’s the other thing the CEO of BRN mentioned…. Watch the financials for the fruits of this activity.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users
This whole Qualcomm thing, I think is The Holy Grail.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Quatrojos

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Quatrojos

Regular
Reactions: 3 users

After watching that in full I thought id offer some ramblings I at least find amusing.

There is so much to digest and if Qualcomm is truly one of our undisclosed partners this is incredible.
for those with little time here are a few sections that are really worth viewing as part of my dot joining venture:

This presentation is about Qualcomm, a company that has not been declared as a BRN partner (at this stage) but it gives insight into the work being done and where automotive industry is going. It includes companies who have already announced a direct link to BRN and others doing things we believe AKIDA is the only path though which they can accomplish those functions.

In the Qualcomm Automotive Investor Day 2022 the following CEOs present their perspective of the partnership they have with Qualcomm:
  • General Motors
  • Stallients
  • Great Wall motors
  • Mercedes
  • Google (VP not ceo)
  • Amazon (SVP not ceo)
  • BMW
  • Honda
This tech advancement is so revolutionary/disruptive that there needs to be a 'coordinated release'.
Ecosystem partners are building and offering this tech to OEMs to ensure they are all on the same 'platform'
This must happen to ensure the world being created ensures everything is able to be connected. It would be an injustice for a single company or country to have access to this tech. All need to move to the new paradigm for the whole to benefit.
I'm sure there will not be a set Launch date for all but the ability for OEM to utilize the tech with their ecosystem partner ie Valeo, Edge Impulse, ARM, Qualcomm, Prophesee, SiFive, NVISO, Cerence, etc….is offered and each can build the way they see fit for their company as long as standards are met.

The words of our CEO ring in my ear on a daily basis: Adkida/Brainchip will become ‘Ubiquitous’ and the global ‘AI standard’. Not verbatum sorry.

Now Qualcomm have developed their Snapdragon digital chassis in partnership with BMW
Qualcomm have partnered with BMW to build a platform that can be shared with any OEM to utilize/connect with their systems.
Qualcomm have built a one stop shop for all OEM needs, this has been tested with BMW and now made available for all OEMs going forward o connect to their systems.
This brings me back to this fond memory which clearly links Akida to BMW testing:
BMW designed, in partnership with Qualcomm the snap dragon digital chassis which Qualcomm have facilitated distribution to achieve this:
View attachment 17199

lastly some other breadcrumbs, clearly linking BRN and Qualcomm, picked up on the way by the 1000 eyes and referred to previously in this and other threads:
View attachment 17200
View attachment 17201

View attachment 17202
View attachment 17203
View attachment 17204

That’s the other thing the CEO of BRN mentioned…. Watch the financials for the fruits of this activity.
Testing. Sometimes I think great posts are bumped down for what reason I don’t know.

Got to bring it forward with this statement.

This whole Qualcomm thing, I think is The Holy Grail.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

stockduck

Regular

• General Motors
  • Stallients
  • Great Wall motors
  • Mercedes
  • Google (VP not ceo)
  • Amazon (SVP not ceo)
  • BMW
  • Honda

View attachment 17199

View attachment 17200
View attachment 17201

View attachment 17202
View attachment 17203
View attachment 17204

I want also thank you for sharing this interesting video.

What makes me very happy to see, especially with my personal fantasy, is that valeo seems to be customer for sensors. You can see the little symbol at 1:08:03 Minute of the video. I hope this new way of thinking Qualcoms` future has a lot to do because of the relationship between valeo and brainchip .....and others. We will see. Obviously brainchip isn`t mention in the video but mercedes. So come out of the dark little diamond.....🤣

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Kachoo

Regular

• General Motors
  • Stallients
  • Great Wall motors
  • Mercedes
  • Google (VP not ceo)
  • Amazon (SVP not ceo)
  • BMW
  • Honda

View attachment 17199

View attachment 17200
View attachment 17201

View attachment 17202
View attachment 17203
View attachment 17204

Well put mate. Well put. The world's industries and businesses are really changing it's not all one stop shop. It be extreamly difficult and expensive for one company to build a product from a to z these day's the sourcing the manufacturing assembly would involve high capital costs.

With BRN focusing on the IP sales I believe they did the right step to manage and run a company lean and mean. This reduces waste to a great extent and reduces competition with their partners who are sell chips.

Everyone needs a piece of the pie.

Performing an industry change takes time and need to be rolled out right when there are multiple drivers to the product.

Terroni2105

Founding Member
Qualcomm Automotive Investor Day.....Today

Mercedes CEO announces extension of collaboration with QCOM and other interesting tidbits

Long video but fantastic, very engaging all the way through.

42.24mins - CEO Mercedes does a short talk, stating they work with Qualcomm the Mercedes’ digital cockpit.

43.03mins - Starting 2023 Qualcomm will power Mercedes cockpit. Something w e have been working on with Merecedes for the last 3 years.

58.31mins we have to be able to support continuous learning, the ability to be able to get feedback from the vehicle

You could skip watching from 1hr 18mins to 1hr 30mins as that it is the CFO talking about Qualcomm finances.

Then at 1hr 30mins is Q&A time.

• Love
  • Fire
D

Deleted member 118

• Love
Will we get a mention today
Walking like a 🦆

Reactions: 5 users

Damo4