Melbourne BRN catchup

JoMo68

Regular
Ok, for those of us who were discussing a Melbourne catch-up over on HC, this is for you: I’m going to book a table on the rooftop bar at Harlow, Richmond if people are still interested. Tuesday 15th of March for MDhere - 6.30. Let me know if you’re in, and how many. I’ll post this in the ‘lounge’ as well, so reply over there (so we don’t fill this thread with junk!)

Reactions: 8 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Ok, for those of us who were discussing a Melbourne catch-up over on HC, this is for you: I’m going to book a table on the rooftop bar at Harlow, Richmond if people are still interested. Tuesday 15th of March for MDhere - 6.30. Let me know if you’re in, and how many. I’ll post this in the ‘lounge’ as well, so reply over there (so we don’t fill this thread with junk!)
Thanks JoMO. :) Not certain can make it at this stage but tentatively am in.

simoni

Regular
Count me in x1

BaconLover

Founding Member
Reactions: 1 users

Reuben

Founding Member
I think i can make it too.. need to check with Z and wilzy too..

scanspeak

Regular
Tentatively count me in too :)

JK200SX

Regular
Count me in for 2 tentatively. I will confirm with you at least a week before.

JK200SX

Regular
@JoMo68 @zeeb0t I'm just thinking this thread should be moved into the BRN sub forum; I don't think many people know its here because of the lack of views?

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member

Easytiger

Regular
Yep will drop in to say hello - and meet the melb team

Slade

Top 20
I am very jealous

Reuben

Founding Member
So how many in now total.. tentative....

Awesome work JoMo in getting this organised. I'm interested in going but will have to be a tentative for now. Will need to see if I can fit it in around work and family. Hopefully let you know soon 😊

Reactions: 2 users

Krustor

Regular
I would love to join you guys. Unfortunately Melbourne is a little bit too far away...

Reactions: 3 users

JoMo68

Regular
5 tentative plus 5 more certain.

Reactions: 4 users

Violin1

Regular
  • Sad

butcherano

Regular
I’m in Melb for a couple of weeks from 5th March so count me in!…(y)

Last edited:

BaconLover

Founding Member
Another x 1 tentacle-y 🐙 here. Will be able to confirm a week prior. Cheers

JoMo68

Regular
Hi kids,
I’ve booked a table for 20 (just guessing numbers at this point) at the rooftop bar at Harlow, Richmond 6.30 pm on Tuesday the 15th of March. Please confirm when you’re able.

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Hopefully this won't be half a dollar party by 15th of March :eek::ROFLMAO:😂

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom