Are you happy with the way you have been kept informed regarding news flow

• Yes

Votes: 46 31.9%
  • No

Votes: 98 68.1%

• Total voters
How many BRN followers on TSEx?
Surely more than 129.

Maybe there should be a 3rd option for ironically not willing to vote or something
I was surprised at the number of people that voted

Reactions: 1 users

robsmark

Regular
How many BRN followers on TSEx?
Surely more than 129.

Maybe there should be a 3rd option for ironically not willing to vote or something
Again, doesn’t work like that. Think general election in a non-compulsory country, England for example, the votes that are cast are counted, those that are not aren’t.

Damo4

Regular
Again, doesn’t work like that. Think general election in a non-compulsory country, England for example, the votes that are cast are counted, those that are not aren’t.

I don't think it has to work any particular way tbh.
It's a poll about being informed and so far we have received responses yes and no, as well as comments criticising the thread.
It's not a democratic election, it's a poll and it could have as many options as we like.

It's pretty obvious that out of all hollers here who comment, like and interact on TSEx that only a small minority have chosen to vote.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
I don't think it has to work any particular way tbh.
It's a poll about being informed and so far we have received responses yes and no, as well as comments criticising the thread.
It's not a democratic election, it's a poll and it could have as many options as we like.

It's pretty obvious that out of all hollers here who comment, like and interact on TSEx that only a small minority have chosen to vote.

Looks like the regular visitors have voted.

I don't get why someone would criticise a poll.
It's not a poll asking whether BRN will make it or not. It's only a poll asking if management could improve It's communication with shareholders.

Not sure why someone would criticise that, it's beneficial to all shareholders to get direct communication from the company. Its a good thing, even with NDA and no ramping Ann's on ASX company can still respect the retail shareholders not just LDA.

Unless they criticise the poll so everyone don't get same information, but they benefit from getting some information not privy to all so they can trade the hell out of this. Not wrong, but not fair either. It's a public company, not a family business.

Reactions: 4 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Looks like the regular visitors have voted.

I don't get why someone would criticise a poll.
It's not a poll asking whether BRN will make it or not. It's only a poll asking if management could improve It's communication with shareholders.

Not sure why someone would criticise that, it's beneficial to all shareholders to get direct communication from the company. Its a good thing, even with NDA and no ramping Ann's on ASX company can still respect the retail shareholders not just LDA.

Unless they criticise the poll so everyone don't get same information, but they benefit from getting some information not privy to all so they can trade the hell out of this. Not wrong, but not fair either. It's a public company, not a family business.

Speaking of which, we have an Ann on updated Akida.

See, it's not that hard, neither it's against ASX rules to update shareholders.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Holy moly batman. Do my eyes deceive me

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
@GrannyClampett show your beautiful self. Keep poking me with likes and love it's about time we hear some words❤️

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
Are we happy now? 🤪😂

• Haha
  • Haha

Damo4

Regular
Yes looking like it's held it's 34 resistance.
Next leg up to 51, short leg down to 49 then onwards to 80.
IMO only, Not Financial advice, DYOR
Good luck to all YES holders

• Haha
Two more added on the no vote in last 20 odd minutes.
Tough crowd hard to please 🥺
Come On Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 2 users
I was never happy with this poll and already posted my thoughts before - Not depending in any outcome.

And yes, we in Germany have experience with loud minorities...
Screenshot_20230411-113941~2.png

• Haha
Top Bottom