• Total voters

Sproggo

Can this poxy thread be deleted please.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
You all have a right to your polls and your opinions. I don't see the value.

No worries, you don't have to participate in it if you don't see the value.
Nobody is forcing you to do so.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
View attachment 30882

Happy to update, as we get more votes, just thought some perspective might help.
Well the poll was just to gauge the sentiment of holders here. And I'm sure you'd agree that it's impossible to know the view the rest of the shareholders have.

Reactions: 2 users

Krustor

Regular
Only if you agree that you support deleting people's opinions?
I don't think this poll is the people's opinions. I for myself think it is the opinion from the loud minority...

• Love
I don't think this poll is the people's opinions. I for myself think it is the opinion from the loud minority...
Still an opinion. If the results were skewed in the opposite direction you would be happy with the poll?
Like I said was just a gauge for holder sentiment here not all shareholders.

Krustor

Regular
Still an opinion. If the results were skewed in the opposite direction you would be happy with the poll?
Like I said was just a gauge for holder sentiment here not all shareholders.
I was never happy with this poll and already posted my thoughts before - Not depending in any outcome.

And yes, we in Germany have experience with loud minorities...

I was never happy with this poll and already posted my thoughts before - Not depending in any outcome.

And yes, we in Germany have experience with loud minorities...
We have a saying here.
The squeaky wheel gets the grease.
I've rarely voiced my opinion about brn communication and 99.9 percent of my posts about brn are very positive. Plus the poll was just a click you choice not really a thread for complaining. I set one of those up because people kept posting their negative views in the main thread.

• Fire
Also not that this poll will make any difference to way brn communication behaves. Just thought I'd throw the squeaky wheel gets the grease quote in for free😅

Krustor

Regular
We have a saying here.
The squeaky wheel gets the grease.
I've rarely voiced my opinion about brn communication and 99.9 percent of my posts about brn are very positive. Plus the poll was just a click you choice not really a thread for complaining. I set one of those up because people kept posting their negative views in the main thread.
I Think you dont want to understand my point of view.

This is fine for me. Just keep this nonsense-poll alive.

Back to observing mode

• Love

Back to observing mode
No you are mistaken. It must be a communication issue because I'm not trying to behave the way you suggest.

Yesterday a ''prominent'' poster commented about $50m drawn down by BrainChip.

This was misinformation and highly misleading.

As long as we say ''Brainchip to the moon'', you can say anything and make highly misleading, stupid comments, with zero repercussions.

This is a safe place from downramping, however it does not mean that we should make this a place for upramping and pumping stocks.

Quatrojos explained it beautifully a couple of weeks ago how even top rated posters could cause manipulation and play games for their own financial benefits.

Of all the things, a poll on TSE is definitely not going to cause any issues on BRN share price, and this being a separate thread, those who do not like this can easily put it on ignore. Not that hard.
Yes not sure why a poll would get people's knickers in a twist. I for one like to get the feel of the forum investing has many facets and in saying that I would not base any decision on investing because of a poll posted here.
I've not gone through all the posts and honestly CBF either 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

robsmark

Regular
70% a minority now is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
70% a minority now is it?
That's another reason why I think there is a communication barrier it clearly does not make sense

BaconLover

Founding Member
That's another reason why I think there is a communication barrier it clearly does not make sense

In a recent email Tony Dawe mentioned how there is some BS spreading across the forums et al.

Here is an idea, company communicates to shareholders directly (not just a handful, but all shareholders), and then there won't be any BS spreading around and people won't have to depend on private messaging to find useful information.

At the moment, shareholders have to do a lot of guess work on what's going on, so it is normal to have the information which aren't true.

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users
In a recent email Tony Dawe mentioned how there is some BS spreading across the forums et al.

Here is an idea, company communicates to shareholders directly (not just a handful, but all shareholders), and then there won't be any BS spreading around and people won't have to depend on private messaging to find useful information.

At the moment, shareholders have to do a lot of guess work on what's going on, so it is normal to have the information which aren't true.
Would be nice to know what the BS that has been spreading. Majority of BS sprouted on hc is obvious. Here not so obvious.

Well I definitely look forward to the day when the floodgates of information from the company is opened to a certain degree of course. Always will be some secret squirrel stuff that we are unworthy of hearing and that's fine by me

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

Back to observing mode
In that single post you have basically said you do not value the views of 129 people. Congratulations

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Damo4

Regular
Late come back for the yes votes?

• Haha

Damo4

Regular
How many BRN followers on TSEx?
Surely more than 129.

Maybe there should be a 3rd option for ironically not willing to vote or something

• Haha
Top Bottom